•|So... More Trolls?|•

Harry remembered his promise. He sneaked out of the Great Hall during dinner and went to Myrtle's bathroom. The bathroom actually is decent when Myrtle is not flooding it and making a big mess.
"Myrtle?" Harry called.
"Oh, Harry! I thought you've forgotten about me!" Myrtle squealed.
"Sorry, I've been busy with homework these days."
Myrtle started sobbing, "I miss being a student. I'd rather do homework than... die that way."
"What do you mean die that way?" Harry cautiously asked.
"Well, poor Myrtle was teased by her friends, so she came to hide in the bathroom. But, I then heard a male talking, so I shouted at him to use his own bathroom," Myrtle shuddered, "Then... I... I heared hissing, and... and a monster with big yellow eyes starred at me, then... I died."

Myrtle started moaning and wailing while roaming the bathroom, flooding it again.
"I... I'm sorry Myrtle, I didn't mean to offend," Harry said flabbergasted, "is there anything I could do to help?"
"Well..." Myrtle started, "you could try opening the sink like the boy did."
"Umm... how?"
"I don't know, maybe by hissing? After all he was hissing at that time," she suggested.
"You mean parseltongue?"
"Hmm... maybe."
"Sorry Myrtle, that gift is very rare, I don't think I possess it."
Myrtle frowned, dissappointed. After some light talk, Harry bid Myrtle goodbye, and quickly went back to the dungeons.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Slytherin Common Room

Harry muttered the password, and went into the common room. Draco and Blaise were nowhere to be found. They must still be at the great hall. He was then approached by Marcus Flint. Since he joined the quidditch team, he had become close to them.
"Hey, Harry," Marcus greeted.
"Hi Marcus," Harry returned.
"What's on you mind? You look troubled."
"Well..." Harry contemplated, "Do you, perhaps, know anything about a yellow eyed hissing monster?"
"I'm not sure, but there's a book written by Newt Scarmander explaining about different types of creatures. I think the library has it."
"Thanks for the information," Harry thanked.

As Harry was about to ecit the dungeons and go up to the library, he met Blaise and Draco.
"Where are you going now?" Blaise sighed.
"The library," Harry chirped, excited.
"Wow, how surprising," Draco said sarcastically, "Why do you need to go there?"
"I need to find out about a yellow eyed hissing monster."
"A what now?"
"A yellow eyed hissing monster!" Harry repeated.
"Oh come on, it's late, I believe I have books about beasts and monsters, you can use that for now," Draco offered.
"Uh, ok."

Harry sat on one of the leather couches with Draco and Blaise, three of them going through the books Draco have.
"Where do you even get this much books?" Blaise moaned, flipping to the next page.
"The family's library," Draco answered.
"Wait! I forgot! Marcus said it has to be in one of Scamander's works!" Harry reminded.
"Merlin! Why didn't you say so?" Blaise scolded.
The three of them went to find all of Newt's work. After going through some pages, they found one that matches the description.
"A basilisk? Come on! That's impossible," Draco murmured.
"Well, anything could be possible, Dray," Harry reasoned, "Myrtle also said something about a sink, maybe it's an entrance to something."
Blaise paled, "It couldn't be the Chamber of Secrets could it?"
"A what now?" Harry asked.
"It's basically a hidden chamber Salazar Slytherin made, but people believe it to just be a myth, no one has found it until now," Draco explained.

It all make sense for Harry now. How amusing, of course Salazar would put a basilisk there! He is famous for being a parselmouth. The sink must be the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets. But Harry could not speak parseltongue, could he?
He snapped from his thoughts, and just smiled at his friends. If he really have found the Chamber of Secrets, he would keep it to himself.
"Come on, let's pack," Blaise suggested, "Finally, tomorrow will be Yule break!"

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Harry woke up at midnight, not knowing why. He just could not sleep. He sneaked out of his bed, and decided to come pay the three headed dog a visit. He transfigured a box into a harmonica, one of the many instruments he was fond of. He figured that the dog will fall asleep if there is a melody from observing Snape.
"Alohomora," Harry casted.
The locked doors unlocked, and Harry swung it open. He start playing the harmonica, and the dog became sleepy. He passed the dog and jumped into the next door.

His fall was cushioned by a plant. The stems started twisting around Harry, but he then made his magic warm his skin. The Devil Snare let go, and Harry went onto the next room. Glittering bird like objects fly accross the small room. He observed the next door, which is locked and is rusty. He saw a broom, and flew, trying to find a key. But which key? There are hundreds of them here. Oh yes, of course! They are all glittery and shiny except one, which is oddly rusty. He caught it and shoved the key into the hole, which unlocks the door.

The room Harry just entered was dark compared to the previous room. Once Harry's eyes had adjusted, he could see a shockingly big chessboard. He is not fond of cheess, but he is not bad at it either. He played, and soon checkmate the king. He was then allowed to pass.

Harry pushed the door open, only to be greeted with a smell like Snape's potion room. A big troll blocked him from the next door. Coloured flames shot up out of nowhere blocking the entrance and exit.
"Great! More trolls! What's with Hogwarts and trolls?" Harry glared.
He levitated the troll and smash it towards the wall. After some smashes, the troll was knocked out cold.
In front of him, seven different bottles were placed on a table. Beside it, a roll of paper could be seen. Harry read it.

Danger lies before you, while safety lies behind,
Two of us will help you, whichever you would find,
One among us seven will let you move ahead.
Another will transport the drinker back instead,
Two among our number hold only nettle wine,
Three of use are killers, waiting hidden in line.
Choose, unless you wish to stay here for evermore,
To help you in your choice we give you these clues four:
First, however slyly the poison tries to hide
You will always find some on nettle wine's left side;
Second, different are those who stand at either end,
But if you would move onwards, neither is your friend;
Third, as you see clearly, all are different size,
Neither dwarf nor giant holds death in their insides;
Fourth, the second left and the second on the right
Are twins once you taste them, though different at first sight.

Harry remembered how he used to play those riddle books at the Potter's library. It is similar. He read it a few more times and scanned through the bottles. He picked up the smallest bottle and drank it, an icy feeling crept his insides. He passed through the fire.

Harry's eyes drifted to a mirror. He always hated mirrors. It shows everything he hates, but somehow this mirror feels different. He walked towards the mirror, standing right infront. There, he saw himself standing inbetween his family. Being accepted. He shook his head. No. Now is not the time for that. He want to find the Philosopher stone. Just as he thought of it, his reflection smirked, then patted his pocket. A heavy thing pushed down his pocket at the exact moment. Harry shoved his hand inside, and there, in his hand, is the Philosopher's Stone.

He quickly went through all of the traps, and played the harmonica again to pass the three headed dog, finally locking the door with a spell. He crept to the dungeons, when he heard a whimper. Harry shot upwards, scanning his surroundings frantically, but no one is there.