Chapter 28

"You got one boney ass elbow

"You got one boney ass elbow."

_________________🥀_________________

Naya

I woke up with someone shaking the hell out of me.

"What?" I groaned. A heavy weight jumped on the bed beside me.

"Did you see that man I was dancing with last night?" Natalie's voice hit my ears. I pushed on her hoping she'll get the hint to get off.

"Go bother someone else. It's too early." I told her hoping she'll leave me alone. I wasn't ready to get up yet.

"He was so fine, mysterious, and fucking insanely hot." Natalie fangirled over the boy she danced with last night. "Honestly, I really wanted him to pin me against a wall and fuck my brains out."

"God shut up already." I groaned annoyed by her talking. Why couldn't she just wait till I was up? Better yet, why didn't she just rant to somebody else?

"Is this what it feels like to be crushing on somebody?" Natalie asks turning over in my bed. I opened my eyes and glared at her.

"Natalie, I don't fucking know what a crush feels like. I never had one." I told her in a calm tone. "Now get the fuck out of my bed and shut the fuck up so I can sleep. May I remind you that we didn't get back home until after three in the morning cause someone wanted to go night riding. It is eight twenty-eight in the morning, let me sleep."

Natalie narrowed her eyes at me. "Do you think he liked me?" She asked grinning hard. I groaned loudly. I wasn't going to get any sleep with her talking this much.

"Go ask the real mind reader." I told her. "I'm pretty sure he's out following Bella somewhere."

"Come on Naya. Do you think he was into me?" Natalie asked. I gave her a nasty glare.

"Considering he could barely keep his eyes off of you then I would say yeah." I told her throwing the cover over my head. "But then again think of the possibility that he could've just wanted inside your pants."

"No, he didn't give off that vibe." Natalie waved off my words. "He didn't make any moves on me, though the moves he pulled on the dance floor had me blushing hard. He was very polite and charming. I'm a little disappointed that I had left him on the dance floor."

I pulled the cover off my head giving her an annoyed look. "You're not going to let me sleep, are you?" I asked. She smiles at me.

"Let's go make breakfast and turn up some music."

******

"You remember the lyrics?" Natalie asked as we smiled at each other.

"Hell yeah, I do." I told her as the instruments played. "Do you?"

"Shit yeah. You ready?" Natalie asked as my part was about to come.

"Just a small girl! Living in a lonely world!" I sung loudly. "Took the midnight train going' anywhere!"

"Just a city boy! Born and raised in south Detroit!" Natalie sung doing some weird moves. "He took the midnight train going' anywhere! Take it from me Naya!"

I made a air guitar and pretended to be the one playing the guitar. "A singer in a Smokey room! A smell of wine and cheap perfume! For a smile they can share the night!"

"It goes on and on, and on, and on!" Natalie and I both sang to the song. She had the spatula in her hand using it has a microphone. "Strangers, waiting! Up and down the boulevard! Their shadows! Searchin' in the night!"

"Streetlights, people! Living just to find emotion! Hiding somewhere in the night!" I hit the high note.

"Woah, damn Naya! Hit that note!" Natalie hyped looking at me with a impressed look. The song was cut off. Both Natalie and I turned our heads.

"Hey! What's the big deal?"

"What the fuck? Turn it back on!"

We both stared at Bella who stared at us with an annoyed look. "Y'all are making to much noise." She said and I gave her a look.

"So?" I questioned not really seeing the problem. "Don't you have an ass to be up?"

"What?" Bella asked giving me a confused look. Natalie nudged me hard in the side. I shot her a glare rubbing the spot she hit.

"You got one boney ass elbow."

"You off somewhere?" Natalie asked Bella flipping the bacon. Bella nodded.

"Yeah actually." Bella tells her. "Edward is coming to pick me up."

"No kidding?" I said sarcastically. Didn't expect her to go anywhere else. They both up each other's asses. A horn was blown outside, and I watched as Bella looked out the kitchen window. "There's your ride."

"Bye guys." Bella said opening the door and walking out. The door slammed shut. I casually held up my middle finger at the window watching as she got into the passenger seat. Natalie smacked me on the arm.

"Stop that." She told me in a scolding tone. I shrugged her off before stealing a piece of bacon off the stack of bacon. Natalie went to smack my hand, but I was quick to pull away and dodge her hand. "Stop stealing food and go get Uncle Charlie up."

"Uncle Charlie is already up. You didn't hear him talking on the phone with some hunting buddy in town?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, I didn't." Natalie said. "Speaking of town, we need to get something."

"Why are we going to town?" I asked giving her a look with an eyebrow up.

"We are out of pads, and I started today. I managed to find a spare pad." She spoke. I rolled my eyes.

"Go get it yourself." I told her sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Go with me than." Natalie said and I gave her another look that told her what I was about to say. "Please."

"Mhm. Nope." I tell her giving her a smile.

"Why?"

"Consider it payback for not letting me sleep in."