Chapter Forty-seven| Don't Trust

I opened the door and found Jason standing by the door holding his pack of beers in his hand, putting my hand on my hip I cocked my head to the side.

"I figured I might as well come to get drunk here instead of having Keith call you every night to come fetch me," he explained and I closed my eyes shaking my head.

"No," I answered, getting drunk every night was now some sort of a hobby for him, every single night.

"Believe me, it's easier this way and it saves you the trip," he said walking inside my apartment and placing his alcohol on the counter.

"Why do you even need to get drunk every single night?" I asked him and he smiled sitting down and opened a can of beer.

"Because I get to spend some time with you in some way even though I'm shit drunk and you don't talk to me," he took a sip of his beer and placed his legs on my coffee table.

"Feet of the table!" I pushed his feet and he smirked, biting his lip. "And don't make any noise," I pointed my finger at him and I walked away to my room.

"Amelia!" he yelled from the living room and I groaned, yelling back my response. "Where do you keep your snacks!"

"Go buy your own!"

"Liaaaaa," he whined and I screamed into my pillow getting up and stormed into the kitchen, opening the snack cabinet, I grabbed the snacks and stomped over to him, throwing them on the couch next to him.

I turned around to leave but he grabbed my hand, "What!"

"Thank you," he said, pressing his lips on my hand and I snatched it from him.

"Don't call me again," I said and he winked, breathing in deeply as I walked away to my room. Fuck, why is my heart beating so fast, fuck you, Jason, fuck you!

Dropping onto my bed I pulled out my phone and texted Aurora but she responded with us having a video call instead.

"So how are you feeling?" I asked and she raised her eyebrow. "How far along are you?"

"Four centimetres," she sighed and started crying. "I just want her to come out!" she groaned in the end and I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing but I felt for her.

"Okay let me distract you," I said and she nodded breathing out. "Jason is here," I dropped the bomb on her and she shrugged. "Hey, why are you just shrugging?"

"It isn't much of a surprise really, you guys always somehow get back together," she said and I quickly shook my head.

"We are not back together," I said and she raised her eyebrow. "I'm serious, we aren't. He came over today with his packs of beer and said he'd rather get drunk here than at the bar because it will save me time and he'll get to spend time with me."

"Save you time? How?" Oh, I didn't tell her how he basically had me come fetch him every night whenever he's drunk, which is every night, since last week!

I explained and she opened her mouth widely before laughing. "Mr Daniels has got some skillsaaaaahhhhhh!" she screamed and Chris pressed his lips on her forehead and she pushed him away yelling for him to leave her alone.

"We'll talk later," I squeaked out and she screamed for Chris to come and hold her hand.

"Poor guy," Jason said from the door of my room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he tilted his head back drinking the rest of his beer.

"I know that I usually sleep on the couch, but it's becoming a bit uncomfortable for me," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Then go home and sleep on your bed," I said and he pouted, shaking his head. "Or this one is so much better, how about you stop drinking so much and then maybe you wouldn't need to come here and then you would be able to sleep on a bed!"

"It all sounds interesting, but spending the night with you is so much better plus in the mornings you walk around in that short dress of yours and it's always my highlight and I jerk off in the shower thinking about you in that camisole," he said and I placed my hands on my face shaking my head.

"Alright, you're drunk. Come on let's get you to bed," I said and he grinned as he approached me.

"I knew that would work."

"I meant the couch Jason, your bed is the couch."

"Just one night, Lia, please," he said, pressing his index finger on my lip before tracing my lips with it. "One night won't be enough, but I'm hoping to convince you with just this one."

The energy in the room had shifted from drunk to sexual so quickly that I almost opened my mouth and sucked his finger, almost!

"Convince me to do what?" I asked, looking at him through my eyelashes and he gave me a cocky grin, moving his hand to the back of my neck and tugging my hair, making me look at him.

"To have me here every night, and not for drinking but for something way way better...for the both of us," he whispered out the last part as his lips schemed softly against my neck attacking my sweet spot, making me moan for him which he took as encouragement to go further.

He pushed us to a wall where his lips kept on kissing on my neck while his other hand held onto my hip, squeezing tightly before pulling my leg up and wrapping it around his waist.

His lips moved up my neck and left soft bites on my jaw before attaching themselves to my needing waiting ones, at an instant a moan left me as our tongues tasted each other in our deep kiss.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled him closer, also tightening my leg around his waist, feeling his lips move against mine was bliss, a feeling I had almost forgotten and I was reliving it...what was I doing?

"Jason," I said into the kiss and he responded with a grunt and a thrust of his hips against mine making me lose focus on what I wanted to say.

"Don't overthink it, Lia," he said lightly, pressing his thumb on my neck. How can I not overthink this!

"Stop," I pushed at his chest but my lips were still moving against his, no I have to stop this. "Jason stop!" I pushed him away from me and he stumbled backwards before he regained his balance. "How can I not overthink this! What is this to begin with?"

"Lia," he sighed sitting on the bed and I raised my hand stopping him.

"No, you've had weeks to say what you wanted drunk and I'm tired of hearing you go on and on about how we're meant to be together and about how you love me when you've never said it to me directly and about how you wish you could fix this but you never try to! Jason, you don't trust me," my voice broke as I walked closer to him. "How do you want to be with a person you don't trust?" I whispered.

"Amelia," he said again and I shook my head.

"I know since you're drunk whatever answer you're going to give me is going to come out half-assed, so don't."

He clenched his jaw and got up from the bed.

"And since I'm drunk I won't be able to drive home, so I'll just go sleep on the couch. Goodnight Lia. He kissed my temple and left the room.

"Goodnight, Jason."