Chapter 29

"What the hell Naya?"

______________🥀_____________

Third person

"You're gonna stay here until the child is born." Aro stated leaving no room for arguments. Allison placed her hand over her stomach in a protective manner.

"I won't stay here! You wanted to kill me not even seconds ago!" Allison yells at Aro glaring harshly at him. "The child will have nothing to do with you!"

Aro was in front of her in a matter of seconds. Allison jumped back away from him startled by his sudden appearance. "If this child is mine, it stays here until it's born."

Allison didn't know how to respond to him. Did she really want him in her child's life after everything that he had done to her? What made him change his decision about harming her? Thoughts clouded Allison's mind. She was confused and skeptical of Aro. 

"I don't trust you enough." Allison confessed looking around the teased room. A loud snort came out of the angry King who stares at Allison with a bored look resting on his face.

"Of course, you'd be stupid to." He spoke with boredom dipping from his tone. "Now be off, we have actual work to do." His eyes moves to Aro. "I trust you enough to deal with this rodent."

Allison felt offended by his words. She hoped the Barbie Ken doll wasn't calling her a rodent. Otherwise, he had another thing coming.

******

"Are they finished?" Aro question. His red eyes boring into a vampire who nodded so fast he head could've came off. It was very visible that this vampire was deathly terrified of Aro who sat upon his throne with his two soul brothers. 

"Use your words, you imbecile!" An angry voice sneered at the almost shaking vampire. His eyes widen and his body flinched back.

"Th-the rooms are completed." He stuttered lightly. His hand's clutched the bottom of his shirt to try and keep his nerves on bay. "They are just as you wanted them designed."

"I want to see them." Aro stood from his throne. He gazed over to each of his brothers who were seated on each of his sides. "I shall be back."

Without waiting for a reply, he left. With lightning speed, he found himself in a familiar part of the castle. Only it was remodeled very differently.  The original white colored walls now painted a light grey. There were two doors across from each other. Both painted white. One of the walls, Paintings that were done by Caius hung proudly on the walls.