Chapter Nineteen| Skilled.

"We're getting married!" Kiara showed me her enormous ring on her left hand. Interestingly, she had also gotten her nails done.

"Amy?" my dad said putting his hand on mine and I looked at him smiling.

"Congratulations," I said, getting up to hug him, and Kiara. "I know how much you love each other," I said slowly and she giggled, hugging me tighter.

"Oh my gosh, Amy, it's going to be a huge wedding, the best out of all weddings you've ever seen, I'm so excited!" she said pinching my cheeks and I frowned at her before smiling.

"Yay!" I tried to match her enthusiasm, slowly pulling away from her. "Well, I will just eat in my room and give you guys some time..." To change your minds!

"Oh, Amy, we also have to plan for my wedding," Kiara said and I internally groaned, I was hoping all I had to do was attend the wedding.

"Sweety, Amy works now remember, so she will rarely have time to help us with the wedding," my dad said and for once I was happy he was saving me.

Firstly, I wasn't excited for his wedding, I didn't care about Kiara, I don't like spending time with them, so I won't even bother myself with pretending that I want to be around them, I will attend the wedding but I don't want to go through the preparations of it and all that stuff.

"Talking about work, I have to go and prepare for tomorrow," I said pointing upstairs. "Good night and congratulations again, good night."

I ran upstairs to my bedroom and jumped on the bed. Did dad even love Kiara? I mean she was pretty, yes, with her long blonde hair and her model type body, grey eyes, plump lips and her creamy skin. They had only been together for three months, and they're already getting married?

I was about to take out my phone and text Daniels when Ora came in the room with a plate of food, I had forgotten about the food.

"You forgot your food," she whispered before sucking her lips again, handing me my food. She sat down on the bed and took out two spoons from her pocket, shaking my head. We both dug into the food discussing my dad's sudden engagement.

"I just think it's crazy how he's marrying her, I mean there was Bethany and she lasted six months, and then we had Georgia who lasted a year, and we also had, what's her name again?" I clicked my fingers trying to remember that woman's name.

"Stephanie," Ora said, pushing a spoon full of food into her mouth.

"Didn't she last like what, eight months?"

"Seven," she mumbled and I clapped my hands.

"Exactly, so why Kiara?" I asked again and when I looked back down to the plate, I noticed that it was empty, Ora seriously finished all the food as I talked.

I looked at her and she was giggling before she took out two bottles of juices from her pocket and I grinned grabbing one.

"How many things did you hide in that uniform of yours?"

"You don't want to know, back to Kiara, she sort of forced the engagement," Ora said while drinking her juice.

"How?" I asked confused and she sighed.

"Well, when you were away she kept on pointing to engagement rings on your dad's laptop, or her laptop, and she was always talking about how lonely he is when you're not around and how he could use a wife and how they would be perfect together as a married couple, so I guess your dead just got fed up with the behaviour and proposed."

"Just like that?" I asked shocked and she slowly nodded her head. "Crazy."

"Crazy indeed," she muttered while drinking her juice again.

"So, Chris?" I started and raised both my eyebrows and she groaned putting her hand over her eyes. "I want to know everything."

"Why are you so annoying?" She asked, shaking her head and I giggled, pulling her closer to me.

"Because you're annoying more than I am," I said and she mumbled something under her breath before reaching into her pocket and taking out two chocolate bars. "You're an Angel! Now tell the story you little minx!"

"So we might have done a little more than kissing this week," she said embarrassed and I grinned sitting straight up, taking a huge bite from my chocolate, because this was interesting!

"You guys had sex?" I asked happily and she quickly shook her head and I saw her cheeks become brighter with a pink colour, aww my baby girl was embarrassed.

"No, I let him, uhm uh-" she said, blinking her eyes at me and I stared at her as if I didn't understand what she was saying.

"You let him what?" I wanted her to say it, I know it would be funny the way she would say it.

"You know! I let him, ahem," she winked and I shook my head and she groaned. "Ahem!"

"You can say ahem all night long and I still won't understand you, Ora," I said, shrugging and biting my chocolate to hide my grin.

"You're so annoying, I let him finger me!"

"I knew it, did you like it? Was it uncomfortable, did he make you cum on his fingers?" I asked, pushing my face closer to hers and she blushed harder at my questions.

"Yes, I liked it."

"Come on girl, you know that's not all you say."

"It was weird at first having his fingers in there, you know we were making out on his bed," she said and I opened my eyes wider.

"You were making out, on his bed!"

"Yes, now shut up and let me continue with my story," she said and I shut my mouth.

"So, we were making out on his bed, and I was on top of him right, I don't know but something shift while we were kissing and I just started grinding my lower body on his and A he groaned in my mouth, it felt good, and suddenly I felt myself aching for so much more, and I wanted it like I felt ready at that time. So I unbuttoned his shirt and-"

"You, unbuttoned Chris' shirt? Who are you?" I asked shocked and she smirked, slapping my hand away from the shirt. "You were horny for that dick!" I said sticking out my tongue for her and she giggled.

"As I was saying, I unbuttoned his shirt, he has an amazing body, my fingers couldn't help but touch every pec and ab he had on his body, the man is fine and defined!" I laughed at her description and supported my head on my hands, she was making me miss JJ.

"I was about to unbuckle his pants, but he stopped my hands and flipped us around, he kissed my nose and told me he knew I wasn't ready, and he didn't want me doing something I would regret later," I squealed covering my mouth, in love with the fact that Chris was such a gentleman, now if it were JJ, he would just let us do it, I'm kidding...maybe.

"So, instead he said he will let me reach my orgasm if I want to and I said yes, so we continued with the kissing and soon enough I felt his fingers in me, girl, I came all over those fingers twice and he licked his fingers once I was done, like do people do that?"

"Oh sweet, Ora, you're going to have the best sex of your life with that man," I said and she giggled.

"You think?"

"Oh, I know so, only skilled people do what Chris did to you," I said and she cocked her head to the side grinning. "I still want to know how you got in his bedroom!"

"The same way I will tonight," she said, getting up and leaving me alone on my bed. "Goodnight, A."

"Goodnight minx!"