Chapter Twelve| Kiss.

I could not believe that I was about to kiss him, what sort of idiotism possessed me into leaning in as he did! That had to be the thirstiest move ever!

I thank the pilot for the great interruption but I also couldn't help but wonder what would it feel like to have those lips on mine, even if it's just for a second what would it feel like?

Would his lips be warm or cold, soft or hard, wet? Would the kiss send tingles down my spine or even more seeing that a soft touch has me doing tumbles in my head.

"Lia, let's go," JJ said in my ear as he unbuckled his belt and mine, he got up and waited for me to stand up before allowing me to walk in front of him.

"Wait, what about our ba- oh," I finished off my sentence as I watched a guy push our bags to a car that was waiting for us. "Always prepared aren't you?"

"I pay for the best," he said with his hand on the small of my back as he led me to the car and opened the door for me.

"Thank you," I whispered, getting in and sitting at the far end, making sure to keep as much space as I could between us. He sighed, rolling his eyes and scooted closer to me. "JJ, there's practically plenty of room for you and I to sit comfortably."

"I want to see your reaction to the city," he shrugged and I bit the inside of my cheek, not wanting to smile because that was kind of cute.

"You could do that from there," I pointed to the seat opposite mine and he shook his head.

"I want to see it from here, clear as day," he again pushed a hair away from my face staring deeply into my eyes.

"Creep."

I looked out the window as the car began to move and I did my best to ignore the tingling sensation I was having as he breathed down my neck, and not in an annoying way, but in the sexy kind and I kept my hands locked together before I could do silly things.

"You're really beautiful," he said, still staring at me and I looked at him from the corner of my eye.

"Thank you?"

"No need to thank me for stating the obvious, but you somehow always manage to blow my mind."

"Where is all of this coming from?" I asked turning my body to look at him and I saw him grin.

"I just wanted you to look at me," he said, shrugging.

"Why?"

"Because I love the way that you look at me," he said and I cocked my head to the side.

"And how is that?"

"With admiration, care, anger, and you want to know which look I love the most?"

"Enlighten me," I said sarcastically and he came closer to my ear.

"Want."

I stared at him as he smirked, going back to where he was seated before.

"And it's exactly like that," he said before looking out the window and I did the same, not having a response, wanting to defend my embarrassment. Can guys actually see all of that?

I should probably gain my honour back, but I don't know-how! Breathing in deeply I crossed my hands over my chest and watched the city, impatiently waiting to arrive at the hotel so I could be far away from him.

In no time, which was actually later, like an hour later, we arrived at the hotel, and I quickly bolted out the car grabbing my luggage and waltzing in the hotel as if I owned it, luckily enough, I was the one that made the sleeping arrangements, and I just wanted to get my key card and disappear into my room.

"Hi, Ms Amelia Adams checking in," I said after the woman greeted me with many greetings and a huge smile on her face, professional really.

"Sure, when did you make your reservation?" she asked looking at her laptop and I sighed, damnit, JJ finally caught up to me and he was smirking.

"Mr Daniels, so lovely to have you with us again, here is your key card. We have upgraded your room as per instruction and given you the continental, which has five bedrooms all with their own en-suites, a private bar, a private pool area, a dining room and with the best view of the city. We hope you enjoy your stay with us!"

That was a whole house! A whole freaking house, and here she was saying it as if it's nothing too big, for one person!

"Let's go, Lia," JJ said and I pointed to the woman.

"No, I arranged for two separate rooms, so you upgraded your room, I still have mine," I explained to him and he smiled.

"I cancelled your arrangements and made mine, which is the continental, for us. Now let's go," he said, pulling me with him.

"What, why would you do that?" I asked as we entered an elevator and he shrugged.

"No reason."

"That isn't an answer, Daniels!"

"I saw no use in us using separate rooms when we could just share one, which has five bedrooms in it, so relax."

"That isn't a room, it's a damn house," I mumbled under my breath and he chuckled.

"But it's smaller than yours."

"Touche, first pick," I said as the elevator doors opened and I ran to look for the biggest room with the greatest view.

"That's the wrong way, Lia," he said from behind and I had to turn so I could go the right way. "Why don't we just share, since we both want the room with the best view?"

"There's five bedrooms for a reason so that we don't share!" I said although I would've loved to say yes, I still had to play it smart. I finally decided on a room which wasn't the biggest but it did have the greatest view.

I ended up taking a shower and once I was done, I wrapped myself with a robe drying my hair with the towel, wrapping it around my hair tightly, I opened my bag and took out another pair of sweatpants and a baggy shirt, sliding my feet into the sleepers that you get in these hotels.

Walking out of my room, I decided that I would explore later, first I needed to talk to Daniels.

"JJ!" I shouted for him, I wasn't sure which room he had taken, so I opened every door, except for mine looking for him, and I finally did find his room, but he wasn't in the room. "JJ?" I called out, stepping into the room.

Walking further into the room, it was really quiet, and I decided to leave since he wasn't there. As I was about to open the door a hand slammed it closed and I could feel body heat radiating from the person behind me.

"Lia."

"Hmm?" I squeaked out turning around slowly and my eyes immediately latched onto the image of a half-naked Daniels.

His upper body was still wet showing that he had just taken a shower, the water on his hair dripped onto his chest as he looked at me, I was taken back. I knew JJ was sexy, but damn I wasn't expecting this sexy! Liar, I was, but it had intensified and I had to keep my eyes from going south, it was a mission.

"Do you normally go into people's rooms while they're showering?"

"No sir, I was looking for you because I wanted to ask if we had any meetings later tonight because you didn't inform me of anything?" I rushed out and he cocked his head to the side.

"I'm not sure," he said, tapping his index finger on his chin, but his eyes held a very dark yet welcoming look. "I'll be sure to come to you if something comes up."

"Thank you," I said quickly exiting his room, glad to be away from him.

Dickhead, he could've just said no.