•|I Did Well Didn't I?|•

After waiting for a whole day in St Mungo's, small groups of visitors are allowed to see Harry. The Healers did wonders. Harry is now concious, but weak and needs medical supervision. James, Lily, Sirius and Remus were the first to enter. Harry is lying on a bed with lots of bandages covering him. Beside his bed is a tray of various potions that was prescribed.

James sat beside Harry's bed, causing him to flinch. Sirius stood there with a sad and worried face. The air around them was awkward and tense to say the least.

"I've been... worried," James, surprisingly, said, "Wh... What happened?"

"James, I don't think it is the time for an interrogation, Harry just woke up," Lily reprimanded.

"But-" James retorted.

"I think Lily is right James," Remus added.

Harry watched amusingly, surpressing a laugh. Imagine if Henry realised Harry is getting all the attention instead of him. Although he had asked for it to be gruesome, it hurts. A lot.

"Hi Harry," Sirius greeted hesitantly.

"Siri!" Harry said as enthusiastically as possible.

"I would hug you, but I don't think it's a good idea," Sirius said in a sad tone.

"Uh... yeah," Harry sniffled, "It hurts."

A knock was heard, and Kingsley stepped in.

"Sirius, we found some evidence and I think you might want to see it," Kingsley explained.

"Why would I want to see it?" Sirius questioned, "I have no involvements on this case."

"Yes, you are not, but it is related to your case," Kingsley held up an evidence bag with a mask.

"The Masked Killer?" Sirius' eyebrows rose in confusion.

"Yes, and we think it might be them," Kingsley said, "and we might need to ask Harry some questions."

"No, not now Kingsley," James and Sirius sighed. They looked at each other, shocked that they have said the same thing at the same time. If the situation was not so grave, they will already be laughing their arses off right now.

Kingsley shifted his gaze onto Harry, who warily stared at the mask. Harry began to tremble causing the Healers in the room to shoo Kingsley out.

"Th... that mask, that person..." Harry whimpered, tears falling (give him an Oscar already).

"Calm down Harry," Lily comforted, "That person is nowhere near you, you are safe now."

"That person... she asked for... information," Harry continued, letting them think the Masked Killer is a female.

"Can you tell us what information she demanded?" Remus asked.

"She knows that I have been into the Order's meetings and asked for the Order's plans regarding the... regarding You-Know-Who. "

"And you did not tell her anything, hence why she..."

"Y.. yes," Harry stuttered, his gaze moved to James, "I... I did well... didn't I... father?"

For some reason that question made James' heart broke into pieces. Hell, he had not been nice to Harry, but after all his son had been through, the only question he asked James is if he had done well. The fact that Harry seemed like he wanted to please James make James feel guilt.

"Yes, you did well... son," James hesitated, "I... I am proud of you."

Harry closed his eyes and smiled. The side effects of the potions made him sleepy and now he is drifting to dreamland.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

The Order decided to hold their meeting at 12 Grimmauld Place because of security reasons. After hearing what Harry said about them asking for information, they could not risk doing the meeting at a place with lax security.

"These past few days has been... hectic," Dumbledore said.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Albus, I have some bad news," Kingsley stated, "The Auror department thinks that the one who attacked Harry is the Masked Killer."

"And also," James added, "as most of you already know, Harry said that she wanted information about the Order."

"She?" Kingsley asked

"Yes, Harry kept referring the Maskes Killer as a she," Lily confirmed.

"Well, Sirius, you must add that to the reports then," Kinsley nodded.

"I have," Sirius replied weakly.

"And about your other son," Albus continued, "How is Henry?"

"He... we think he might have lost a few bits of his memories. He still remember people's names and things like that," James explained.

"Yes, but he did not remember defeating You-Know-Who, or about him being the Boy Who Lived and we still do not know who did this to him, he had somehow lost all recollection of ever being kidnapped," Lily cried.

The Potters are distressed. First, it was their golden boy, Henry Potter. Now, their other son who they rarely pay attention to is in a critical condition.

"Well then, we can just hope for the best," Minerva stated, "And about Harry..."

"Ah, yes... we have to discuss some things regarding his case," Albus piped.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

"I have told you before, Harry will never do such a thing! He is innocent! If you have not placed Harry in Azkaban, all of this will never happen!" Sirius boomed.

"Well, we have solid evidence, a memory from Hermione Granger—," Kingsley defended.

Sirius spoke out of turn, "And you Kingsley, as the one who is in charge of that case should have known that memories could be altered and manipulated! Especially when Granger had just woke up from a traumatising event! The only charge that makes sense is the possession of an illegal book, yet with that the Ministry simply concluded that he practises the dark arts and is conspiring with the dark side, and there is no evidence regarding that! The lawyer showed all those evidence in court and the Ministry decided to just brush it aside! Other than Granger, the other petrified students have no recollection of Harry being the one controlling the snake, how can you know if Granger's statement is reliable?"

The Order was stunned, looking away in shame and guilt. It is true, all of them were against Harry and marked him as an enemy, yet the proofs are actually more conclusion based. Kingsley especially, is deep in thought.

"I will discuss with the Head of the Auror department regarding this matter," Kingsley offered, "I will ask for a retrial for Harry's case."

Sirius slumped on his chair, massaging his forehead in frustration.

"Harry, he—" James hesitated, "Despite being tortured for the Order's information, he did not give them any."

Dumbledore smiled, but inside he is not happy, the Potters are starting to soften up to Harry.

"Lemon drop, James?" Albus twinkled, offering the sweets.

"No thanks Albus, I'm not in the mood for it," James sighed.

"Lily?" Albus offered.

"Thanks, but I don't feel well, I'm going to leave early," Lily smiled.

"Maybe the concoction can help," Albus suggested.

Lily nodded and exited the room with James.