14. Home

Kiara's POV:

"Why the hell is your fucking ex boyfriend sat on your stairs? Is he the reason you've been staring at your phone all the time yesterday? Don't think I've been stupid enough not to see you're shielding messages from me. Is there something between the two of you again?"

Is he fucking serious? My head is pounding and I sure don't have the power to go through this fight right now. Despite the fact that Brad is sitting on the stairs.

"Of course there's nothing, I hate that piece of shit. Didn't you just hear me calling him a cheating piece of shit? Please my head is pounding I just need to get to bed, thanks for taking me back."

With that I open the door and step out of the car. I probably should have turned around and kissed him goodbye, but right now all I want to do is vanish. What I didn't expect was Dean to step out of his car too and walk up behind me as Brad on the other hand approaches me.

As soon as we are all face to face, Brad speaks up. "So it's true. The photos aren't lying, you're throwing two years away, without even fighting for it?"

Dean tenses up behind me and his arm snakes around my waist, making it clear whom I belong to.

"You have an incredible audicity to say that Brad. You were the one to throw it away. How long have you been fucking my so called bestfriend? How many other whores have you been railing, while I was stupid enough to do anything for you? You never treated me how I deserved to be treated."

"I've finished it Babe, god I was simply insecure and bored. But you know I want to marry you, you're everything to me. I'm so damn sorry for everything I did to you, I mean literally everything. Just take me back and I will change for you, I promise."

I can't help but laugh, at this son of a bitch. "Oh Brad if you think I'm going to fall for that after all you've done to me, you're even dumber than I thought. Get your pussy ass out of my sight and stay out of my sight."

"I can't", he says, stepping even closer and now is looking straight into my eyes and I break the contact. Dean's second arm wraps around me, holding me protectively and also a little possessive. To my surprise he hasn't said a single word yet.

"Get your fucking arms off my girlfriend", Brad spits making me gasp.

"Your girlfriend? Whose name do you think she cried out last?", Dean replies with a huge smirk plastered on his face, wrapping his arms even tighter around me, which I'd like to smack off him right now.

Well to be honest, I don't remember ever crying out Brad's name. But that's not the point, the point is I don't want Dean to brag about me in that kind of way.

On Brad's face I can see he is ready to punch Dean's face any second until something else catches his attention.

"What the fuck happend to your face?", my hair must have fallen back, which was covering my cheek quite well.

"It's nothing Brad, only a stupid accident. I fell down the stairs."

"Don't fuck with me Kiara, we may not be together anymore. But remember I know you too well and I know when you're hiding things."

"What the hell is he talking about?", Dean now turns to face me and is looking very confused and concerned at the same time.

As on clue, from inside the hated noises start up again. Noises I've been trying to drown out for as long as I can remember.

"You shouldn't have come back to this shit hole. Why the hell did you have to move back here?"

"Sorry but it's not like I was going to listen to my ex boyfriend and ex bestfriend having it off right next to me. You fucking cheated on me in our own apartment, probably even our own bed. No way was I staying. What did you expect me to do? Live in a fucking hotel I can't afford? I'm still paying half of the rent, because I'm on that contract with you for another one and a half months. Where the hell else should I have gone?", I burst out and my head feels like it's exploding.