•|A Little Twist|•

Dumbledore visited the Potters once again regarding Harry's job as a spy. He waited for Harry while sipping tea and eating assorted biscuits the house elves had made. Lily, James and Henry sat opposite of him, looking wary. Sirius was nowhere to be found. Perfect.

"Morning, sorry I'm late."

"Ah, Harry! Come join..." Dumbledore's twinkly eyes suddenly dimmed.

Harry smiled. His plan is perfect. Just perfect. His last minute thought about having this person next to him will make it even easier for him. Dumbly would not dare to talk out of the line.

"Mr Malfoy," Dumbledore smiled.

"Professor Dumbledore," Draco nodded politely.

Draco is as confused and wary as everyone else. He was asleep just a few hours ago when Harry barged into his room, body covered with dusty substance which must be from floo travel. He still have no idea why Harry have troubles using the floo.

>>>>>¤<<<<<
/Flashback/

Harry pounced on Draco's bed, forcing him to wake up and take a quick bath.

"Urgh," Draco groaned, "Lemme sleep!"

But Harry, not giving up as always, slapped both of Draco's cheeks lightly and bent down to shout right beside his ear, "Come on Draco! Wake up! I need your help!"

Draco clasped his ears together and glared at Harry who is on top of him.

"Great! You're up! Go take a quick bath," Harry smiled, "We only have... er... 20 minutes at most."

Draco sat up and stretched, then scanned Harry's soot-covered body before sneering, "I think you should be the one taking a bath."

Harry looked at his own figure, "Hmm... yeah, you're right. We don't have enough time, let's just share the bathroom."

"Wha—" Draco blushed, "Wait!"

Draco quickly scrambled out of his bed, and pushed Harry out of his room. Harry looked questioningly at him.

"Harry, I swear!" Draco grumbled, "This is a manor, you can use one of the many spare bathrooms. Call that house elf that you are so fond of to show the way. What's his name again? Dory... Dibo... urgh, I forgot."

"Dobby," Harry reminded, "Seriously Draco, you should remember your house elves' names!"

"Oh, I know it's Dobby," Draco replied as if annoyed. To be honest he knew that the house elf's name is Dobby. How can he not? Harry calls on Dobby all the time to play with the elf. He does it to make Harry annoyed, yet he does not know why he liked making Harry annoyed.

Draco stepped into the bathtub filled with lukewarm water. The thought of sharing a bathroom with Harry crossed his mind unintentionally. He slide down and gurgled on the bath water.

/End Falshback/

>>>>>¤<<<<<

After a few silent minutes passed, they were talking over tea and biscuits. Which is... surprising considering how the Malfoys do not usually get along well with light wizarding families.

"... and that is how I found out that muggles could fly too!" Draco spoke, "It's rather fascinating, really, but my father thinks otherwise."

"Oh, are you perhaps talking about aeroplanes Draco?" Lily asked.

"I most probably am Mrs Potter, though I am lacking in the subject of muggles and their inventions," Draco answered.

Everyone is immersed in the conversation that Draco was leading except Harry. Harry was dying of boredom. Draco's change of character shocked him, but he went along after Draco stepped on his foot when he made a confused expression.

The conversation went from aeroplanes to toasters and somehow, but not surprisingly, ended up about Lily explaining how a television works.

"Oh yeah, Draco, the book you wanted to take is in my room," Harry said suddenly," Diddy will bring you there.

A house elf suddenly pops from thin air, and Draco just went along withwhat Harry wants him to do. Though he willhave to return soon as it will be suspicious if he took too long to get this book he "wanted".

"So sorry professor, but it is only today that Draco could escape from his father's eyes," Harry smiled sweetly.

Dumbledore smiled back, "All is fine, Harry, all is fine. Now... we should discuss how we can let you into Voldemort's inner circle."

The air became tense, and James shifted slightly. Lily could only subconciously pick on the hem of her dress. Harry, well... he is just looking innocently at Dumbledore. Draco on the other hand is still looking for a book.

"Well, I believe that Severus can help with this matter," Dumbledore spoke.

"Hmm... about that... I don't think I could do it," Harry admitted.

"What?" Lily and James questioned in unison.

Harry ignored the confused expressions of his parents, "Yes, professor. I can't. Weren't you the one who said, I quote, "who knows what he will be planning to do if the Boy-Who-Lived suddenly appears before him"?"

"My boy, we still need a qualified spy," Dumbledore reasoned.

Harry faked a look of thoughtfulness, then smirked, "Didn't you say Henry was a cover up for my safety all this time? Why not send him?"

"Harry!" Lily shouted.

"Well, my suggestion makes sense doesn't it? Henry, the supposed Boy-Who-Lived, seeks the Dark Lord, wanting revenge on the light side for using him as a scrapegoat since he was a baby. Hiding the truth from him and letting him believe fake lies about himself," Harry continued.

"But, Har—" James hesitated.

"And is it not safer to send Henry? He just lost his memories," Harry laughed, "The Dark Lord wouldn't get any information from him through legilimens or veritaserum."

Dumbledore instantly paled after hearing the evil words Harry spoke. He was just manipulated by a thirteen almost fourteen year old. He sighed in defeat.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

"Thanks for your help Draco," Harry smiled.

"What was my presence needed for even?" Draco scoffed.

"To gain me time to assess the situation," Harry rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," Draco said, "I must get home now, something about the Dark Lord."

Harry stared at nothing, loss in thoughts, "Will Tommy be there?"

"Tommy?"

"Oh, um, I mean the Dark Lord."

"Of course, he is holding the meeting, though I am not allowed in yet."

"Hint for your father, the Order is sending Henry as a spy," Harry smirked, "Beware."

Draco froze, "What?"

"Oh, and he doesn't have any occulemency shields," Harry added, "Good luck to Voldy and his Deathers or whatever he calls them, bye."