Chapter Fifty-two| Praises And Chants

"Hey, you still haven't found my tablet at your house?" I asked Jason as I lazily laid on his couch bored out of my mind.

Aurora had to take Bella to the clinic for something to do with newborn babies, Jason was working as always and that's where my list of friends ends.

He had invited me to come to work with him today because I couldn't stop sighing the whole time we were together last night, which by the way was incredible.

We had some sort of a date I would say? Where we watched movies at his house and basically bonded. I went home after that but that didn't stop us from having a call since I arrived home till three a.m, where he of course heard my pleas of letting me do something with him today.

And he did, he let me come to his office just to watch him work, not that it was an issue because I loved the sight of him working plus it sent a loud and clear message to somebody that he was taken.

"Why didn't you just look for it yesterday?" he asked, looking at me from his laptop screen and adjusted his glasses. I blinked my eyes and sat up from my sleeping position.

"That's because I didn't need it yesterday and I totally forgot that it's lost," I said, pouting my lips and crossing my arms over my chest.

"What do you need it for anyway?" Besides the fact that it's mine...

"I'm looking for pictures," I whispered the last part and he cocked his head to the side in question. "Don't ask me which ones because I won't tell you."

"Then can I ask you what for?"

"No, you can't ask me any questions in relation to the pictures," I shook my head and he leaned back onto his chair, playing with the pen in his fingers while staring at me amused.

"Are they what I think they are?" he asked with a smile playing on his lips and I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Unfortunately for you sir, I don't take those with a smart device, I don't trust those things," I said sticking out my tongue for him.

"I trust there might be Polaroid pictures then?" he said leaning forward and my laugh worsened at his hopeful stare.

"I don't take any at all," I emphasized and he released a sigh dramatically dropping his pen.

"And there goes my wishful thinking," he said.

"You literally get the live experience, what do you need pictures for?" I laughed, shaking my head and he shrugged, smirking.

"Something to look at when you're not there," he said and my mouth gaped in shock before laughing even harder. "But I prefer the live experience, many angles," he winked and for some odd reason I felt oddly embarrassed with his words but I was turned on.

"Many angles indeed," I agreed mumbling and he gave me a naughty grin before looking back at his laptop screen. At that moment I heard a knock on the door and Rosie opened it after hearing Jason's gruff answer to come in. He's so quick to change from a bubbly person to a cold one.

She walked over to his desk with a little shake going on and had an envelope in her hands.

"You have a delivery from the Adams Corporation," I thought the silver colour looked familiar, I wonder what that could be. "Oh Amelia, I didn't see you there," she said, looking at me over her shoulder and I gave her a forced friendly smile.

"Baby, please come here for a second," Jason called for me and I got up walking over to him still keeping my eyes trained on Rosie's hard stare. He opened his right arm and I took it as an invitation to sit on his lap because he had moved backwards to make room for me.

His eyes were still on the document he had just gotten from Rosie, basically giving her the 'fuck you, get out of here' look, I laced Jason's and I'd fingers together.

"What is it?" I asked him, looking down at the paper in his hand. Adams Corp, was written in bold across the top of the page.

"It's an invitation to his party," he said and I quickly scanned through the letter. "Did you know about it?" He asked, looking up at me and I shook my head quickly.

"I don't even talk to the man, why is he inviting you?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders looking back at the invitation. What is he up to now?

"You can leave now Renae," he said not looking at her and this time I didn't bother correcting him. I did tell her to leave but she ignored me.

"It's Rosie, sir," she said seductively and he responded with a hum.

"Mmh," I had to bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from bursting out in laughter. I looked back down to the paper, casting my eyes up. I saw her force a smile and slowly turn around walking out of his office and subtly slamming the door closed.

"Well that was mean of you," I said and he placed the papers in his hands on the table before turning me around and making me straddle him.

"She was mean to you," he said, wrapping my arms around his neck, I pouted my lips questionably and he pecked them.

"I didn't notice," I answered and kissed him back, wrapping my arms tighter around his neck and pushing my chest closer to his.

"Baby," he groaned against my lips pushing me backwards against his table while our lips still played with each other.

"Yeah?" I breathed into the kiss feeling his hands squeeze my hips before they moved down under my thighs, squeezing roughly as he wrapped them around his waist, thrusting his tongue into my mouth, his one hand moved to my neck giving me a light squeeze.

"I love you," he whispered against my mouth, smiling. The pad of his thumb pressed itself against my larynx.

"I love you too," I whispered and our lips locked in a passionate kiss.

"Good, now I'm going to fuck you on my desk," he said and I felt myself clench at his words. He pulled off my panties, opened his drawer and closed it again quickly.

His thumb circled my clit before dipping into my entrance and thrusting in slowly before pulling it out and circling it around my entrance, his thumb moved up and down my slit, not touching any of my throbbing parts, which was torture.

"I thought you said you were going to fuck me?" I rasped pleadingly and the fucker smirked.

"I want you dripping wet on my fingers first," he pushed in his two fingers immediately going for my g-spot. His lips attacked my neck as I released my breathy moans and clench around his fingers.

"Please just do it already," I begged, holding his head in place, loving the feel of his lips against my skin. He removed his fingers from my drilling entrance and guided his head to my entrance, running it up and down from my entrance to the clit a few times before filling me up with his girth.

My hands flew away from his face to tightly wrap themselves around his shoulders feeling his thickness that I should be used to by now filling me up.

"I can never get used to how good you feel," he groaned in my ear, cursing lowly before slowly pushing himself out causing me to hold in my breath, thrusting back into me, I released a shaky breath digging in my nails into his back.

I tried to get words out but they all came out as whimpers and moans, his fingers digging into my thighs as he thrust into me hard and fast with no mercy. His hand pulled at the top of my dress forcing my boobs out for his lips to attack them.

Arching my back at the feeling of his pleasuring kisses on my boobs and his rough thrusts in my pussy had me throwing my head back and squeezing my eyes shut as my orgasm washed over me, I thought I saw Jason's office door closing but that just might be the evidence of how powerful my orgasm was.

In the distance, I heard Jason grunt and groan out his release, as warmth filled me up, kisses were littered across my chest alongside praises and chants of 'I love you'.

I loved him too.