•|Red Apple? That's Blasphemy!|•

Rumors about the Chamber of Secrets circled the castle. Most of the suspicions led to the Slytherins. The fact that none of the Slytherins had been attacked just adds up to their speculations. Books about the Chamber of Secrets were constantly being fought over at the library.

Lorcan slithered alongside Harry to the Great Hall, and Mavka is coiled losely around his arm. Dumbledore could not find any rules written stating that a snake is not allowed. Mavka has finally been given back to him a few days ago. Needless to say, the two hissy creatures got along well. Harry is now at the Great Hall eating breakfast with his friends. The owls flew around the hall, to deliver letters. An owl swooped pass them, dropping a package. It was one of the Malfoy's owl. Draco unwrapped the package, and his eyebrow rose in confusion.
"Here," Draco handed a book to Harry.
"What's this?" Harry asked.
"I don't know," Draco admitted, "but father stated in the letter to give it to you."

Harry cautiously opened the book, and on the first page was a slip of paper.

Harry,
This diary is enchanted to allow us to communicate.

There were no signatures or initials, but Harry know that it was from Tommy.
Blaise piped, "Who's it from?"
Harry quickly covered everything, "Umm... uh, no one important."
This made the two boys stare at him suspiciously. Draco grumbled and picked up an apple, quickly exiting the hall.
"What's with him?" Harry questioned.
"You know Harry, for someone smart you can sometimes be a little oblivious," Blaise said.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

"Hey! Draco, wait up!" Harry ran after Draco, who was walking at a fast pace to their first class. He finally catched up and grabbed Draco's shoulder.
"What?" Draco asked.
Harry took the apple from Draco's hand, placing a new green apple on it, "The apple you took was red. You told me you hate red apples."

/Flashback/
"Hey, Drayyyy," Harry pestered. It was a weekend, but Draco still would not stop reading the new book he had gotten. After more pestering, Draco grumbled, "What Harry?"
"Why do you always eat the green ones?" Harry questioned, pointing at the half eaten GREEN apple.
"Because the other one is red," Draco answered, looking very offended at the idea of eating apples that are not green.
"So?" Harry asked, genuinely confused.
"It. Is. Red. Don't you understand? Red is the colour of those dumb lions. Red is the colour of reckless hoomans," Draco said with a serious face.

Harry gaped at Draco's explanation. Blaise rolled his eyes and laughed, earning curious glances from their house mates. The tip of Draco's ear turned slightly pink and he smacked Blaise on the head.
"Besides, I've read one of those muggle literature where a girl ate a red apple which turns out to be poisonous. So obviously red apples, like Gryffindors, are just no good," Draco explained.

"But she's a princess, you're not," Harry joked.
"Please, Harry, we all know Draco's a queen," Blaise laughed.
"Why thank you Blaise," Draco smiled proudly.
"A drama queen," Blaise added.
Harry continued, "Well, I mean Blaise is not wrong, you cried before just because you can't find your favourite plushy."
Blaise earned two smacks on the head that day, and Harry also earned a smack for the additional remark.
Ouch.

/End of Flashback/

"Oh, uh. Yeah. Right," Draco blinked.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Harry thinks it is finally time to visit Myrtle. He stepped into the bathroom only to be greeted by Ginny Weasley. To say he is not shocked at first was a lie. He calmed down when he saw a figure came out of the diary which the Weasley was holding. It was sixteen year old Tom (yes the hot one).
"You must be Harry Potter," the diary Tom said.
"Yes, and you must be one of Voldy's horcrux," Harry concluded.

Tom hissed at that nickname. He sure as hell hated that. He had thought of the name Voldemort with a lot of effort, and here a twelve year old is butchering the name.
"I've heard a lot about you from my... older self," Tom explained, "he has taken quite a liking to you."
"Who doesn't," Harry smirked, flipping his hair. At least now Harry knows that Tom have a decent taste (sorry I had to).

"Yeah so, I guess you have just petrified someone?" Harry questioned.
"Yes, a Hufflepuff and the Gryffindor ghost," Tom answered.
"Why would you do that?"
"Do what?"
"Petrifying muggle borns."
"Well, this one is an accident. I just want to bring the basilisk out for a walk."
"This one?"
"Yes, actually the other ones were kind of planned?"
"What are you trying to achieve from this anyways?"
"To make the Ministry think that Dumbledore is not capable of running a school, hopefully getting him kicked out of the Wizengamot."

Harry stared at him blankly.
"Well I actually like that idea, but if you pay more attention, it's not actually working. For Merlin's sake, they are suspecting the Slytherins!" Harry ranted.
Tom smirked and took a step forward. His height towering over Harry.
"Well, I have a plan, but first, someone has to sacrifice themself."

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Henry was agitated, very agitated. He is worried. Something is not right. It should have lasted longer. He crept silently towards his father's private room. James is now the assistant of Madam Hooch. Because of the Neville Longbottom incident last school year, the school decided that more than one teacher should be teaching the flying lessons. Henry knocked on the door.

James opened it and was confused to see Henry there, but quickly let him in.
"What's up son?" James asked.
"My scar," Henry murmured.
James looked at him questioningly.
"It's fading again," Henry whisper shouted, "We just had our preserving appointment last month and it is starting to fade again. The spell casting must be weak this time."
James eyes widen, "Let me see."

Henry moved closer to James, pointing his chin upwards to give his dad a better view.
"I'll contact the specialist later to make a new appoinment. Just remember to not tell anyone about your scar fading. People believe that it is a symbol of Voldemort's downfall.

Henry was walking in the hallway when suddenly, he saw Nearly Headless Nick floating. Below him was a Hufflepuff second year. Just his rotten luck. The professors came right at that moment, as well as a crowd of students.
"Caught in the act aren't you Potter?" A Hufflepuff accused. Many people whispered in agreement.
"W... what? No!" Henry spluttered.

"He was with me just a while ago," James walked towards his son.
The whispers went down but the suspicious stares did not.
"D... dad? It isn't me," Henry quivered, looking at James.
"Yes, I know Henry, you were with me just a few minutes ago."

Harry chose to make an entrance at that moment, his two snakes trailing behind him. The crowd parted in fear of the snakes. Harry is not going to complain, it is better than having to shove students to see what is going on.
"Oh my, Henry, what happened?" Harry recited according to the plan.
Henry looked at his twin in hatred, "It's none of your business."

Henry had caught the bait. Harry had to surpress a satisfied smirk, "What? Are you saying that there is indeed an unknown business going on?"
Gasps were heard, and the murmurs started again.
"Why are you so concerned and nosy about this anyways? Do you know something we don't know Harry?" Henry shouted, crossing hsi arms.
People are now glancing at Harry, unsure of who to trust.
"Well, you see, I'm just being concerned like any other students would be. If it was really you who opened the Chambers, wouldn't I be the most in danger?"
"What do you mean you'll be the most in danger?"
"You don't need to act infront of the spectators brother dearest, they all know your hatred towards me, you aren't very good at hiding it," Harry said, stroking Lorcan who is chilling on his shoulder. Henry stepped towards Harry fumming, then slapped him.

The whispers stopped, and now the hall is silent. Harry stroked his burning cheek, surpressing a smirk.
"Who would have thought," Harry looked up, meeting Henry's brown eyes, "that you could hate me that much, brother."

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Author's Note:
I'm backkkkkk after exactly 20 days since the last real update. Will start updating again, but not as often as before. Also, THANK YOU FOR 26K+ READS ASDFGHJKFL