Chapter Thirty| Rosie

"Good morning, Rosie," I whispered against my cup as Rosie walked in the kitchen, this time I was Jason's black shirt that I picked out of his closet.

"Oh, you're still here..." she whispered softly, shocked to see me.

"Yeah, spending the weekend," I answered smiling and she slowly nodded blushing.

"I see, can I get you anything?" she asked, patting down her dress and I shook my head pointing to the seat next to me.

"No, but sit down and keep me company," I said and I saw her hesitate before she opened her mouth to obviously decline. "Please."

"I guess I could spare a few minutes," she sat down and I gleamed.

"Do you want coffee?" I offered pointing to the coffee maker and she wanted to get up but I beat her to it. "I'll make it, relax."

I made her coffee according to her instructions, once I was done, I set it in front of her and went back to my seat.

"So tell me more about you, Rosie?" I said taking a sip of my coffee and she shuffled around on her chair before sitting straighter.

"Uhm what would you like to know?"

"You know, the normal details, age, where you from, what you like, all of that stuff."

"I'm twenty-two, I'm still schooling, although I attend night school because I have to be here during the day, I'm the third child out of five and I'm more of an introvert than anything," she said blushing in the end and I smiled.

"You're very pretty," I said, resisting the urge of pushing her hair back, I for one admit I love touching people's hair but I only did so with permission and right now asking was sitting on my tongue.

"Well, I'm nothing compared to you, you're gorgeous!" she said pointing to me and I laughed, shaking my head.

"Come on, I'm sure I look like a mess with my hair in this really messy bun and my face without any makeup. However, we are talking about you and how beautiful you are, so tell me, what kind of men do you like?"

"Uhm, I think it's time I go back to work," she said and I giggled, shaking my head.

"I'm really interested in making a new friend, so please give us a chance?" I pouted, batting my eyes and she sighed slowly nodding.

"Okay," she agreed and I squealed, clapping my hands.

"Great, if I'm out of line please tell me okay? I'm not really great at making friends, well I only have one so I tend to go overboard," I explained and she nodded understandingly.

"Well, okay. I think I like men, like older men well older than me with at least three to ten years, and I like men that are driven and are hard workers, they must have hair," she said and I giggled nodding.

"They definitely should, something to pull," I said and she blushed, nodding.

"Yes, great bodies and I really like men with brown eyes, or green, sometimes I make an exception of agreeing to blue," she said and I grinned.

"Oh, I like your type girl!" I exclaimed, grabbing our empty mugs and washing them. "Now what do you do on days when you're off work and don't have school?"

"I normally catch up on sleep and if I'm feeling like it, I go out with a couple of friends to the club," she said.

"That sounds like fun, I haven't been to a club believe it or not," I said and she gasped covering her mouth.

"How have you never been to a club? You honestly look like the kind of girl who's done almost everything," she said and I laughed.

"Yeah, but in all honesty, all I've done is travel some parts of the world and stay cooped up at home. I guess I'm just experiencing freedom now," I said, feeling my mood slowly change because I was thinking of my father.

"Wow, that's crazy. We should totally go out sometime," she offered and I was quick to agree because I really wanted to try that part of life out. "Well, thank you for talking to me, miss Amelia, a lot of people here are much older than I and keep to themselves."

"It's Amelia, and besides, I also need company whenever Jason is doing his own thing," I said and she smiled.

"Of course, but I should really go back to work now."

"Sure, I will see you later or tomorrow morning perhaps," I winked at her and she giggled walking away.

It was nice talking to Rosie, even though there was still so much more I wanted to know about her, I enjoyed talking to her.

I ran back to Jason's bedroom and found him still hugging the pillow I had slid in between his arms when I slid out, for a CEO he's always sleeping late.

I got in underneath the covers and removed the pillow, replacing it with me and pressing a kiss on his stubbled chin.

"How was your talk with that girl?" he asked with his eyes still closed and I stared at him.

"You woke up?" I asked him and he nodded.

"When I figured out that you were missing and had placed a pillow in my arms, I came looking for you and found you talking nonstop," he said and I giggled, pinching his nipple. "Ouch."

"I don't talk too much sleepyhead!" I defended myself and he grinned, pressing his lips on my forehead.

"Sure, you barely allowed the girl a word before you butted in and spoke," he said and I giggled.

"That is not true."

"Hmm, she was like I like men with and you were already finishing off her sentence talking about how you want to pull something," he said and I laughed even harder listening to him replay our whole conversation.

"You are such a liar," I said and he chuckled.

"But you did say something about pulling, or should we test my theory?" he said suggestively and I shook my head.

"No you right," I said quickly and he laughed, squeezing my ass.

"One would say you don't want me to eat you out," he said.

"Not right now, I just want to lay with you," I said softly, suddenly feeling sleepy.

"Hmm, and you say I sleep a lot."

"You do wake up after I do," I said and he shrugged.

"Correct, but I sleep later."

"Still not an excuse, Mr Daniels."

"Honestly, if you call me that one more time there won't be much sleeping for you," he said in my ear and bit my earlobe.

"Sorry, Jason."

"You just love to give me blue balls don't you?"

"I live for it."