•|Letters Matter, Apparently|•

Students and teachers alike were seated at the Great Hall breaking their fast with food Hogwarts have to offer. But, at the Slytherin table, a boy was nowhere to be found. Another boy, seated at the Gryffindor side of the room seem to be  agitated.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Slytherin Dorms

  Harry woke up, feeling disgusted. He covered himself with the blanket and hugged his pillow. He is scared, he have no idea what to do. He is embarrassed. His hand began trembling as he recollected yesterday's memories. Tears start prickling his cheeks. He summoned a bottle of what seems like an essence, to him. It is a potion he had recently developed. It could not really mend the major injuries, but it helps soothe the pain and heal the minor injuries. He rubbed the essence at the new bruises and scars. The colours soon became less visible. Harry then went to the bathroom.

  A full body mirror greeted him in the bathroom. Harry undresses and looked at himself.
"Pathetic," Harry cried softly.
His fingers traveled to his bruised cheek. It stings. Everything hurts, not only physically, but also emotionally. His legs could not support him from trembling, he then collapsed.

  Harry composed himself and took a shower. After drying his body, he casted heavy glamours all over himself. He rather have no one know about it.
"Harry, we... we must talk," a voice called out.
Harry ignored it and did not answer. He grabbed his tie and robe and went out of the bathroom. Infront of him stood Draco and Blaise, glaring. Their face softens once they saw Harry.
"Harry, please," Draco said, "We're worried, we want to help you."
Harry gave a low laugh. He would rather die than have anyone pity him because of that.
"It's alright, I'm alright," Harry replied blankly.
"Nothing's alright Harry!" Blaise scowled.
"It's nothing I couldn't handle," Harry reasoned, "I'm ok."
Draco sighed and place a hand on Blaise's shoulder, shaking his head.
"Fine, I will not bother you about this anymore," Blaise apologised, "but remember that we're your friends. We won't judge you if you want to talk about it."
Harry smiled, "Dray, I would appreciate if you don't call your lawyer, I don't want this matter to be publicly known."

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Great Hall

  "Hey, it's weird don't you think?" A Gryffindor third year whispered to her friend.
"What's weird?" Her friend asked.
"I heard that something happened after the match yesterday," She replied.
"Oh, do tell me!" Another third year jumped into the conversation.
"I heard that after the match yesterday, James Potter forcefully dragged Harry Potter out of everyone's sight, then not long later a scream could be heard," The girl gossiped.
"Maybe he's scheming something," her friend said, "he's a Slytherin after all."
"Wait, I'm not done!" she said, "Well, after everyone at the pitch heard the scream, Dumbledore forced the quarelling teams to get out of the pitch. Plus, the fact that Harry isn't in the Great Hall today is very suspicious."
"Hmm... you're right," The other girl thought, "but they are the Potters, Henry killed You-Know-Who, and from several press conference, James seemed like a good father to him."
"Yes, but listen to me, when did we start knowing Harry?"
"Well, after the word about Henry's twin spread like wildfire?"
"That's why. Why would the Potters be hiding him? It all seems too suspicious am I right?"
"Well, that kind of make sense, even after that, Harry is rarely seen publicly."

  Henry paled. He did not want anyone to suspect anything. He is the boy-who-lived, the saviour of the Light. He value his title very much. It is what makes him special. Three familiar figures entered the Great Hall, and walked towards the Slytherin table.
"Hey Harry! Great catch yesterday!" Marcus Flint cheered, patting Harry on the back.
Harry flinched from the pain, but smiled anyways. Henry slouched in relieve. His good for nothing twin finally came to the Great Hall, thankfully the murmurs stopped. Plus, Harry did not show any signs of wanting to expose their dirty little secret. Well, Harry is too prideful to expose himself anyways.

  People from different houses started swarming Harry, congratulating him about yesterday's game. Praising his Wronski Feint every now and then. Oliver Wood, who usually do not like the Slytherin team, had even come up to Harry to congratulate his great skills.

  The crowd soon calmed down, and they all go back to their own business.
"Dray, I swear that your hair looks better this way," Harry praised.
Draco touched a strand of his hair, which is now smooth from the lack of stiff gel.
"I agree," Blaise chimed, "glad that you no longer look like you're wearing a helmet all the time."

  An owl, Draco's owl, swooped towards the Slytherin table, and landed infront of Harry. Harry took the letter from the owl, and read it.
"Oh, it's from Sirius," Harry smiled.

Hey Harry!

  Took you quite long to write a letter for me, huh? I heard that you were sorted to Slytherin. Congratulations! But your father is not exactly ecstatic about it. And what were you thinking? Not even sending me a single letter after our last encounter at Gringotts. I do hope your family did not give you a hard time because of the heirship.

And about Yule, yes, please do come! There are also some galas you are supposed to attend now that you are the Black's heir. I could not refuse, it is a formality.

Do well at school, pup. Do not get into too much trouble. And REMEMBER to owl me, letters exists for a reason. I swear if I do not at least get a letter once a month I will prank you once you visit!

Hugs,
Your favourite uncle/father?
Sirius.

  "Well, I guess letter matters to him," Harry shrugged.
"Wait, you've received heirship?" Draco mused.
"Yes? Is it weird?" Harry warily questioned.
"No, no, not at all," Draco exclaimed, "but usually heirships are given officially on the thirteenth birthday, along with the heir ring."
"Oh... well, in my situation, the faster I get the title, the better," Harry explained, "I guess you would understand after... yesterday's... incident."
"Oh, that's... uh, understandable," Blaise awkwardly nodded.
"But I've never seen you with the heir rings," Draco said, "or did Sirius keep it for the time being?"
"Oh, it's actually here," Harty explained, "Since I got it I've covered it with glamours."
Blaise and Draco eyed his fingers, which were still covered in glamours.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Second Floor

  Harry was about to return to the Great Hall after exploring the castle, when suddenly, a hand pushed Harry into the girl's lavatory. A boy, slightly taller and bigger than Harry glared at him.
"I don't think it's a good idea to talk at a girl's lavatory," Harry reasoned.
"Oh, don't worry brother," Henry spat, "no one uses this bathroom anymore, only Moaning Myrtle occupies it, and she's a ghost."
"What do you want?" Harry snarled, not meeting Henry's eyes.
"Dad sayd that you are not welcome this Yule break," Henry smirked.
"Sure," Harry said, "I'm not even surprised."
"I'll be leaving then, don't want your sliminess to be affecting me," Henry smirked.

  Harry stood there, looking at the mirror. The toilet suddenly started flooding, and a loud moaning could be heard. Harry opened one of the lavatory, and saw a weeping ghost.
"Get out! Get out of here!" The ghost screeched.
"Oh, you must be Myrtle," Harry frowned.
"Oh yes, Moaning Myrtle they call me," Myrtle weeped, then start moaning again, flooding the toilet even more.
"Well, that's not very nice of them, I'll just call you Myrtle," Harry stated.
"Oh, you're right, they are mean," Myrtle moaned.
"Well, I'm Harry," Harry greeted.
Myrtle seemed shocked by the sudden gesture, but smiled afterwards.
"I like you," Myrtle grinned, "come visit me often, will you?"
"Sure! But I have to go now," Harry waved.
"Bye then, Harry!"