•|Trolls! *Faints*|•

Months pass by quickly, and the three good friends are enjoying their time at Hogwarts. Harry had been training weekly with the Slytherin Quidditch team, impressing them with his skills and of course, new Nimbus 2000. They had also pay close attention to Quirrell all this time. Harry's headaches also worsens everytime he gets close to Quirrell. Meanwhile Ron and Henry had also started keeping a close eye on a Potion Master.

  Tonight, the whole Hogwarts body were gathered in the Great Hall, having a scrumptious feast on Samhain night. It irked Draco that Hogwarts called it 'Hallowe'en' instead of 'Samhain'. A disgrace to tradition he said. Harry just accepted Draco's opinion and continued chatting about a hexing charm they could use on the Gryffindors. A fellow Slytherin had been hexed with a very strong laughing spell from one of the Gryffindors, and they would not let it slide.

  The night went on smoothly. The ghosts were also having conversations.
"Trolls! Trollllssss! Trolls in the dungeonsssss!" Quirrell screached and immediately fainted.
Dumbledore stood and said, "Prefects, lead your houses to your common rooms."
"Is he crazy?" Harry hissed, "Our common room is in the dungeons for crying out loud!"
"Well, what can we do?" Vincent grumbled, "It's Dumbledore."
Draco gestured a Prefect to come. A fifth year grudgingly came.
"What do you want, Malfoy?"
"Our common room is in the dungeons."
Realisation hit the Prefect who nodded in return. Gesturing them to wait, while she explained the situation to Snape, the Headboy and the Headgirl.
"Slytherins, form an orderly line, we are going to stay at the library until this has settled down," the Headboy informed.
"Well, it's settled then," Draco shrugged.

  They started forming a line with other students. On the way to the library, Harry saw Quirrell sneaking towards the third floor corridor. Harry followed him, but was soon pulled by Blaise.
"Where do you think you're going?" Blaise asked.
"Quirrell is heading there," Harry shot back.
"Come on, don't dwell on his business!" Blaise cried, " Draco is waiting for us at the library."
"No," Harry stated, following Quirrell. Blaise murmured something about Harry being reckless and waited for Harry at the library.

  He crept silently towards the corridor. Snape was there, and  Harry had to hold in a surprised scream.
"Merlin! Why would that Dumbledore even think it's a good idea to keep Flamel's stone here?" Snape cursed.
He then observed Snape cast a spell towards a Harp, resulting it to play a melody, then jumping into the small door. Well, there's no point in staying if Snape is already guarding whatever is in there.
Harry slowly went back to the library.

  "What the hell were you thinking," Draco boomed, "I was worried to death!"
"Slow down will you?" Harry mocked, "Don't you have a reputation to uphold?"
Draco cleared his throat, and glared on whoever dare stare at him.
"Snape is after Quirrell," Harry explained.
"What? But we only saw Quirrell," Blaise questioned.
"Yes, but I saw Snape pass the three headed dog. I guess he's trying to stop Quirrell from whatever Quirrell's after. Anyways, from what I overheard, it is something about a stone and Flamel."
"Well, we're at a library, what are you waiting for?" Draco reminded them.
"Oh, right," Harry realised.

  They searched for a very long time, but has not come across any information.
"I don't think there's any information regarding Flamel," Harry sighed.
"Wait, that name sounded awfully familiar," Draco cried.
"I dunno about that, Draco," Blaise insisted, "Does not remind me of anything."
Blaise secretly took out a chocolate frog and ate it, looking at the card.
"Ugh, Dumbledore again," Blaise rasped, acting disgusted.
Harry stared at the card. His eyes scanned the card quickly, widening every second.
"Dray! Look!" Harry squealed.
"Yes, I know, Harry, it's a card of Dumbledore, never thought you were such a big fan. And will you stop calling me Dray?" Draco sneered.
"Oh for the sake of Merlin's underpants! I despise that sock loving man! Read the description!" Harry bursted.

  Draco hesitantly picked up the card, and read it with a confused Blaise. Their eyes widening with realisation.
"For the love of Morgan! No wonder we couldn't find him!" Blaise screeched, "He's literally a fossil!"
They started rummaging through the history section of the library, scanning each book as quickly as they could.
"Gotcha!" The three of them smirked.
"Well, it's obviously the Philosopher's stone they're hiding," Draco emphasized.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

  They were finally deemed save to go back to their common room. Harry could not help but notice how Snape is limping, though not that obvious. He slowly scooted closer to the front, tugging Snape's robe.
"Are you alright, Professor?" Harry innocently queried.
For a second Snape's features turned into a somewhat shocked look, then immediately turned stern once again.
"Why would I not be alright, Potter?" Snape snapped.
"It's just that it looks like something got your leg," Harry frowned, looking at Snape as if he didn't know about Snape going to the third floor.
"What I do or look like is not your concern, Potter," Snape snarled.
"Well, ok, I'm just asking," Harry laxed, slowly going back to his group of friend. Snape face paled.
"Was my limping that obvious?" He thought.

  They went back to their common room, sitting by the windows. Doing their last bits of homework.
"So Harry, still up for my offer?" Draco asked
"What offer?" Harry questioned back.
"Still daft, I see," Draco teased, "Yule at my house, silly."
"Well, of course," Harry said, "but I think I'll write to Sirius about visiting him sometime during Yule break. I haven't talked to him in a while."
"Sure, you could use my owl," Draco offered.
"Thanks Dray!"
"I swear to Merlin! You make the worst nicknames!"
The three boys laughed.
"Only for you," Harry said fondly, ruffling Draco's plantinum hair.
"Noooo! Harry! It took me hours to do my hair that way," Draco wailed.
"Well, it looks better like this, right Blaise?"
"I agree, your head looks like a helmet when it's gelled back."