43. Drunken nights

Kiara's POV:

Dean's lips feel so perfect on mine, soft, passionate desperately moving on mine. I've been missing and craving this feeling so damn much. When his tongue licks at the seam of my lips, asking me to open up for him, I automatically do. His minty, vodka mixed taste filling my mouth while his tongue starts playing with mine.

Suddenly I realize what I'm doing, he has a girlfriend and I give him a hard push back. "Dean we c-c-can't", I stammer out. "You have a girlfriend and I'm not some girl to do these things."

"Forget about Nadine, Honey. I miss you so awfully much."

The elevator opens and I rush out as fast as possible, with Dean hot on my heels. Reaching my door I try to enter as fast as possible, before I do something dead stupid. But Dean spins me around and pins me against the door.

His hand reaching to the choker necklace and grips the string dangling down, his hand sliding down it against the skin of my chest until he reaches the point where it disappears between my breasts. My chest heaving heavily, my breath accelerating to the feel of his touch. I want more, I want it all and then again, I don't. This is only going to hurt me badly.

"Dean, I can't", my voice nearly breaks.

"Kar", he breathes only inches away from me. "God damn, I miss you so much please believe me." One hand lands on my waist, the other cups my left cheek. For a moment I just want to believe him, believe Tyler's and Igor's words and give into this feeling. My face leans further into his palm, closing my eyes, enjoying the feeling his touches cause deep within me.

Soft warm lips land on mine again, this time I don't draw back. My drunken mind might be too dazed, to think about the consequences, but right now all I want is to feel him this close. My hands wrap around his neck and I pull him closer to me. Our kiss deepens and Dean's grip on me tightens, pulling me tighter against him, while a wildfire ignites within me. There's so much need in this kiss. God, I miss him so damn much.

Dean's hand reaches to the card, which is only half in the slot of the door, opens it and moves us inside. With one foot he kicks the door closed behind him. His hands slip from my waist down to my ass and he lifts me up. My legs automatically wrap around him knowing this is where they belong. Again I'm pinned against the door, this time from the inside.

Dean's lips start trailing kisses down my neck, the moment he starts sucking that one spot beneath my ear a slight moan escapes my mouth and I feel Dean push me a little harder against the door. I'm lost in this moment, nothing around me matters. My heartbeat is speeding up more than during any race.

When his lips start taking mine over again, my hips start moving against him. Feeling his hard dick in the right spot only makes me move a little harder against him. A loud groan escapes Dean's mouth, coming deep from his chest.

"Fuck Kar, st-stop, s-s-slow down", he stutters although his body is telling me different. But boy does this sudden stutter of his turn me on.

"You don't want to after all?", a fear strikes me deeply and I try to draw back.

"Fuck yes I do Kar, more than anything else. It's just been so long, too long since the last time. You're killing me and at this rate I'll be done before we even get started", his eyes focused on mine while he says that.

My thoughts automatically go to him and Nadine and my grip on him loosens. As if he could read my mind, he speaks up.

"No Kar, don't even think about her. I'm here with you, think of all the things I've said to you. Please", he pleads and I'm not sure what he means. "I don't want to be here with anyone else but you." His soft kisses trailing down my neck again, draw me down into my Dean haze again.