•|Mysterious Medications|•

Harry trudged towards the Great Hall sulkily, replaying yesterday's event. Now that he think about it, he was being an overdramatic arse. He was about to enter, when a hand pulled him. There stood James, suprisingly, without the usual scowl he had on his face.
"Look, Harry, about yesterday," James sighed, "just forget about it, and, yeah, you can talk with those friends of yours."

After Harry stormed out, Lily had forced James to let Harry communicate with the Slytherins. Saying that it is bad for Harry's social skills if he is not allowed to talk with them. James, although not liking it, agreed. Dumbledore even suggested it, as he said if Harry starts trusting the Potters, he could get informations from the Slytherin to them.

Harry looked at James as if he had grown another head. What is he trying to do now? This seems too suspicious. He just quickly nodded and leave, still traumatised by past experiences involving James. He quickly sat inbetween Draco and Blaise in the Slytherin side of the hall.
"Hey," Harry greeted.
Draco and Blaise looked at him, stunned.
"Wait, did Potter's ritual fail?" Blaise questioned.
"No, he decided to take that rule off," Harry explained.
"Why though, this seems too..." Draco stated.
"Suspicious," Harry ended, "Yes, it does. But I don't know what he wants, yet."

Draco took a green apple from the table and bit on it.
"You know Harry, just be careful," Draco suggested.
Harry nodded, glad that he have friends like Draco and Blaise.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

The day Harry had dreaded. Saturday. He stared at the door that is going to lead him to the Potter's room. Harry sighed, and knocked on it. Not long later, Lily opened the door and greeted him.
"Have you taken your meds?" James shouted from the dining table.
"Oh yes, I've forgotten," Lily replied.
She then went to a cabinet and took out a potion vial. The substance in it swirled alluringly. The first thing that came into Harry's mind was, weird. He had takem an interest in healing a few months before Yule, and he had never seen a medication like that. He do not like Lily, but he is worried.

Lily uncorked the potion, and drank it. For a second, Harry caught Lily's green eyes looking very... hazy, as if she is under the imperius.
"Stop," Harry commanded, trying to snatch the vial from Lily.
"Why?" Lily questioned.
"It... doesn't seem right," Harry said, "potions for medications don't usually look like that!"
James was about to scold Harry when Lily stopped him. Which reminds him about Dumbledore's orders on keeping the boy close.
"Can I look at it?" Harry asked.
Lily looked at the vial, then at Harry. She could not see wht not. Harry took it from her hand. He poured the liquid to a glass to get a better look. He had never come across a substance like this. Then, he smelled it. Which he knows is reckless. The smell is unlike any others, it makes him clamed and relaxed, as if it is playing with his mind. If he did not know that this is a medication he woukd think this is some kind of wizard drug. He could not see how it is dangerous, considering Lily had not have any problems with it up to now, and shrugged it off. He handed it back to Lily. He might need to find out about such medicine later on.

Henry stumbled into the living area, sneering at Harry. He had heard of his parent's plans, and decided that Harry could help gather information for his future of defeating Voldemort. They sat on the couches, Harry picking the one farthest from everyone else. Everyone seems busy with their own things, so Harry decided to read this new book he had gotten. He was peacefully reading when suddenly someone snatched the book from Harry's hands. He looked up, and saw James reading the page he was at.
"What are you doing reading this types of books?" James questioned, "This is what aurors in training read, not someone your age."
Harry decided to just ignore him, and snatched the book back.

Not long later, Lily told them that lunch is ready. They started talking ahout random stuff. Harry tried avoiding talking to them at all cause. He stared at his soup, and James eyed him, as if excited for Harry to drink it. This makes Harry suspicious, and he dropped his spoon.
"Why aren't you eating, Harry?" Lily asked concerned.
"I don't really have an appetite, sorry," Harry apologised half-heartedly.
James looked at Harry, and seemed to be thinking about something.
"It's ok," he smiled a little bit too serenely.
"Henry," Lily chimed, "Professor Dumbledore wants you in the Order's meetings... for helping you in your chances to win."
"You should come too Harry," James added.
Harry was confused. Why would Dumbledore need him in the meeting of the light side? From how Dumbledore keep a close eye on him, he is sure that old headmaster is suspicious of him. He could feel Dumbledore's eyes on him when they are in the same room, and also pokes of legilimency Dumbledore tried using on him.

He feeled very uncomfortable around them, and it has not even a day yet. Tomorrow is going to be the longest Sunday he would ever experience. Not only that, the forced meeting with the Potters had stalled his plans. He finally found out how to access the Chamber of Secrets after doing some research at the darkest depths of the Malfoy's library. And surprisingly so, he is gifted with the ability to speak it. He cackled inside, thinking of how much he could do with a basilisk in his possession.

Harry was about to leave the dining table, when a knock was heard. James clicked the door open, and in come Albus Dumbledore. He looked around, and finally, meet eyes with Harry.
"Ah, Harry, my boy," Albus greeted, "glad to see you here!"
"Professor," Harry nodded curtly.
"Now James, Lily," Dumbledore spoke, "I came here to train Henry, per our agreement."
"Yes Albus, Henry said he dreamnt of how Voldemort said that he is going to kill Henry, as he is the Chosen One," Lily explained, worried.
Harry snorted, and all eyes were on him. He tried hard not to laugh, but he just could not. He cleared his throat, and smiled at them.
"What's so funny?" Henry fumed, ears red.
"Why are you even mad, oh the great Chosen One?" Harry mocked.
"Well, you snorted at my statement! I asure you it's TRUE! He's coming to kill me!" Henry barked.
"Well, my dear brother, I have never disagree with your statement, much less have I ever said that you're lying." Harry smirked, then acted as if he was thinking.
"Oh, what may be the cause of the reaction?" Harry thought out loud, "Oh my! You couldn't actually be making things up? Could you?"
At this point Henry was fuming. His face were as red as a tomato, and he whipped out his wand from his robes.
"Immo-" Henry raised his wand, ready to throw a spell.
"Expelliarmus!" Harry waved his wand, beating Henry to it.
Henry toppled backwards, and his wand shot out of his hand. He looked at their parents, as if complaining that Harry is cheating.
"Well, Professor, I do think you should train him more if he is going to face... Voldemort," Harry suggested to the stunned Dumbledore.
The adults stood there, gaping, while Henry whinned that it was not fair.
"Oh please, it's just an expelliarmus," Harry rolled his eyes.