•|About Damn Time!|•

They landed on an old building which must be the hideout Voldemort had told Harry about. Bellatrix carried him inside, as he is still chained.
"Welcome, Harry, Bellatrix," Voldemort greeted.
"M... my lord!" Ballatrix fawned, dropping to her knees.
"Stand up Bellatrix," Voldemort commanded, "Now, if you could leave us alone..."
"Certainly my lord," Bellatrix stood up and bowed, walking towards a door.

Voldemort took his wand, and break the chains free.
"About time you put the plan into action! How long has it been?" Harry protested.
"December will be next week," Voldemort replied.

Wow. Harry had his thirteenth birthday in Azkaban. Most wizards and witches consider their thirteenth birthday one of the most important birthdays, after all it is the year they usually claim heirship. Not that it mattered to Harry anyways, he had received his long ago.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Weeks passed and the time Harry served in Azkaban surely impacted his sane mind. He sometimes gets nightmares about the cold cell and the dementors. He feel empty. Most of his happy memories had been drained from him.

One day, Harry overheard Tom in a meeting with the Death Eaters.
"We cannot be reckless Dolohov!" Voldemort's voice boomed, "The ministry and especially the Order have been more alert than ever since Lestrange's escape from Azkaban. Especially when the Aurors believe that she had kidnapped Black's only heir!"
"Perhaps I can give a suggestion my lord," a Death Eater voiced.
Since Voldemort had pieced most of his souls back to his body, he had been more reasonable. He thinks before he acts, and does not torture his followers for small mistakes. It helps with their strategies, Voldemort realise, as his followers now dare to voice out opinions and suggestions.
"And what is that suggestion?"
"We could use a distraction."

Voldemort thought for a moment.
"And what would that distraction be?" Voldemort queried.
"I... I am sorry my lord, I have not thought of that," The Death Eater admitted.

At that moment, Harry decided to enter.
"If I may," Harry said, "I can share my idea for this plan of yours."
This perked everyone's interest.
"What is it then?" Voldemort questioned.
Harry walked towards Voldemort and smirked, "I can be the distraction."
"Elaborate."
"Listen carefully," Harry smirked, "Now, if I were to start some sort of commotion- anonymously of course, will that not make the Aurors busy?"
"That's a good idea," Alecto agreed, "but how will you achieve it?"
"Killing perhaps?" Goyle joked.

Harry who was stroding in the room, paused, "That is actually a good idea. What other happenings rather than a killer on the lose will make the Aurors take quick actions?"
He cackled lowly. He looked at Tom who gave an approving look. Tom knew that Harry is as capable as many wizards. Harry can be a good distraction while Voldemort slowly strengthen the dark side again.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

"Albus!" Kingsley Shacklebolt said, "Bad news."
"What is the matter, Kingsley?" Dumbledore smiled.
Kingsley showed Dumbledore the Daily Prophet.
Dumbledore read it, "That was... unexpected. A killer?"
"Yes, Albus. They killed a muggle who was with his wife, a witch, when they were shopping at Diagon Alley during broad daylight! When we get there it was already too late, but thankfully the witch is alive. Both of their faces were disfigured and we could not identify who they are. Right now the healers are trying their best to keep the witch breathing."
"What about the witnesses?" Dumbledore questioned.
"They reported that this person is shorter than the average adult, and is very skilled. We don't have anymore information other than that. They wore a hood and also a mask covering their entire face."
"That is suspicious. It is as if they want to make a statement that a new killer is here. Or maybe they are just too reckless, letting a crowd witness it," Dumbledore elaborate.
"I don't know Albus, all I can say for now is that we might have an esteemed enemy," Kingsley stated.

Albus frowned deeply. They need to keep an eye on Voldemort, but this new killer is a threat to their plans. What if Voldemort recruit them? It will surely impact their side negatively. Anyways, it has just been one murder case, and it was a muggle who was killed, no big deal.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

"They are still not taking action towards the "Masked Killer" my lord," a Death Eater informed.
"Is that so?" Voldemort looked dissappointed.
"Maybe if Potter shows that he is a threat to the Order, they will shift their attention to him, my lord," Rodolphus Lestrange suggested.
"It has only been a few da-"

A hoot was heard from the study's window sill, and there, an owl was pecking on the window. Tom grumbled, from all breathing creatures near this building, an owl was the one to interrupt him. He let the owl in to retrieve his copy of the Daily Prophet. The owl then went on its merry way.

He sat on his armchair to read the Prophet. There, clearly on the front page, is a news about Henry Potter. That got his interest. The more words he read, the more it became interesting. Rodolphus questioningly stared at him.
"Look at this Rodolphus," Voldemort commanded, handing him the paper.

Radolphus read the article, and his eyes are now as wide as cauldrons, he looked at his lord's satisfied expression.
"Looks like it has been taken care of, this will surely get the Order's attention," Voldemort spoke lowly.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

"Like what you see?" Harry smirked, pointing at the Daily Prophet's front page.
Voldemort hummed, placing the Prophet on a table, impressed.
"Where is he?" Voldy asked.
"Somewhere in the Potter manor," Harry smiled, "Got to give Henry some credits for that, he used to lock me in there."
"Lock you?"
"Yep, no big deal, I figured out how to unlock it later on."
"So what are you planning to do with your... brother?"
"Nothing, just hide him there to give the Order a little bit of a scare," Harry informed, "Then maybe obliviate him afterwards, plus point if this will make others believe Henry has gone loony."

Voldemort was about to give a suggestion, but was cut off for the second time in a day, but now it was Harry who did it, and not some random owl.
"And no, I know what you're thinking," Harry snarled, "I won't hurt even a single strand of hair on Henry, yet."

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Author's Note:
I will be updating once a week :)