Chapter Thirty-One| Recreate

"Lia," a wet kiss was pressed on my face and I groaned, pushing away the person's face. "Baby, wake up."

Another kiss was pressed on my chin and I held his face in my hands to stop him from kissing me.

"Why?" I mumbled and opened my right eye just to find him hovering over me and grinning like an idiot.

"I want to take you out, now wake up," he said, pressing his lips on my nose, pulling his face down to my lips, I kissed him and he responded the way I knew he would. His hand touched my face before he bit my lip and pulled away from the kiss. "Come on."

He got off the bed and carried me out of it, walking us to his bathroom. I couldn't stop whining because I wasn't ready to get out of bed yet. 

Just like the gentleman he is, Jason washed every inch of my body and caressed other parts paying them way too much attention. Once he was done, I escaped the shower and ran into the walk-in closet to find something to wear.

"Jason!" I yelled from the closet, with my hands on my hips as I looked for something to wear of his.

"What?" He yelled back from the shower and I giggled.

"I don't have anything to wear!" It was quiet for a while before he joined me in his closet. "I don't have clothes here," I said pouting and he flicked my lips. "Ow."

"Of course you do, you have my sweaters, shirts, shorts and sweatpants. You have plenty of clothes to wear," he said pointing to the different drawers and I just stared at him.

"And they're all yours, besides, I drown in everything you just mentioned," I said and he grinned holding my face.

"Exactly how I want you, covered up from the rest of the world. They don't deserve to see your beauty," he said, pressing his lips on mine.

"And you do?"

"Of course I do, and if I could, I would wrap your face with a scarf so no one could see your face," he said and pressed a kiss on my nose and both of my closed eyes.

"You're taking me to my apartment so I could get clothes you psycho," I said sternly, grabbing his sweater and shorts and leaving him in his closet.

"I'll think about it!" 

I huffed as I pulled on his clothes over my body, this stuff was too big and no matter how much more I pulled this string on these shorts, they're still going to sag and fall off eventually! 

"You look magnificent," he said and I rolled my eyes. He was wearing black jeans, and a black shirt, holding a black leather jacket, to tell the truth, I was drooling because he was giving off the bad boy vibes, and his hair was still wet with some locks falling onto his face.

"I look like a fucking twelve-year-old who's on drugs while you get to look like a whole gang leader, not fair!" I complained stomping my legs and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Aww, thank you for the compliment babe," he kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand leading us out of his room. "But you don't look like a twelve-year-old on drugs."

"It was an example of how horrible I look, now take me home so I can change," I said, squeezing his hand and he squeezed it back even harder. "Hey, I'm really fragile okay!"

"Hmm, I know," he said and opened the passenger side for me and I sat down pulling the shorts up once more. This is ridiculous.

As I had begged, he took me back to my apartment and I changed his oversized clothes to something sexier, to match his vibe. Folding the clothes I was previously wearing and storing them into my closet, he's never getting them back. I pulled on my leather pants and wore my satin corset that had lifting cups and mesh boned front. I looked hot!

Sitting down in front of my mirror, I got started on my make-up and went for a, believe it or not, neutral look. I left my hair down and I quickly grabbed my black denim jacket, joining Jason in the dining room.

He was holding one of my books in his hands and he seemed quite interested in it, I cleared my throat letting him know I was done. He raised his head and his eyes did a take from my heels, to my pants up to the corset, long forgotten was the book seeing that it was now on the floor.

"Fuck," he muttered and his eyes finally met mine. "Fuck."

"You're not the only one that can look badass," I said smiling and I walked over to him. Now let's go," I said, leading us out of my apartment and he locked the door behind him and quickly wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You look fucking sexy," he said and I felt his hand rest on my ass. "Really sexy."

So we ended up at a fast-food restaurant and I couldn't be any happier, I was seriously craving junk and that is exactly what I got. We ate in a comfortable conversation with a few jokes here and there until we dared each other something.

To get tattoos of the other person's choosing, I was a bit sceptical of what he would choose for me but either way, I was excited. He was in charge of making the appointments for the day we both would be free and I hoped and prayed he'd choose a great tattoo for me.

We were taking a stroll around the neighbourhood, his hand held mine and occasionally he would give me surprise kisses. We ended up at a park and watched as the children played on the swings.

"Hey, would you like to have children one day?" I asked purely of interest wanting to know his views on that, I saw him frown and shake his head.

"I don't think so, no."

"Why not?" He was quiet for a long time before he looked at me.

"Are you pregnant?" 

"Oh gosh no! How could you even, no, I mean I want children but not now!" I said and he nodded.

"Then we have the same reasons." 

We fell into silence and I carried on watching the children play, well I can't wait for Ora's child to be born!

"Jason?" a female voice said behind us and I turned around to get a better view at the woman, she was stunning! She had red hair, a model type body, she probably was a model.

Jason looked at her. I was giving him a questioning glare, who was she?

"Miranda!" she pointed to herself reminding him who she was and he opened his mouth in a small o.

"Oh yes, how have you been?" he asked politely and she grinned nodding, changing her posture and it looked more revealing.

"I've been great, waiting on that call," she said and I looked at Jason, his eyes met mine before he looked back at Miranda and cleared his throat.

"I've been busy, so I never really had the time to call you back," he said awkwardly, scratching his neck.

"Okay, well, call me soon. I'm still in the city and would love to recreate that night," she said seductively and waved walking away. 

"She would love to recreate that night," I said, mimicking her voice and started walking away from him.

"Come on Lia, where are you going!?" 

"Home!" I raised my middle finger and walked away from him and immediately found a cab. 

Well isn't life full of shit!