Chapter 18

"You're a Cullen?"

"You're a Cullen?"

______________🥀_____________

Third person

Silence. Nobody moved or anything. Crimson eyes stared at Allison as if she was someone from outer space. A pair of crimson eyes, stared at Allison with blinding rage. The two guards who had hit the wall was now standing waiting for the next order.

"Well, this is unexpected." Caius says staring at Allison with curiosity behind the hate filled eyes.

"Aro." Marcus low cracked voice called the angered man. He held his hand out and Aro took it. Bound lines filled his vision and mind. Bound lines of different colors and that were connected to different people. A bright golden mate bound line was connected with Aro and his mate. There was also a light blue bound line that went from Aro to Allison's stomach.

Aro releases Marcus's hand and stared at Allison in shock. "Well, this changes everything."

******

Natalie

The sound of a repeated beep echoed through my ears. I groaned as more of my senses started to wake up.

"Ms. Swan, can you hear me?" I heard a voice that sound far away. I opened my eyes and saw a blur of a bright light. I blinked a couple of times and finally came out of my disoriented state.

"Ms. Swan?" I heard a man call and I blinked again. I looked around the room until my eyes landed on a blonde doctor.

"What am I doing here?" I asked trying to sit up, but he stops me.

"Don't try and do things quickly. You have a concussion and a few scratches. You're here, Ms. Swan because you were in a car accident" The doctor informed me. I frowned before my memories hit me. I noticed the ID card on his white coat said Cullen. Was he a Cullen?

"You're a Cullen?" I asked him and he gave me a smile.

"Yes. I'm Edward's father. Carlisle Cullen." Dr. Cullen says holding out his hand. I shook it.

"Why was there a vampire trying to kill me?" I asked looking at the doctor who sighed.

"We believe that the vampire was a nomad. He was looking for a victim and you were on the road at the wrong time." he told me, and I still frowned.

'Il Mio Fiore. I'm terribly sorry. Please forgive me.'

I blinked as the male's ran through my head. I shivered a bit and decided to push that aside for now. "No. The vampire mentioned Victoria. The same name as the one in the woods who tried to kill us last time mentioned."