NO PEDOPHILE ML IN MY BOOKS!

This is honestly getting annoying, I don't know how many times I must explain in this book that when LIA slept with JASON, she was well within the correct age! And I have explained again and again that I'm not sure how the laws work in your countries but where I'm from, she was a matured adult! And it was CONSENTED! DANG IT, please stop saying Jason is a pedophile cause he isn't. The chapter when I explained how he met Lia, THEY DID NOT ENGAGE IN ANY SEXUAL ACTS TOGETHER CAUSE SHE WAS UNDERAGE AND HE WAS HER FATHER'S INTERN! PEOPLE, LEARN TO READ AND STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS, IT'S PRETTY ANNOYING. And I'm sorry to those who never made such assumptions, it's safe to think it but nothing of the sort happened when she was underage. If I'm not writing clearly enough, point it out and stop attacking my characters and giving them an image that isn't the one I created for them because then you'll be chasing away my readers.

I'm sorry for ranting, and thank you guys for reading Yes, Mr Daniels, it wouldn't have been the success it is if it wasn't for you guys❤️

And again, yoh haii forget. Repeating yourself becomes exhausting. Just stop reading it you don't like the book, I won't know, but the moment you start insulting my characters and say you're "expressing" your own opinions, remember that you're actually pissing on somebody else's work. This stuff ain't easy and it's so annoying how y'all feel okay ruining it for others cause you don't like it!

I don't mean to be rude but give constructive criticism if you feel something is wrong with this book and stop saying "Jason is a pedo" tf!

If you're going to be commenting about my characters, come with points and the constructive criticism instead of just making up your whole mind when you haven't even reached Ch.10!

I'm sorry again for ranting😅 it's just quite annoying and discouraging😐

Love y'all, stay safe.

Also, there might be so many errors in this rant, I'm not going to edit it❤️