•|You Did What?|•

The following morning, Harry acted as if nothing had happened at midnight. His friends looked at him warily, but said nothing. They don't need Potter to snap at them first thing at the morning.
"I have to go," Harry suddenly exclaimed, standing up from his seat.
They had just sat down to eat breakfast, and since then Harry had been different. He does not act like himself. He is also much more restless than usual, and it is worrying the Slytherins. They understand that Harry might need some alone time, and let him leave.

  Harry was walking, pacing back and forth around the third floor.
"Should I?" Harry thought.
He stared at the locked door, and hesitated. He start pacing again. His curiosity did not help and he stared at that door for what seemed like the hundreth time.
"Well, it's still early, I have half an hour or so before class anyway," he muttered, "Alohomora!"
The lock clicked, and the door becomes unlocked.
"Well, that's much easier than I thought. What was Dumbledore thinking? Not even putting more charms to ward off students."

  As he entered the room, he now understand why Dumbledore had not been bothered to put up more wards. There, in front of Harry, stood a growling gigantic three headed dog. The dog was about to launch itself at Harry when,
"Colloshoo!"
Harry pointed his hand to the dog, causing the dog to stick itself to the ground. The dog start barking madly.
"Silencio," Harry casted, causing another wave of magic to hit the dog.
Harry then cast a tempus, showing that he still have ten minutes before class. He quickly exited the room before the stickfast hex and silencing charm wears off.

  He walked quickly to the Great Hall to grab his books.
"Oh, Harry! You're back!" Blaise exclaimed.
"Quick, we have charms in ten minutes," Draco reminded everyone.
He gathered things from the table and handed Harry his books and bag. Dragging him out of the Great Hall and to the Charms classroom.

  When they had settled down, Draco, who was sitting beside Harry grabbed a napkin from his bag. He shoved it to Harry's hands who questioningly took it. Harry just stared at Draco as if asking what it's for.
"Open it you arse," Draco sighed.
"Oh," Harry said dumbfounded.
Harry opened it, and a few slices of toast with a green apple was in it.
"I know you have not eaten," Draco grumbled, "And before you overthink, I just don't want to drag you to the infirmary if you fainted from hunger. So it's not that I'm worried about you, but I have a reputation to uphold."
"Sure. Overdramatic much?" Harry chuckled, silently picking a toast when Flitwick isn't looking, "Thanks Dray."
Harry smiled serenely to Draco.
Draco's usually pale cheek is now tinted with a slight pink from embarrassment. He coughed and looked away, paying attention to Flitwick's lesson.

  "Wingardium LeviosAA," Ron casted.
Weasley frowned at his feather. The spell that the class were supposed to do that day, has not been very successful for him.
"Stop! Stop! Stop!," Hermione reprimanded, "You're going to take someone's eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa not LeviosAA!"
"You do it then, if you're so clever. Go on! Go on!" Ron bickered.
Harry rolled his eyes at their childishness. He will not let Granger do it first before him.
Harry took his wand out from his robes.
"Wingardium Leviosa," Harry casted.
The feather slowly rised up the air, Harry's wand controlling it, before Harry made the feather land down the table again. The class stare with awe.
"Good job Mr Potter!" An excited Professor Flitwick praised, "Take-"
Flitwick was cut off by a boom. A certain Seamus Finnigan blasted his feather.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

  After dinner, Harry excitedly went to the quidditch pitch. Marcus Flint, the current quidditch captain was already waiting for him.
"I do hope Professor Snape words were true," Marcus Flint sneered, " I want to see so myself.
He instructed Harry to grab a broom and catch the balls he threw. Ball after ball that Marcus threw, was flawlessly caught by Harry. Marcus was amazed and fondly patted Harry's back as Harry landed.
"Welcome to the team, then," Marcus grinned, " And do buy a new broom, the school brooms are antic."
"Thanks, and I'll go check out for brooms as soon as possible," Harry replied.
Marcus nodded and dismissed Harry.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

  Harry said the password, and the entrance opened for Harry. On one of the couches, Blaise and Draco were whispering suspiciously, glancing now and then. Harry slowly crept up behind them.
"Well, what are you guys planning?" Harry muttered to their ears.
They both yelped and looked at Harry.
"Harry!" Blaise smiled, dragging him to their room.
Both of them grabbed something from a wardrobe. It was covered with wrapping paper.
"Here, from us, to you," Draco handed him the package.
Harry eyebrows rose, and unwrap the paper. He saw a wooden stick like object poking out. His heart leapt and he grinned.
He finished unboxing, revealing a shiny new broomstick.
"We owl ordered it yesterday," Blaise explained, "Thought it'd be nice to surprise you."
"You did what?" Harry grinned.
"Umm... owl order?" Draco said.
Harry jumped to his friends, hugging them and said thank you. The three of them smiled.

  With a flick of his wrist, the torn papers surrounding Harry disappeared.
"Remember this morning?" Harrt asked them.
They both nodded mutely. Harry glanced around once more, making sure they are alone.
"I found out what's in the thrid floor corridor," Harry whispered.
They both gaped at Harry.
"There was a three headed dog in the room, I suspect that it is guarding another entrance."
"Does this have something to do with you waking up at the middle of the night?"
Harry nodded, "It's a weird dream. A man was talking to what he called a 'Dark Lord'."
Draco paled.
"Wh... Who is that man?" Draco shuddered.
"Quirrell."
"What?"
"Yes, that is why I find it weird."
"You know..." Blaise stammered, "Could it be one of You-Know-Who's follower?"
"I... I heard from my father that the Dark Lord was nowhere to be found after that Samhain night," Draco informed.
They were silent.
"Harry, I know that your family and... and him is not at the best terms," Draco said, "But my family had been serving the Dark Lord since he had risen to power. It... It couldn't be helped. Most of my family members' magical core is what the Wizarding community would consider 'dark'."
"My mum is more on the neutral side, but I know most ancient houses' cores are dark," Blaise added.
"Oh, don't you worry, I must've picked up most of my magic from the Black side of my family," Harry scoffed, "also, after the blood adoption Sirius did, it strengthens my dark core. I would be considered a dark wizard myself."
"Wow, a Potter who's affinity is dark?" Blaise mocked, "How surprising."
"I know, Blaise," Draco added with a straight face, "but isn't it his job to make us surprised by now? I'm honestly starting to get used to the unexpected informations Harry has to share."
The three of them broke down in a fit of laughter.