•|Rats!|•

"I'm back!!!" Harry dramatically twirled into their shared dormitory and bowed deeply.

Draco and Blaise, who was arguing over something stopped almost immediately and started at Harry. The look on their faces is priceless.

"Ha... Harry! What? How come?" Draco spluttered.

"You're back!" Blaise grinned nervously, shifting closer to Draco.

Harry looked at them weirdly, "What are you hiding?"

"Oh... uh... It's-" Draco stuttered.

"Nothing! It's nothing!" Blaise laughed awkwardly.

Harry shot a distrustful glance.

"Yes, nothing out of the ordinary," Draco smiled, pushing Harry out of the dorm.

Harry hummed in reply.

"Happy to see you back in one piece mate!" Blaise tried altering the topic, "Would have thought your brother-"

A hiss was heard, and both Blaise and Draco paled.

"Harry... Help USSS!!!"

"Wait," Harry squinted trying to catch a glimpse of what they are trying to hide behind their bodies, "What did you do to my snakes?"

"Fuck!" Blaise cursed.

"Ok Harry, the thing is..." Draco tried explaining.

He shoved the two boys and stared at his snakes. He snorted, trying hard to hold in his laughter. Soon he was crying and laughing at the same time.

"Wh... what is this?" He snorted, hitting Blaise uncontrollably.

There in front of his eyes is Mavka with a head of blonde hair. Lorcan on the other hand is tangled. Very tangled.

"This is abusssseeeee!" Mavka hissed.

"It is," Lorcan wailed, "But you look bomb with that blonde hair though."

"Well duh, I always look bomb!" Mavka agreed, waving her head to do a hair flip (because, obviously as a snake, she have no hands).

"Why blonde though?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"I can't help but think Mavka will look good with hair like mine," Draco admitted, "I mean I'm not wrong."

"And Lorcan, how did he get tangled?"

"Honestly, I have no idea," Blaise shrugged, "Your snake is just as weird as you I guess."

"Anyways, I think it's feeding time!" Draco called out cheerfully, carrying a bag of premium snake snacks.

"Salazar, NOOO!" Both of the snakes groaned.

"Those premium snake snack snickerdoodle sock shake shit stuff! Bleh!" Lorcan hissed distastefully.

"We want rats!!!" Mavka protested, "I'm sick of the food choices privileged purebloods think is good! Rats taste a lot better!!!"

"I don't know what you usually give your snakes, but I owl ordered this premium snake snack," Draco said proudly.

"Uh, yeah, thanks for taking care of them," Harry thanked his two friends.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Harry easily caught up with the third year material. Many had sent him apologies for ever suspecting him to be the one petrifying the students. Now that all the misunderstandings have been cleared, many students became friendly to him. Most surprisingly, the Gryffindors started being decent to him too.