•|Well, That's Unexpected|•

A week has finally passed at Hogwarts, and finally the first years would be having their first flying lesson. Harry was nervous. He had never ridden a broom before, much less allowed to. The things he know about quidditch was mostly from books he have read, and Blaise and Draco's excited chatters.

"I can't wait for Yule break!" Blaise randomly sprouted.
"Seriously Blaise? It's just been a week!" Draco sighed.
"What's so exciting about Yule even?" Harry wondered.
"Meeting my mom again," Blaise told them.
"Well, that makes sense, I think I should write to my parents soon," Draco nodded.
Harry looked away, sadness evident on his face.
"But seriously though, there will be so many boring balls and galas," Draco groaned.
"At least there's good food," Blaise shrugged.
Harry stiffled a laugh at Blaise's antics.

"Speaking of Yule break, is anyone planning to stay?" Blaise asked.
"Not me obviously," Draco smirked, "bold of you to assume that my father would let me miss his oh so precious galas."
"Well, I might be staying," Harry stated, "I'd rather not be around my family."
"You could stay at Malfoy Manor if you want to. Plus, I would have company if my mother decides to hold another boring gala," Draco offered.
"Hey, I was just about to ask Harry to stay with me during Yule," Blaise frowned.
"Well, you could also come, Blaise. It is not as if you've never been there," Draco grinned.

At the Gryffindor side of the hall, Henry was eyeing Harry suspiciously. Why does Harry look so happy? This makes him suspicious.
"Hey mate, you want that chicken?" Ron exclaimed.
"Nah... you can have it," Henry half-conciously mumbled.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

"Up!"
Harry's broom, to his fascination, shot up towards his hand, as few others had.
Madam Hooch then instructed them to hover above the ground and fly at cue. Neville Longbottom, who looks very jittery, somehow managed to make his broom zoomed upwards before the cue. Resulting him to fly uncontrollably and injuring himself.
"If I see a single broom on the air, you will be expelled before you can even say 'quidditch'!" Madam Hooch warned while helping Neville up to the infirmary.

"Huh, Longbottom's remembrall," Draco scoffed while he grabbed the rolling ball from the field.
"Give it back Malfoy," Henry growled.
"Hmm..." Draco paused, " Maybe I'll just leave it somewhere unreachable. Harry?"
Harry stood still and rolled his eyes at the suggestion, thinking it isn't wise to do so. Draco just shrugged and took off. Henry tailing behind.

Down at the quidditch pitch, people watch them bickering in amusement. Then Draco threw the remembrall. Henry swooped towards the remembrall, but as he catched it, the old school broom suddenly acts weirdly. Henry stumbled out of the broom and was about to fall. Harry, even if he disliked his brother, still have his brotherly instinct taking over him. He clutched his broom and zoomed as fast as he could, catching Henry when he was just about to hit the ground.

"Mr Potter!" Snape and Mcgonagall sternly said at the same moment. Harry shoved Henry as they landed, receiving a scoff in return.
"Come with me Mr Potter," Mcgonagall commanded to Henry.
"You too, Mr Potter," Snape sneered.
The twins were brought into the castle, but seperated once they reached the stairs. Snape went downwards, while Mcgonagall took Henry up.

After a few awkward and silent minutes, they reached the Slytherin common room. Snape gestured Marcus Flint to come.
"Yes Professor?" Flint inquired.
"I found you a seeker," Snape remarked.
Flint looked at Harry, confused.
"He's a first year," Flint snorted.
"Yes, a first year," Snape repeated, " I don't see a problem. Plus, I heard our current seeker had planned to resign."
"Fine, I guess we don't have much of a choice," Flint grumbled, "Meet me tomorrow at the pitch, 7 pm sharp."
Harry nodded.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

"What happened?" Draco hissed.
"Are you expelled?" Blaise stammered a little too loud, receiving a glare from Madam Pince.
Blaise gave an apologetic look to the librarian.
"No, listen guys, you have to calm down," Harry whispered, "It's nothing bad really."
Draco looked at him suspiciously.
"So, what is it then?" Draco inquired.
"Let's just say I'm probably the youngest quidditch player of the century," Harry boasted.
Blaise and Draco's eyes were as big as saucers.
"You're joking-" Blaise started.
"Right?" Draco added.
"No, I'm not," Harry smirked, "I have to thank you, Dray."
"Oh, har har," Draco said, annoyed.
"Well, let's go back, it's getting late," Blaise suggested.

They walked back to the dungeons while talking about quidditch and lessons.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

"My lord, the boy and his friends is trying to get the stone," a figure infront of Harry stammered.
"Is that so?" the voice, comming from Harry's body said.
But as Harry looked closely, it isn't his body. This body looked more mature and has longer fingers and legs.
"Yes, my lord, they were wandering at the third floor corridor."
"Rise."
"Thank you my lord," the figure's eyes landed on Harry's and it was...
Quirell?

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Harry woke up, sweat trickling around him. His scar prickled, and he fell to the ground. His fall woke the entire room up.
"Hey, are you ok?" Draco asked.
"Ye... yeah. I'm fine," Harry voice shooked, "What time is it?"
"It's midnight," Draco answered.
"Are you sure you're okay? You look shocked," Blaise insisted.
"I'm fine for godness sake Blaise!" Harry snapped.

Harry realised he has just snapped at Blaise for no reason.
"Look... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you. It's just... I have a lot in my mind right now," Harry murmured.
"Apology accepted, I understand ," Blaise stated, "You can always tell me if you want."
"Thanks Blaise, but not now," Harry warily grinned.
"I think you should try sleeping, to clear your mind," Draco suggested.