•|Dumbles|•

Weeks passed rather smoothly. Way too smooth for Harry's liking. James had not given him a hard time during DADA and Henry did not even once send a sneer towards him. Dumbledore is not even attempting legilimency on him anymore. Harry picked up his goblet and drank his pumpkin juice. He have not visited Myrtle's bathroom for a long time, and it is all because of the Order of the Phoenix. Aurors from the Order were stationed around Hogwarts. News about Henry's "dream" spread out like wildfire, and the Ministry is frantic, as well as the Prophet, which results in extra security around Hogwarts. The aurors had kept a close eye on Harry. Probably Dumbledore's orders.

Owls swooped around the Great Hall, deliviring newspapers, packages and letters. Harry was shocked when an owl dropped a letter on him. He casted some spells to check if it is not hexed. After he is sure it is not dangerous, he opened it.

Friday after classes, Order.

J. P.

A letter filled with only a sentence? Wow, shocking.
Harry peered towards the Professor's table, and sure enough James was staring at him. He turned his head back to his breakfast, ignoring him.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

"Order, order," Dumbledore's voice magnified.
The door swung open, and in come the Potters. Harry's arm in James' clutches, looking annoyed and scared at the same time. James sat down next to Lily, and indicates Harry to sit beside him. Harry's body trembled, but he sat otherwise.

"Ah, Henry, Harry, welcome to the order," Dumbledore greeted.
Henry beamed, as if being in the order is an achievement. Harry wanted to scowl, but figured it is best not to do it in front of the order, which he believe now thinks that Harry is some evil eleven year old. He scanned through the room, and was surprised by a presence. Severus Snape, one of Voldemort's inner circle member.

"Now, Henry, tell us more about your dreams," Dumbledore twinkled.
The whole room became silent, eager for the story.
"Well, Voldemort was staring at me, then all of a sudden, a voice rang, saying that he is coming," Henry explained, then shuddered at the end for good measure.
Many people were confused.
"Is that all?" Dedalus asked.
"Uh... yes, it was kind of blurry," Henry chocked.
The room went into an awkward silence. Dumbledore looked at Harry, awaiting for a reaction, but none came.
Moody gazed around with his magical eye, and landed on Harry.
"Why is that boy here, Albus?" Moody snarled.
"As if I want to be here," Harry thought.
"Ah, right," Dumbledore chimed, "everyone, this is Harry Potter, I am glad for young Harry had decided to join us."
Harry stood up in shock.
"Wait, what? I've never agreed on joining any sort or organisation. I do not even have an idea on why I'm here," Harry voiced outz while looking at his parents.
"Well, my boy, please calm down. That's why you're here today, I will explain why you are needed here," Dumbledore assured.
"Fine," Harry grudgingly sat back down, earning a glare from James.
"Now Harry, this is a secret no one except the order knows. The school have been hidding the Philosopher's stone." Dumbledore started.
Everyone tensed on their seat.
Dumbledore continued, "Well, to our disadvantage, Voldemort has somehow... obtained it."
"H... how?" Harry questioned, uncertain on where this conversation is going.
"Well... we do not know. But the only thing we can do right now is try to stop his rise. The order is here to battle the dark side for the greater good."
"And why am I involved?"
"Now Harry, this is where your role will come to use. We figure out, as you are in Slytherin, you can... spy for use. Especially from our observation you are close to the Malfoys," Elphias revealed.
"No."
"I'm sorry, what?" Arthur said, taken aback.
"No, I am... not spying for anyone," Harry propounded.

People stared in disbelief. Why would he not want to do it? It is for the greater good after all. The room started getting louder and louder.
"Then you must be scheming something," Moody accused, "say, are you working with the dark side? Is that the reason you are not willing?"
Harry was shocked, he is eleven for Merlin's sake. Why would he accuse him of such thing? Might as well play the pity card.
"N... no, it's not that," Harry retorted, trembling.
"Then?"
Harry's green eyes trickled with tears. He clutched his arms, and start sobbing, "It's just that... I... they are my friends, and if... if I spied on them, wouldn't I be an evil friend in their eyes?"
"Oh... stop scaring the child, Alastor," Molly cried.
She kneeled infront of Harry, enveloping him in a hug. Other members start showing sympathy, they had forgotten that Harry is just an eleven year old.

"C... can I go?" Harry sobbed.
"Of course, dear," Molly replied, ignoring James' complains.
On the way out, Harry heard Molly telling the order off for terrorising a kid. Harry smirked as the office door closed behind him.