Chapter Twenty-Five| Everything Okay.

I stared at my father as he forced a smile on his face, dancing with his new wife, aka my stepmother Kiara, while both smiling at each other long enough to have some great photos taken of their first dance.

"So he's kicking you out?" Ora whispered in my ear as we both watched the dance floor with scowls on our faces.

"Basically, and he said I should take it as a form of an apology, yeah right," I said back and she shook her head crossing her arms over her chest.

"Something's wrong," she said and I stood straighter on guard checking her.

"Is the baby okay!?" I yelled loud enough for the people close to us, Chris and the bartender to hear us and Chris spit out his drink coughing and I stared at Ora in horror. "Uh oh?"

"Baby?"

"A!" she groaned and I smiled shrugging. By the looks of it she hadn't told Chris that she was pregnant, now I would love to tell you how that happened, but I don't want to relieve the memory of being told.

"I'm sorry, I'll go dance too!" I said running away and I looked behind me seeing Chris wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her away from the crowds, they probably won't come back and I'm guessing I'm stranded here and will have to call an Uber.

"I've been staring at you for the longest time now," a voice said to me and I didn't have to look up from my phone to know who it was.

"That's very stalkerish of you," I muttered, tapping away on my phone and sending many apology texts to Ora and telling her how now things wouldn't be awkward.

"You look fucking amazing, Lia," he said and I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling.

"Thanks," I said and crossed my arms over my chest looking at him.

"Dance?" he pointed to the floor and I shook my head.

"I don't."

"Hmm," he ignored me and pulled me to the floor, taking my phone from my hand and slipping it into his pocket. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. Fuck he smelled great, I could smell him the she day and not get tired. "That's very creepish of you to smell me like that."

I could hear the humour in his voice and I frowned, instead of responding I concentrated on the task of dancing with him and then disappearing off to somewhere else.

"I miss you, Lia," he said into my ear pulling me closer to his body and I could feel all of his muscles, all of them.

"Me or the sex?" I asked, ignoring my own turmoil of feelings and desires.

"Both, but you mostly," he admitted and I was grateful for his honesty, because honestly I did too, but I wasn't willing to admit it yet.

"Interesting."

"How many more flowers and apologies should I give you just to have you look at me the same?" he asked, staring into my eyes and I was lost for words. I found myself swimming in the genuine emotions that he showed me through his eyes and my fingers played with the ends of his hair while I stared up at him.

All thoughts of me being at my father's wedding had flown out my head and I know my dad didn't really like him but I did, and I didn't care.

So instead, I found myself unwrapping my arms from his neck and turning around.

"Where are you going?" he asked and I could hear the confusion and emotion in his voice, I stopped walking and turned my body slightly and looked at him.

"Are you coming?" I nodded my head to the left and he stared at where I was pointing at and he grinned, quickly following right behind me and pushing his hands into his pockets adjusting himself, I grinned and carried on walking knowing fully well his eyes were trained on my ass as I led the way.

I opened the door to the storeroom, which had all the extra chairs and tables for the reception. Luckily, the reception was held at one of dad's hotels which I knew in and out like the palm of my hand.

I held the door open waiting for JJ to enter, once he set a foot inside I immediately grabbed him by his jacket and pushed him against the wall latching my lips onto his like a starved woman. It's been so long!

He grabbed my under thighs and hoisted me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist as he turned us around pushing me against the wall and deepening the kiss.

Our teeth clashed as our mouths made love to each other, our tongues met tasting each other, and I could taste the alcohol, although I don't drink, I liked how it tasted like with him. Pulling his face closer to mine, I bit his lip and he groaned, squeezing my ass and ground his hips into mine.

"Jason," I said into the kiss. I wanted to talk but I couldn't stop kissing him, I don't know how else I was going to make him do what I wanted him to do to me.

"Yeah?"

His lips pressed harder into mine while his hips forced more thrusts between our groins and I just wanted the real action, without our clothes acting as barriers.

"Fuck me, now!" I said in between kisses and he hummed in agreement, walking us over to the table and putting me down on it. He pushed my dress up around my hips and ripped my panties off, spreading my thighs wider. He stared at my centre as it leaked my arousal onto the table below me. "Jason," I whined and he snapped out of his haze and quickly unbuttoned his pants and pulled down both his briefs and pants down at the same time.

I watched him stroke his length as he walked closer to me, I unconsciously licked my lips and I was tempted to go on my knees instead, but he grabbed my knees and pushed me backwards on the table, bringing my feet on the desk literally opening me wide.

"Condom?" I asked and I felt his tip pressed on my opening stop pushing into me.

"I'll pull out," he promised and thrust into me in one hard thrust that had my back off the table and grabbing his shoulders loving the feeling of having him inside me once again. "Fuck, you're so tight," he breathed into my ear slowly thrusting in and out of me before picking up force.

Our lips once again met each other in a much sloppier yet hot kiss, my fingers pulled his hair every time he made contact with my soft spots. The table was screeching on the tiles as he pounded into me.

"It's been so long since I've been in you," he said hoarsely and I had my hand wrapped around his neck in a lazy manner but holding on tight enough, my eyes closed and I concentrated on the feeling he was giving me. "Fuck Lia, don't let us go through that ever again please."

His thrusts became harder and faster, his finger grazed my bud and he had me bucking and holding onto him tightly. His fingers worked harder on my clit and I could feel myself coming close to my orgasm, I wanted to hold it off but his fingers on my clit and his dick in me were making it difficult.

"Come on, Lia, let go," he whispered in my ear and as if I was waiting for that command, I threw my head back and I almost fell on the table but JJ's hands held me in place as my shattering orgasm took over my body violently and I screamed out his name, pulling his hair harder.

He pumped in and out of me quicker and mini vibrations took over my body and I thought I was going to come for the second time hearing his groans and soft curses telling me that he was close to his climax. He pulled out of me and released himself all over my thigh groaning and hissing, instantly making me ready for another round.

"Fuck, that was good," he said pressing his head against my boobs as he caught his breath. "I forgot to show these attention," He pulled my dress down and my boobs slipped right out just to be attacked by his soft kisses and bites.

I softly pushed him away and got off the table fixing myself looking away from him.

Once we were both done, I opened the door and he grabbed my hand pulling me back.

"Are we okay now?" he asked me sincerely, and I really wanted to nod, but once again my emotions got the best of me.

"I know I'm a whore, but sex doesn't make everything okay."

I pulled my hand from his and left him alone in the storeroom, but before I got far, I heard him yell and I'm pretty sure he kicked down some chairs that were in there.

Why can't I just forgive!