•|Voldy's Diary and More Snakes|•

Tom Marvolo Riddle, a sixteen year old wizard; known to many as an outstanding student, and also a Slytherin prefect. He is now trying to refrain himself from lashing out on a certain witch. Ginny Weasley, a first year Gryffindor, is writing to him with the diary. She keeps ranting about how she thinks she is involved with the attacks, and how charming Henry Potter is.

Gryffindors, so foolish, yet seen as... chivalrious. Tom is bored out of his mind listening, but he have to be patient and listen to those childish confessions and secrets. Voldemort- his older self, have plans for the Chambers. His job here is to lead Ginny to finish the Slytherin heir's work. He is not going to complain though, as it had also been his plan: to finish Salazar Slytherin's noble work.

Many believed that the monster is placed in the castle to get rid of the muggleborns. Well, it is not true. Salazar's plan for his basilisk is to be the protector of Hogwarts. Especially back in the days, where witchcrafts and wizardries are known as an act of sacrilege. Magical children, especially those born from mud, were in risk of executions. Yes, they used to call magical beings born from both muggles the mudblessed. How it developed into the word 'mudblood', no one knows.

Tom had done things in haste. The rage had caused him to act impulsively, killing a Ravenclaw student when releasing the basilisk. That day, he remembered how the Slytherins were getting on his nerves, and the poor Ravenclaw student had made his temper worse. Now that he think of it, he was sure Dumbledore had already put him under the imperius. Which explains the impetuous acts and decisions he had made previously.

Ginny's writing snapped him out of his deep thoughts. He then, as kindly and patiently as he could, gives her stupid advices.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

"Open," Harry hissed to the sink.
The Chamber opened, and the entrance was pitch black.

After a few days, Madam Pomfrey had deemed it fit for him to continue on with his activities and lessons. Henry had caught the flu, and James is now focused on Henry's recovery, letting Harry wander around without restrictions and prying eyes.
"Stairs," Harry hissed once again.
Spiral staircase appeared, and Harry walked down.

The first thing he noticed was an old metal circular door with seven snakes onto it. He hissed once again, and it clanked open. Stepping into the new space, he saw different passages, but the most eye catching structure stood on the centre. There in the middle, was a path with snake statues on the sidelines. Right in front of it is the statue of Slytherin.

Before approaching the Chamber of Secrets, Harry had done his research. The basilisk will only approach when it is called for. He is not doing that today. He turned to one of the smaller entrances, to be greated with an enormous study. He checked the spine of the books. Hell, It has a lot of lost and forgotten spells! Harry roamed around, and is surprised to see a lot of things he had not expected to find there. This place is literally a treasure room.

Harry realised that it will soon be curfew, and asked for stairs again. He scrambled back to the dungeons, hoping that no one had seen him.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Students were gathered in the Great Hall. It has been modified to be used for duelling. Gilderoy Loackhart is explaining things that Harry could not bother listening to. He had only agreed to come as most students were joining. He did not want to be left out, would he now?

"Professor Snape here is going to assist me," Lockhart announced, "but fear not! You will still have your potion's master after I'm through with him!"
He then flashed a grin, and the girls in the front row gushed. Blaise rolled his eyes.

The wizards both bowed, and is now on a duelling stance.
"Expelliarmus," Snape casted.
Lockhart was hit by the spell, and is tossed across the room.
"An excellent idea to show them that, Profeesor Snape," Lockhart said, "but if you don't mine me saying, it was pretty obvious."
"Perhaps it would be prudent to first... teach the students to block unfriendly spells."
"An excellent suggestion Professor Snape, ah..." Lockhart scanned across the room, "lets have a volunter pair... Potter, Weasley, how about you?"
"Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells, he will be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox," Snape drawled, "may I suggest someone from my own house?"
"Malfoy, perhaps?" Snape suggested.

The Gryffindor and Slytherin climbed up the duelling area. Lockhart demonstrating weird wand movements to Henry. A seeies of hexes and jinxes were thrown.
"I said disarm only!" Lockhart reminded.

Draco, who toppled backwards from the spell's impact, is now on his feet.
"Serpensortia!" Draco yelled.
A snake slithered out of Malfoy's wand. It perked its head upwards.
"Allow me," Lockhart pompously stepped in, "Volate Ascendre!"
The snake flew feets above when hit by the spell. When it hit the ground, it has become angrier than ever.

The snake continue slithering towards a Hufflepuff, looking at the student, ready to strike. The Hufflepuff is now staring wide eyed, obviously scared.
"Stop," Harry hissed.
The snake looked at him, ignoring the trembling Hufflepuff. Some students who had not jeard about Harry's abilities before were shocked to say the least. Harry climbed onto the duelling area, walking closer to the snake. He then shook his head to the snake.
"Ssspeakerr," the snake replied, "Why should I not attack him?"
Harry rolled his eyes, "Just stop ok? Dude, he's a student. I'll keep you if you don't attack him."
The snake seems happy with the suggestion, and Harry had wanted a snake since Mavka is not around. Before this, Mavka had also annoy him at various occasions about getting her a snake friend. The snake nodded, and slithered up to Harry, and wrapped itself around Harry's neck.

"Potter," Snape said calmly, fully aware about Harry's previous encounter with a snake, "put the snake down so I can get rid of it."
"Sorry Professor, but I can't do that," Harry stated.
"Why is that?"
"Lorcan and I have come to an agreement. He will not attack Finch-Fletchley if I keep him."
"Hmm... Lorcan... I like that," The snake coiled around him towards his ears.
Justin Finch-Fletchley threw him a grateful look, "Thanks."
Harry gave a curt nod.
"We will have to talk about your... snake later," Snape glared.