Chapter 25

"I am not leaving!"

"I am not leaving!"

_____________🥀____________

Naya

I don't know what woke me up. Something felt wrong. I felt something cold run down my left side of my face. It was odd and didn't feel right. The coldness disappeared and I thought nothing of it. But then I felt the same thing running down my exposed thigh. It felt almost like a finger softly dragging on my skin. At that thought it made my heart almost stop. My eyes snap open and I sat up. Something or someone was just in here. I turned on the lamp looking around the room.

"Natalie!" I called out loudly. I heard her groan and turn over in bed.

"What Naya?" She asked in a groggy voice.

"Someone was just touching me" I told her in a shaky tone. Natalie instantly sat up looking around the room as well. Looking for the person that was no longer here.

"There is nobody here, Naya." She tells me. I shook my head feeling absolutely terrified. Someone was in this room. Someone was touching on me.

"S-S-Someone t-t-tou-ch m-m-mee" I stuttered hard. My breathing was sharp and uneven. I heard the attic door open and fuckward appeared. His hair was messy, and eyes were black. I heard footsteps and saw Bella appear. "What the fuck are you two doing in here?"

"What is it, Edward?" She asked ignoring me.

"Somebody has been in here." Fuckward says and I shot out of bed like a bat out of hell.

"Oh, hell no!"

Natalie

I never seen the Cullen's house and I never thought I would. After Edward announced that someone was indeed in the bedroom touching Naya, we all went back to the Cullen's house. We all sat in a family room waiting for Emmett and Jasper to come back from their search.

"Who was it? Someone we know?" Dr. Cullen asked. I rubbed Nay's shoulder in comfort. I knew she was still freaked out about the whole thing.

"This stranger, I didn't recognize his scent." Edward says shaking his head lightly.

"A nomad passing through?" Esme questions.

"A passerby wouldn't have left Bella's father nor Natalie and Naya alive." Rosalie points out. Naya scoffed.

"Well, this perverted bastard touched me while I was asleep!" Naya states with a tone full of emotions. I sighed and held her closer. I was tired mentally, but my body was on high alert from worry and anger. "I say we find him and rip his head off his shoulders! After cutting off his arms and using them to beat his ass with!"