Chapter 16

"Yeah, I'm not going to do that

"Yeah, I'm not going to do that."

_______________🥀______________

Third person

"I need to speak with Aro, immediately!" Allison told the receptionist who gulped nervously at the angry women in front of her.

"I told you ma'am. Sir Aro is very busy and does not like unannounced guest." The receptionist told Allison who gave her an angry sneer. Allison looked at the two double doors with her blood boiling.

"Guess I have to do shit myself" Allison spoke with a tone of pure anger. She stormed towards the double doors with pure determination and anger.

"Ma'am! You can't go in there!" The receptionist called as she hurried to get out of her seat and race after the angry women. "Ma'am!"

Allison pulled on the double doors with all her strength. The doors opened with a creak. All the attention was on her now. Crimson eyes stared deeply into her soul. Allison didn't care about the unwanted attention. She cared about delivering the news.

"You are a little brave for a human." An angry voice taunted Allison. Allison didn't acknowledge him, instead Aro who sat on his throne staring at Allison with anger filled eyes.

"I told you to never show your face again." Aro spat in anger. Allison stopped a few feet away from him.

"I came baring news," Allison told him. "News that you will hear."

"Oh, and why shall he listen to a mere human?" Caius asked raising an eyebrow.

"Shut it blondie!" Allison told Caius who looked taken back. "This is between Aro and I!"

"Then tell me of the news you bring, Allison!" Aro tells her. Allison takes a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm pregnant with your child."

There was a pause. A long pause. Nobody spoke, nobody moved. The silence made Allison slightly uncomfortable.

"You're lying!" Aro accused. "You bare another man's child. I cannot procreate!"

Allison felt insulted by his words. He had the nerve to actually accuse me of falling into another man's bed! Allison thought with a blinding rage boiling inside. She felt like a volcano that was fixing to erupt. The pressure was building and lava was burning at it's brightest.