Chapter Fifteen| Again.

I held his face in my hands, deepening the kiss between us. To tell the truth, he caught me off guard but it was too good not to continue.

Pulling him on top of me, I spread my legs so that he could be in a comfortable position as we kissed, our lips against each other felt euphoric. The tight grip he had on my hip felt foreign yet wonderful.

He slowly pulled away and I stared at him disappointed, but he was smiling at me and I could feel heat creep up my neck feeling really embarrassed, I just opened my legs for him.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked softly, pushing his locks back so that I could stare at my favourite pair of eyes in the entire world. I loved looking at them.

"I wanted to make sure you wanted this too, not like last time," he whispered against my lips and I moved up so that I could capture his lips in another kiss.

"I wanted it last time, and I want it now too," I whispered against his lips and he forcefully pressed his lips against mine causing me to giggle. I fell onto the bed again and locked my legs around his waist loving the feeling of having him on me.

He tugged at my shirt as we kissed, both fighting for dominance and neither one of us wanting to give in, just yet. I pulled away from the kiss and raised my hands up letting him take my shirt off.

He stared at my chest before tugging at a nipple with his teeth making me groan in pleasure. "Why didn't you wear a bra?" he asked peppering kisses around my boobs and I giggled, threading my fingers in his hair.

"Free the tittie city," I said and he chuckled against my chest before pressing wet kisses moving down my body, I hesitantly unwrapped my legs from his waist so that he could move.

Kissing around my navel, he held my curves and roughly squeezed them, I raised my ass a bit so that he could help me pull off my sweatpants, I watched him sigh as he looked at my panty covered mound.

Lightly pressing a kiss over it, I bit my lip trying to keep my moans to myself, I held his head in my hands and shook my head.

"You should also take off your clothes," I said and he grinned before kneeling and pulling his shirt off, he got up from his kneeling position and stripped out of his jeans leaving him in his briefs.

"Now can I kiss you?" he said impatiently and I nodded scooting up the bed so that he could kneel on the bed, I didn't want him to kneel on the cold floor.

He pressed his lips against mine and I sighed into the kiss loving the softness of his lips, and how they easily moved against mine, this time not fighting for dominance, I let him take over the kiss, loving how his tongue roamed around my mouth before meeting mine and exploring each other, I moaned at the taste of him and he grinned before moving his hand from my face.

It slowly moved down my body, making me flinch in delight as it softly tickled my body. He was drawing small patterns on my skin with the tip of his finger, moving it further downwards, he held my breasts in his hand and pulled away from the kiss looking at them.

"I've always loved these," he said more to himself than me. I moaned when he tugged at my nipple before circling the areola with his finger repeating the same action on my other boob. "Ask me what I wanted to do that day when you stood in front of me with these hanging out."

"What did you want to do?" I asked gasping as his fingers crawled underneath my panties.

"Ask me like you want to know Lia," he said softly watching my reaction to his fingers, his middle finger lightly circling around my engorged clit and my thighs tensing in anticipation.

"What did you want to do to me, JJ?" I asked and he smirked, pressing his lips against mine as his finger still worked on me.

"I like the way you said that," he tapped my clit with his finger and I moaned, biting my lip, only to have him bite my lip as well. "Don't," he said sternly and I stared at him with hooded eyes, eyes filled with...want.

"JJ, what did you want to do?" I asked out of breath feeling his finger work faster on me, the sounds of my arousal evident as I clenched trying to find my orgasm.

"I wanted to fuck you," he said thrusting his middle finger in me, I gasped and held onto his arm tightly as my walls clenched around him, fuck it's been too long. "I didn't care if they'd see us, I just wanted to fuck you, hard too."

To add emphasis on his words, he thrust the second finger in me and moved them roughly in me, ignoring my mewls underneath his body, he carried on torturing me before he slowly pulled his fingers out and brought them between our lips.

The smell of my arousal hit my nostrils and I held in my moan as I watched him suck his fingers clean his eyes deeply staring into mine, fuck this man is from some erotic planet.

His hand went back down to my panties and he pushed it aside, slowly guiding his head into me and stretching my walls to accommodate him.

He watched marvelled as he pushed himself into me, just like he did the first time, he supported himself on his elbows on either side of my head and watched me squirm around trying to get comfortable having all of him inside me.

"That's just making me harder," he groaned into my ear and I stopped, he pressed his lips against mine and slowly pushed himself in and out of me. My hands held onto his back lightly scraping it, loving the way his body seemed to fit perfectly with mine, the swell of his member moving in and out of me at a painfully slow rhythm.

"Faster," I whispered against his lips and I heard him grunt moving a bit faster and harder too, I wrapped my leg around his waist feeling him go deeper and deeper as he fucked me.

My moans were out of control, and his groans in my ear didn't help the situation any better, I got, even more, turned out as I heard him whisper into my ear how good I felt around him. His hand wrapped itself around my neck and lightly squeezed, making me grunt, feeling the waves building up inside of me.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," I begged him and my nails dug deeper into his back as his pace quickened.

"Never," he said into my ear and I squeezed my eyes shut throwing my head back as my orgasm washed over me, I screamed his name and he went harder not giving me time to recover from my orgasm.

I felt him become stiffer in me as he pushed himself in and out of me chasing his own climax, he chanted my name in my ear, giving out occasional grunts and groans which were really sexy making me wetter.

He suddenly pulled out of me and I groaned at the loss of him but shrieked in surprise as he jerked himself off right in front of my chest, growling out his climax, his semen spurted on my boobs and some of it landed on my chin and I watched him finish his climax with a sigh and drop right beside me.

My finger moved at its own accord and swiped up the cum that had landed on my chin, slowly bringing it to my lips, I always wondered what he tasted like. Moaning as soon as his cum touched my tongue he turned me to look at him.

"What does it taste like?" he asked, bringing me out of the little bubble I was in and I tucked my head embarrassed, he lifted my head making me look at him.

"It's salty and oily, I like it," I admitted and he grinned leaning down and pressed his lips against mine in a slow kiss. I threw my leg over his and wrapped my arm around his torso making sure I hugged him tightly. "Please don't leave me," I whispered against his chest and he put his arm around my back moving it up and down.

"I won't leave you again, Lia."

I smiled against his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep.