Part One

Allison Price was a beautiful woman that came from a family of farmers. Many men lusted for her to be their wife. Women envied her. With her soft tan skin, luscious brown hair that bounced on and off her back as she walked, and hazel eyes that held many things; She could make any man fall at her feet. But there was one particular man who wasn't charmed by her beauty. Allison was charmed by his, instead. Aro was mysterious and gorgeous. His skin was dangerously pale, his eyes were beast-like red and had no sign of markings on his skin nor any dirt on his clothes. He lured her into him, like a moth to a flame.

So that's the start of what they had, feelings had caught up between the two and they shared secrets. But everything isn't always fairytale-like. After they shared a night of passion together. Aro had found his mate, just three days after that night. He stopped the relationship before it got too serious but as said, everything comes with a price.

Allison was heartbroken and soon found out she was with child, his child. So she took it upon herself to see Aro and tell him the news unaware of what'll happen.

Aro was angry by the news and denied it all. Allison was angry at him, and an argument started between the two. Aro wanted nothing more than to rip her head off but couldn't bring himself to do it, so with the wave of a hand, two of his guards was signaled to kill her. Running vampire speed towards her the unexplainable happened. They both were thrown into the wall and Allison was terrified for her Unborn's life. Now outraged, Aro was going to kill her himself, but Marcus stopped him. He shows Aro the bonds that has sealed themselves with him. The bond of a father and child.

With a growing by day belly, Allison was living In Volterra under the watchful eye of Jane and at times Felix. Allison and Jane formed a little bond but knowing Allison would be dead before long it didn't go any further. One day, Allison fell and had to give birth. Aro cut open her stomach and pulled out the child. Handing her to Jane, Caius said something of another heartbeat. Of course, Aro reached in and pulled out another girl. With a smile, Allison died. Jane and Heidi cleaned the two twins off and wrapped them in a blanket.

That's how the Volturi's princesses Natalie and Naya came to be. Natalie the mate to the Volturi's tracker, Demetri, and Naya to Alec, the male Witch twin. But as you'll expect everything doesn't always go as planned. Two days after the birth of the twins. The Roman coven attacked Volterra with the intention of burning it to the ground and finally overthrowing the kings of the vampire world. With no other choice, Aro sent the twins away with a necklace that only the highest Volterra guards and the kings know of. One of the lower Volturi guards placed the twins on the doorstep of an orphanage and left.

The orphanage owner found them on the doorstep and since there wasn't enough space in the orphanage. She was going to transfer them to another one but before she could an American couple walked in and was looking to adopt since they couldn't have one on their own. The owner showed them, Natalie and Naya and the couple smiled at each other and adopted them both.

The twins grew up a little faster than a human should. But the couple loved them too much to let them go or tell anyone of the unexplainable. But on one fateful night, a tragic accident took both lives of Keith and Michelle Swan. Devastated, the twins were moved to forks where they moved in with their uncle Charlie and his daughter Bella.