•|Hey, Voldy|•

The boys went to the ballroom, which is now filled with people. Quirrell, unsuprisingly, is there. People looked at the figure questioningly, as Quirrell is not one to be close to noble families such as the Malfoys. Harry think otherwise. He knows that behind Quirrell's turban, is Voldemort. The one who tried killing him, but failed miserably.

Harry crept towards the figure, and tapped on his arm.
"Hi, Professor, what are you doing here?" Harry questioned.
"Oh... oh m... my... M... Mr P... Pot... Potter. I di... did... n... not... ex... expect... t... to... see y... you... h... here," Quirrell stuttered.
"Oh professor, you don't have to stutter infront of me," Harry mocked, "It's obvious that you were faking it."
Quirrell' face turned into one of shock, then suddenly his eyes flashed into crimson.
"Voldemort, pleasure to finally meet you," Harry greeted.
"Ahh... Harry Potter, the brother of the boy who..." Voldemort scoffed.
"Lived," Harry ended.
"Exactly," Voldemort sneered.

Voldemort beckoned Harry towards an empty room. Harry closed the door as he entered and grinned, "I have a proposal for you."
"And what proposal do you have in mind that you think will interest me?" Voldemort, or Quirrell, raised his eyebrow.
"You have to make a vow that you will do no harm to me first if you are pleased with what I have to offer," Harry negotiated.
Voldemort, curious with what it is agreed. A flash of light appeared indicating the vow was sealed.
"The Philosopher's stone," Harry introduced, taking the shrunked stone out of his pocket and resizing it, "I want you to use it, and collect all your horcruxes back."
"And why should I do that?"
"Trust me, Dumbledore is searching for it. I accidentally heard him talking about it to the Potters."
"But your brother is destinied to kill me! I need those horcruxes!"
"No, he could not kill you."
"What do you mean? The prophesy clearly states-"
"Try recalling that night. Are you sure it's Henry who killed you?"

Voldemort thought about it for a moment.
"The baby has those haunting eyes..."
He starred at Harry.
"Very similar to yours. Exactly similar I would say."
"Henry doesn't have green eyes."
The shock was evident on Quirrell's face, realising that the boy infront of him is the one who he had tried killing.
"And relax, I have no interest in killing you. A prophesy could be stopped if both parties decided to work together. I read it on a book in the Potter's library. Very informative that book."
Voldemort calmed down, and asked, "Why are you doing this? Surely there's something you have in mind."
"I want you to kill Albus Dumbledore. I did my research. He imperiused you, and because, of how... ah... you were preceived under the love potion, you are easily exposed to the effects of the curse.
He had also made my life a living hell, I want revenge!"

For years, Voldemort has been trying to find out on why he is always acting recklessly. Leading a war, and spreading his anti-muggleborns believes. No wonder. That old fool had him under the curse!
"Ok, you have my word. I will kill Albus Dumbledore," Voldemort agreed.
Harry handed the Philosopher's stone to Voldemort, who eyed it as if it was a life line.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Harry went back into the ballroom, while Voldemort went to prepare for the ritual. He spotted his friends.
"Hello, Harry," Daphne Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson exclaimed.
"Hi, Daphne, fancy seeing you here.
"Harry!" Draco exclaimed.
"Where were you?" Blaise asked.
Harry chuckled lowly. His classmates shuddered, but did not ask him why.
"Your father will be pleased, Dray," Harry said.
"Why?" A voice sneered from behind.
"Ah, Mr Malfoy," Harry nodded.
"Harry... you look... extraordinary tonight," Lucius complimented.
"As well as you, Mr Malfoy," Harry threw back.
"And what do you mean pleased?" Lucius demanded.
"You will see. A certain professor will rise again," Harry hinted.

Lucius Malfoy looked shocked and confused at the same time. He nodded, and leave the youngsters alone. The faces of his friends are even more confused than ever.

For the rest of the night, they were forced to socialise and greet various people. Many were shocked that a Potter is present, many wary looks too. But soon, they became fond of the said Potter, a few mothers had even offered him a marriage contract. Harry, of course, refused politely, explaining that he is too young for it. By 10pm, most people under seventeen, were forced by their parents to floo back to their home. Harry and Draco were also ushered by the elder Malfoy to go rest at their rooms. They gladly do as instructed, feeling drained from all the talking and praising.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Author's note:

A short chapter for my readers as we have reached 1k views :). It might take probably a week or so until the next chapter would be published.