•|Tom's Obsession|•

Hello wonderful hoomans! Before you read this new chapter, I have a quick question for you. What ship do you want to see in this book? (besides drapple of course, as it is already included here) Please, please, please comment what you have in mind, your suggestions will be very helpful!

>>>>>¤<<<<<

The following day after the latest petrification, people are starting to suspect the golden boy, Henry Potter. Everywhere Harry passed, people gave him pitying looks, not that Harry need any. "The Slap", as they called it, is now a huge gossip in the castle. He made some new friends, as his year mates from other houses is finally talking to him. He guessed that they were told to stay away from him. Not shocking, as he is sure that the Order members and most light families were told about how "rotten" he is.

"Hello," a dreamy voice greeted, "Be careful Harry, the wrackspurts are beginning to act up in Hogwarts."
Before Harry could reply, the girl went on her way, waving her hand around invisible air.
Odd.

Harry walked close to Ginny and with a simple spell, made it drop. When everyone is busy helping her collect her things, he quickly took the diary. He think it is not right for Tom to use Ginny like that. She is just a first year.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Yule break is coming, and Draco has agreed to stay at Hogwarts to accompany Harry. Henry and his friends also decided to stay this year.

Harry was about to go to bed when he remembered the diary Voldy gave him. He summoned the diary and a quill.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

*Harry*
*Voldy*

Hey Tommy!

The ink dissapears, and a reply came back.

Hello Harry. I see that you have finally got the diary.

Yes, anyways I have met one of your horcrux, which by the way, is also a diary!

Well, uh, diaries are... convenient.

By now I'm pretty sure that you are obssessed with diaries Tom, nothing and no one can tell me otherwise. Anyways, your horcrux and I had laid out a plan.

What is this plan that you have to propose?

Oh, you will like it! I believe it will help you during the war.

Harry wrote out all the plans they had made. Voldemort seems satisfied with it. Harry love the excitement that he is going to experience with this plan. Sure, he is going to be in a lot of trouble most of the time, but life will be boring without the challenges. He slept peacefully that night.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

It is Yule, and Harry woke up early in the morning to visit the Chamber of Secrets. It is one of those times he could actually visit, as there is no nosy James watching his every movement.

"Open," Harry hissed to the sink.
He asked for stairs, and he quietly walked down the chamber. Tom taught him how to call for the basilisk. He ought to give it a try.
"Hello speaker, who are you?" The basilisk asked.
"I'm Harry, you must be Slytherin's snake. Do you have a name?" Harry replied.
"No one had ever given me a name, they usually call me basilisk," The basilisk answered.

Harry gave a nod, and had an interesting conversation with the basilisk. He found out that there are secret doorways in the Chamber, and can be opened with a simple parseltongue. Harry felt the castle's magic stirring, indicating that the people are waking up and starting their day. He saw cauldrons on the bathroom floor, and Myrtle laughing at one of the stall. Harry decided to ignore it.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Upon entering the common room, Harry felt that something was different. An unfamiliar magic pattern is surrounding the air. He saw Draco talking with Vincent and Gregory. Weird, the two large Slytherins looked uncomfortable. One of them even looked constipated. Not long later, the duo seemed eager to get out of the common room. Harry had to, of course, stop them.

They glanced at each other nervously as both their hair started turning red. Harry smirked, and Draco looked shocked.
"Well, well, well," Harry smiled creepily, "What do we have here?"
"Look... I can explain-" Henry stuttered.
Harry brought his index finger up to Henry's lips while making eye contact to Draco, "Well, it would be impolite to not welcome our guest. Right, Draco?"
Draco froze.

After holding the lions in the snake pit for quite some time, receiving weird looks from a few Slytherins that were staying, they finally sprouted all their plans. The plans were stupid, if Harry was being honest. There are so many ways it could go wrong, one of it is them being caught. Exactly what is happening right now. What did he even expect from them? They are Gryffindors for Merlin's sake, reckless as always.

"Obliviate," Harry casted, making them forget about everything that happened since they heard the password. He then yeeted the duo out of the dungeons when they are still in a confused state.

"Ohh... I sense some drama," Mavka whispered to Lorcan.
"Get them snacks here sis, we gonna have some interesting tea," Lorcan said back.

Harry glared daggers at Draco, "I thought you would know better."
"How am I supposed to know it's those-" Draco retorted.
"Well, can't you see! It's obvious!"
"Well Potter, the use of the Polyjuice potion is to take form of someone else! It's hardly my fault for not noticing!"
"I swear to Merlin-"
"You know what? You've been acting... strange lately. You barely spend time with Blaise and I. Do you even consider us your friends?" Draco scoffed, "Or are we just a side character in that mind of yours?"
"Draco what-"

Draco walked away, unbothered by Harry's attempt to get his attention. As if he would let Harry blame him for that!

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Harry paced around the common room. He realised that he has been becoming distant with everyone since the start of second year. But he have great plans! He have all this amazing ideas to do and he is obviously going to be busy about it. Can Draco not understand?

It suddenly hit him that he never let Draco know the slightest bit of his plans. He is constantly dissappearing from their sight. Well, now it seems like he is the source of the problem.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

The rest of the Yule Break passed without any of them saying anything to one another. No gifts were exchanged between them. When he got a package from Sirius, he then realised how much he have drifted from his close ones. He had not thought about Sirius all this time, becuase of how invested he is with his plans. He felt a pang of guilt. Guess he really ought to apologise to Draco.

Harry took a package from the pile of gifts, and tore its wrapping. In it was a brrom kit from Sirius with a note attached.

Happy Christmas Harry!

It has been a while since I received a letter from you. Hope you are doing well. It is kind of lonely celebrating Christmas without you this year, but Remus is a good company. Stay save, especially since Dumbledore announced to the Order about Death Eaters taking action once again. Wish you were here!

Lots of Love,
Sirius.

Harry crumpled the letter, and threw it into the fireplace. Yes, it is better this way. If Sirius is too involved in his life, he would put Sirius in danger. Not to mention that Sirius is very loyal to the Order. He is doing this to keep Sirius save.