19. Racing

Kiara's POV:

Through my sleepy daziness, it takes me a moment to realize where I am. This addicting scent which seems to calm all my body, totally surrounds me. It's warm a little too warm and I'm being weighed down.

Slowly opening my eyes I realize, this isn't home, this isn't the hospital I've spent the last days, this isn't even my own new temporary room. I'm lying in a dark four poster bed, Dean's scent lingering in the whole room and makes me feel comfortable. Makes me feel things I'm not sure I'm ready to feel at this point.

Dean's arms are wrapped around me tightly, one leg laying across mine, while he is spooning me.

Opening my eyes fully, the whole realization hits me. Oh my god, I'm in Dean's bed, my bosses bed, in his apartment. How the hell did I even get in here? Did I drink so much last night? The last thing I remember was talking to Dean on the couch. He must have....... he must have brought me up here, into his room.

Not in mine, in his. I mean even before I lost my home he wanted me to stay here for the weekend. Well I suppose he hadn't planned on me staying in the seperate room then either. But now this is different somehow. He could have brought me into my room, maybe even slept in my bed next to me. Like that he could have kept his own private space.

But this...... I mean, this is so much more. He's sharing his apartment with me and now I wake up in his bed, where he obviously wants me. Or am I invading his private space now? He did say he wanted to spend a lot of time in this bed with me. But somehow, I had sex in mind and not that he would want to really simply spend his time sleeping next to me.

My heartbeat is racing at the thought, he wants me here next to him, in his room even if we aren't having sex. Or did we and I was too drunk? Surely emptying three bottles of wine together, I would have been quite tipsi but not totally wasted, right? At least I'm quite sure by now, I'm not just drugged and really here. Right?

Dean's hand which is lying on my chest tightens around me. "You ok hun?", he whispers with a sleepy husky voice next to my ear. "Your heart is freaking racing."

Damn he can feel it? Well, it does feel like my heart is going to jump out of my ribcage any moment. "Uhmm yea, I think. How did I get here? I mean in your bed."

I notice him growing tense behind me. "Ehmm well... you fell asleep on the couch. It's not exactly that comfy and I brought you here. I should have asked you, right? Or brought you into your bed. I'm sorry I didn't want to be pushy or anything. It's just the place I wanted to have you, wanted you here in my bed next to me. But I crossed a boarder, right?"

Him being so insecure suddenly is god damn sweet. And oh my god, he really wants me here in his private place. God for others it's probably no big deal, but to me this means so much. I'm not just an intrudor, it's not just about the sex, he wants to lie next to me. He's obviously even cuddled up to me.

Mr Sexiest man in Britain, super organized and extremely hard business partner with awful moods, is cuddling ME.

Dean is about to pull his arm away when I realize I haven't answered him. He probably thinks I won't dare to say so. Then again......nah he knows me too well, to know I would make a fuss.

"I like it here. I was just surprised you wanted me in your room, your private space", not to mention that he rushed yesterday to get me out, at least it felt that way. "The last thing I remember was the couch and I'm surprised you took me in here. I mean I'm practically invading your apartment, I'd understand if you want to keep at least your room to yourself."

Dean chuckles softly against my skin. "Honey the only reason I put up a room for you, is so you can have your private space if you need it. Personally I wish for you to be in my bed every night. I like this", he pulls me a little closer, and places a soft kiss on my bare shoulder, where his t-shirt has slipped away.