•|Order of the Fried Chicken|•

"Order, order!" Dumbledore's voice echoed around the room.
Most of the Order members were present in the headmaster's office. They all stopped bickering, and payed attention to Dumbledore.
"Now," Dumbledore said, "as you all know, at the beginning of the school year, I placed the Philosopher's stone here in Hogwarts to lure Voldemort."
A few members flinched at the name.
"I have bad news, my friends, bad news," Dumbledore grieved.
"What is it Albus?" Minerva asked.
"The stone was taken!" Dumbledore declared.
Witches and wizards gasped, and murmurs started again.
"Who took it Albus?" Kingsley questioned.
"That, I do not know," Albus replied.
"But You-Know-Who couldn't take it! The Mirror of Erised will just work if the person didn't desire to use the stone!" Tonks perceived.
"Oh no, does that mean someone had helped him to retrieve the stone?" Molly propounded.

In the midst of the noise, Sirius Black stayed quiet. He felt as if it had something to do with Harry, but what if he had been mistaken? Alastor Moody's eye scanned around the room, attentive as always.
"Sirius," Alastor barked, "you seem awfully quiet today!"
People stared at Sirius, then to Alastor, agreeing with his statement. All sirius could do was sigh and shook his head, "I seriously do not know what to take of this information, it is going too quickly for my own liking."
"Oh yes! Padfoot! Isn't Harry with you at some point during the break?" James piped.
"Yes, he is Prongs, why?" Sirius hesitated.
"What was he like? Acting suspicious? Hiding things?" Alastor demanded frantically.
The others sighed at Moody's suspicions.
"CONSTANT VIGILANCE! You cannot always be too sure!" Alastor reminded.
"No no! He seems alright, he is a nice child," Sirius countered.
Minerva and Severus slightly nodded, understanding what Sirius meant. The young Potter surely is a kind soul, but no one knows for sure if it is just a facade or not.

James thought for a moment before grabbing everyone's attention, "Albus, talking about Harry, I've managed to keep him in my sight. But there are a few concerning things about him."
"And what is it?" Arthur asked.
"He speaks the language of the snakes," James
snarled, "He's a parselmouth."
The room gasped, and start bickering again. Some agreeing that Harry is indeed a dangerous child, while others said that a gift such as knowing how to speak parseltongue is not the boy's fault. Admist the divided opinions, Albus Dumbledore stood there, calculating on what he should do next.

"Now, let's talk about Henry, shall we?" Albus ordered.
"Oh, 'enry! He's a nice chil', very kind tha' one," Rubeus praised.
"No, Rubeus, I mean is there anything special about him? Has he shown signs that he is capable to defeat Voldemort?" Dumbledore explained.
"Sorry to break this to you Albus," Minerva informed, "He is not a bad wizard or student, it's just that he is average in transfiguration at best, but I am unsure about other subjects."
Dumbledore nodded, "How about Henry's progress at potions, Severus?"
"Henry Potter have shown no signs of interest in potion making, and somehow thinks that the subject itself is utter nonsense," Severus snarled, "I believe his views for the subject were most likely to come from his... father."
James glared at Snape, and was about to argue, when Lily pulled him down back to his seat.
"Other than that, he is one of the worst students I had encountered during my teaching career. He shows no interest, lack progress, yet, he is not trying to improve," Severus listed.
Dumbledore frowned deeply, but nodded nonetheless.

"Speaking about students, what about Harry? I haven't heard much from him," Lily queried.
"Oh, Harry Potter. He's extraordinary! On the first transfiguration class, he managed to turn a match into a needle on his first try, and proceed to better its design and quality further for the rest of the class!" Mcgonagall praised.
"I agree with Minerva, as much as I hate to say this, but Potter is a proficient potion brewer for his age with extensive knowledge of potion ingredients and techniques," Snape added.

"Seriously Snivellius?" James mocked, "that kid did not even show any magical talent as a toddler, I would say he is just a tad bit better at magic than a squib!"
"James!" Lily scolded. Even if she had not been the most attentive to Harry, she knows that he is still her son. But why, why does she dislike Harry so much? Is the fame of Henry getting into her head? She frowned deeply, guilt seeping into her.
"For the greater good," Albus Dumbledore's voice replayed in her head.
She nodded, and whispered under her breath, "Yes, it's all for the greater good."

After discussing about the stone, Voldemort and Harry, they were dismissed.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Harry sat on one of the many couches available in the Slytherin common room. All eyes, first years to seventh, were on Harry. His appearance unbothered, but inside he is. Since James casted that ritual on him, he had not dare to converse to his friends. The pain was unimagineable to Harry.

The entrance to the Slytherin common room parts open, and Snape came gliding in dramatically.
"Potter," Snape called out, "The headmaster wants to see you."
Harry immediately know that this is about the resorting, and followed Snape.

Just a few minutes ago, he shared a very tense and awkward walk with Snape, and now he is seated in between Lily and James. Harry tilted his head upwards, and infront of him was Albus Dumbledore. Then man who had done all this. He smiled at Harry, the old man's eyes were twinkling as usual. Great. It is going to be a long time before he can get out of here.
"Harry, my boy," Dumbledore addressed, "Lemon drops?"

Harry eyed the sweets suspiciously. His gut feeling tells him not to take it.
"No thank you, Professor, I am not that fond of sweets," Harry rejected politely.
Dumbledore smiled his grandfatherly smile, nodding his head.
"Well, Albus, I guess we should do the... resorting," Lily reminded.
"Oh yes, yes, I almost forgot, but Harry," Dumbledore twinkled, "before that, I have been asking students some... questions, for a, ah, survey."
Harry's right eyebrow slightly rose, he do not like where this conversation is going.
"And what is that survey about, if I may ask," Harry gritted.
"Do you like collecting stones?" Dumbledore said.
"I'm sorry?" Harry asked, eyes blinking.
"That's the survey, my boy," Dumbledore explained.
Harry decided to act dumb, letting this old man think that he had caught Harry in his bait.
"Well... I do like stones," Harry sighed happily.
"Oh, what kinds of stones?" Albus inquired, looking suddenly excited.
"Well, you know, the stones I have seen near the Black Lake are rather... fascinating," Harry explained.
"In what ways?"
"Well, if you study those stones properly and look at their details, you can actually feel a certain magic, much like the ones keeping Hogwarts alive."
"Alive?"
"Yes, what do you think keeps the staircase moving, professor? The charm placed on top of the Great Hall's ceiling?" Harry awed like an innocent, fascinated child.

They all stood there stunned. Harry did not react suspicious in any ways. Dumbledore was not happy, he was hoping the light talk will make Harry slip about the Philosopher's stone. Instead, Harry had given him a new understanding of Hogwarts' magic.
"Well then, yes, the... resorting," Dumbledore proposed.
He took the sorting hat, and places it onto Harry.
"Well, what do we have here, an unexpected sorting?" The hat whispered to Harry, "Wait! But you have been sorted before!"
"Yes, they want me resorted, they hate the fact that I was placed in Slytherin," He said in his mind.
"No, no, no. If you are placed in other houses, it's either they will destroy you, or they will be destroyed by you." The hat explained.
"How could that happen, how could a person be weak and powerful at the same time?"
"There are things in this world that are just... unexplainable, young Potter. But I must place you in... SLYTHERIN!"

"No! That'a absurd!" James sceeched.
"James! Stop being so loud will you?" Lily snapped, not being her usual self from the terrible headache, "Why are you being so mean to Harry anyways?"
"Lily dear, how you taken your medications?" Albus asked softly.
"Uhm... well, no," she admitted.
"Well, you should," Dumbledore suggested, "your magic will collapse if you don't."
"You're sick?" Harry interrupted, "How did I not know of this?"
"Well, if you have at least spend some time with us you will probably know!" James barked.
"Oh, so now I'm the one at fault," Harry laughed in a scary manner, "If you had not realise, it is you who pushed me away."
"How dare you say that you ungrateful-" James scolded.
"What? If you have not realise, I have been shunned away by all of you just because 'Henry needs special care'. Do you think I like it? Being alone? I have not accepted any form of affection from anyone since that bloody night! All because of one night, you people decided that I am not important!" Harry screamed, as a single tear escaped his watery eyes.

Harry quickly stormed out of the office, and down to the entrance. He did not spare a look, even when James started calling him hurtful names. He went back to the Slytherin common room, and using magic, he cleaned up and immediately went to bed.