Chapter Thirty-Three| Kinky

"I'm not feeling too good about this," I mumbled as Jason led me through his house into his bedroom.

"You said you wanted to know, Lia," he said in my ear.

"Okay, so now what?" I asked once he removed his hand from the small of my back. 

"Go freshen up in the shower, I'll come for you," he said walking to his closet and I found it a bit odd that he brought me here to shower, regardless I followed his instructions and took a shower. 

Stripping out of my suit, I neatly folded it and laid it on the counter. Pulling my hair up into a tight bun, I let it down for a minute contemplating on whether I should finally cut my hair. It's been long for as long as I can remember and I think cutting it shorter will be refreshing?

"Keep your hair dry!" he shouted from his room and although I wasn't in the shower yet I groaned in annoyance.

"Can you tell me everything at once next time!" I yelled back and he didn't respond. Was I seriously the only one that got annoyed when somebody would tell me to do something, and then, later on, add onto the list something else...like why can't you just tell me everything all at once!?

Pulling off my panties, I stepped into the shower and moaned happily once I felt the hot water touch my skin and relieve the ache in my back, I need to learn how to sit properly!

Grabbing the shower gel, I squeezed it onto the loofah and washed my body clean. I felt like jumping right into bed after this. I was smart enough to eat before I came to him and found him in just his sweatpants and his cocky grin, why do I love him so much?

Yes, I admit that I'm insanely in love with Jason, however, I will not be the one to burst that bubble and be the idiot that says it first, because what if I'm the only one who feels so and he just ends up laughing at me because this relationship is just a perfect bliss of sex?

"You've been showering for the longest time now, come on," he said standing in front of the glass, scaring the shit out of me. He had a towel opened for me and I gladly stepped in after shutting off the water.

"It was welcoming," I answered and he grinned, pressing his lips on mine.

"Sure it was."

He rubbed the towel on me and got most of the water off, but we all know it's not always easy drying off. Pushing a strand of my hair back, he pressed his forehead on mine and breathed out heavily.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked and that made me nervous, extremely nervous but I felt calm with him.

"Yeah," I replied and he cupped my cheeks pressing his lips on me in such a caring manner, the kiss was so gentle and slow, it was as if he was telling me what I wanted to hear but didn't know how to.

He reached into his pockets and pulled something out, it looked like a blindfold? He walked behind me and I watched him from the mirror as he pulled my hair out of its bun and tied it right behind my head before rolling it into another bun... really? 

"It'll be very comfortable with it here," he said as if he read my mind. I smiled and he brought the blindfold over my eyes and panic surged through me, shit, double shit. "Relax."

He pressed his lips against my neck and a sense of calm washed over me temporarily. 

"Pick a word," he whispered in my ear and I felt his hands loosening the towel around my body. What kind of a word? "Any that you think you'll remember."

Okay, now this is getting freaky and I'm starting to become convinced that Jason might be into that... 

"Kinky?" I blurted out and quickly slapped my hands over my mouth, I didn't mean to say that word... I was thinking of serendipity but you know when you think of two things at the same time, things become confusing.