Chapter 1

"Alright

"Alright."

_____________🥀_____________

Natalie

"Get your lazy ass up."

"Let me sleep." Naya groaned smacking my hand away from her shoulder. I rolled my eyes at her. Annoyance started to run through me like adrenaline. For the past ten minutes I have been trying to wake her up so we can get off this damn plane. I was beginning to get fed up.

"We're supposed to get off the plane. Uncle Charlie is probably waiting for us at the front." I hissed at her flicking her forehead. She opened her eyes and glared at me. Her eyes held how tired she really was. A flight attendant walked down the aisle and passed me throwing a pearly white toothy smile. I returned the smile back, a little awkwardly as Naya stood and stretched.

"You girls have a nice day." She told us in a polite voice as she brushed pass behind me. I step forward giving her more room to pass by.

"You as well." I said politely turning back to Naya who put on her hoodie. I was standing with my purple shoulder bag hanging on my right shoulder.

"Do you have my phone?" Naya asked looking around for her phone which I had placed in my bag when she fell asleep just before landing.

"Yeah. I have it along with the rest of your things." I told her as I stepped out into the aisle of the plane.

"Then let's go." Naya urged and I nodded. I turned and started walking down aisle. We exit the airplane and walk down the tunnel.

"Do you know which exit Uncle Charlie's at?" Naya asked randomly as we stepped into the sort of busy airport of Seattle.

"As far as I was told, there's only one exit." I told her looking around for a sign pointing towards the exit. Once I spotted the guide sign, I saw that the exit arrow was pointed to the left. I started walking to the left and turned to see if Naya was following. She was, thank God. My eyes wondered around the airport that wasn't as big as the one in Montana.

"What's he driving?" Naya's question pulled me away from my gaze. I glanced at her not really knowing the answer myself.

"Don't know. He just said he'll meet us at the front." I said as we came up to the doors. I saw cars lined up down the curb and people standing around outside the glass doors. The glass doors slide open inviting the hot summer air inside the air-conditioned airport. Walking outside I started to feel the hot air leaving me with the need to turn around and walk back inside the airport. The sky was blue with scattered clouds across the sky. I stopped looking around confused.

"Where is he?" Naya asked looking around as well. I shrugged. I saw a cop car pull up to the curb. Inside was Uncle Charlie in police uniform. Great, now everyone would surely be looking at us.