•|Aurors and Whatnot|•

Harry is sitting in the headmaster's office, Aurors related to the Order detaining him. Just a few hours ago, Mrs Norris had been found petrified with a message written on the wall. Dumbledore had been quick to act. Somehow connecting Harry to the case, when Harry have a near perfect alibi. Sure, he was hanging out with Myrtle at the second floor bathroom a few hours before the incident, but no one knows where the Chamber is located. After that, he went to research more about the Chamber in the library with Draco and Blaise. And at that moment, the Aurors appeared and forced him to follow them.

That is how he ended up here, in Dumbledore's office. At this moment, Madam Bones went through the fireplace.
"Professor Dumbledore, what serious case is it that would leave you so frantic?" Bones asked.
"Ah, Madam Bones, welcome," Dumbledore greeted, "well, someone had opened the Chamber once again, and a cat had been petrified."
"Is that all?" She lifted an eyebrow.
"And there was a threatening message scribbled onto the wall with blood," He continued.
Madam Bones scanned around the office, and saw the twelve year old boy being forced to sit down and stay.
"Surely you are wise enough to not suspect a twelve year old, Dumbledore?" She questioned.
"Well, I have proof," Dumbledore twinkled.
"Elaborate," she commanded.

Dumbledore walked up to one of the Aurors, who in return handed him a book with the Chamber of Secrets labeled on the opened page. Dumbledore showed it to Madam Bones.
"Madam Bones, this is the page Harry Potter was reading, isn't it suspicious? And the librarian said he had been in the library reading this a few hours before the attack on Mrs Norris, surely this is suspicious. Before this, people barely know about the Chamber of Secrets."
"For the thousandth time! I have no idea what this Chamber is all about! I'm not even at the scene! I was in the library peacefully reading the whole time until these Aurors decided to drag me here!" Harry raged.

"Well, Dumbledore, if you... have a much more valid evidence... you can report it to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement," Madam Bones told Dumbledore warily.

Finally, Harry was let go. But the strange visit from the Aurors had spread around school, and students started suspecting him. He was walking towards the Great Hall, and more than a dozen people were already pointing towards his direction, whispering in hushed tones.
"Wait... I forgot something," Harry thought, "MAVKA! Oh no! She's going to kill me for leaving her with Myrtle!"

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Just as Harry stepped foot onto the bathroom, he saw Myrtle bawling her eyes out.
"What's wrong Myrtle?" Harry asked.
"Th... they took... Mavka!" She wailed, and the toilet bursts.
"Who took my snake?" Harry hissed, as the temperature dropped.
"A professor, they stunned her," Myrtle moaned.
Dear Morgana! Why is he so unlucky today.

Just as if his questions were heard, James, who is now teaching Flying Lessons instead of Defence, grabbed him.

Then this is how he ended up in Dumbledore's office for the second time that day. Aurors were present, and there in the middle is his snake in a cage, still stunned.
"Harry," Dumbledore twinkled, "do you, by any chance recognise this snake?"
"Yes, professor," Harry replied confidently, "and before you ask, I have gone through the rule book of Hogwarts. Any pet is allowed to be brought here if it is by no means venomous."
Dumbledore looked stunned.
Nobody was making a noise, so Harry continued, "My snake here, is a constrictor, not poisonous."
The Aurors nodded, then an animal specialist arrived through the floo to take his snake for inspection.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Weeks passed, and Harry had not heard from the specialist. He is distraught, eventhough he tried hard not to show it. He had been shunning himself away, and prefered to stay quiet most of the time.

"Harry, please eat something," Blaise begged.
"No," Harry simply said, staring into space.
The Slytherins were all worried for him. He seemed... so lifeless. He had not eaten properly for weeks!
"Eat, you have a quidditch match today!" Draco reprimanded.
Harry stared coldly at his friends, then proceeded to go to the locker rooms without saying goodbye.

"Blaise, I'm worried for him," Draco admitted.
"Me too, Draco, he had been acting very... different. I'm scared," Blaise said.
They both looked at each other, not knowing what to do. Draco sighed and took a bit of an apple. They walked to the quidditch stands.

Harry is hovering very high up in the sky, trying to spot the snitch. The air is windy today, and Harry's body felt like it's about to collapse from the pressure. Slytherin was leading when the Golden Snitch fluttered right above an oblivious Henry. He soared above his twin, and Henry followed. Harry twirled and zoomed in the air. The snitch zoomed downwards, and Harry hanged upside down with only his foot on the broom. Spectators were standing, watching in amusement. Harry stretched his arm to catch the snitch. He was very close, and finally! The snitch is in his hand. Before anyone could celebrate, Harry felt hazy, his body weak. His vision blurred, and slowly everything becomes... darker... darker... and darker.
Crack.
The last thing he felt was the jolt of pain on his arm, and Gilderoy Lockhart screeching about something. He fell unconcious.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Harry woke up to a hand grasping his left uninjured hand. His right hand is in a cast and probably being regrown, as there is a skelegrow bottle beside the bed. The hand twitched slightly on Harry's palm. Harry's eyes swerved towards the figure, whose plantinum blond hair is shining beneath the moonlight that is passing through the infirmary's windows.

Draco Malfoy. He is hunched up in an uncomfortable position, head lying on the bed. Harry smiled, and his hand was tempting him to ruffle Draco's blond locks.

"Another one has been attacked," a voice whispered.
"Colin Creevy, first year Gryffindor."
"Look, he have a camera."
From the shadows, he can see figures around a boy, checking the camera. The muggle camera suddenly hissed.
"Oh my."
And there, their only evidence, gone.

"What is Tom planning?" Harry murmured. He placed his hand onto Draco's fluffy hair, and sighed. He must pay the Chamber a visit soon.