•|Finally! A Proper Wand|•

The days Harry spent with the Malfoys went by fast, and he finally decided to go visit Sirius. As Grimmauld Place is under the fidelius charm, Sirius had to pick him up. He owled Sirius about visiting. Sirius replied that he will be waiting at the Manor at 10 am. Harry quickly took a shower and groomed himself. By 10, Sirius arrived by floo as you cannot apparate directly into the Manor.

Harry smiled at Sirius, who in return gave him a gut wrenching hug.
"I miss you, Harry," Sirius exclaimed.
"I miss you too Siri," Harry admitted, though in pain.
Sirius looked up, and his eyes shone brightly.
"Cissy! Lucy! Long time no see!" Sirius cheerfully greeted.
Lucius rolled his eyes and scoffed at the nickname.
"Hello, Sirius, how are you doing?" Narcissa asked her cousin.
"Well, better then ever! With no more old hags in that hou-" Sirius ranted.
Narcissa coughed loudly, as if hinting that children are here. Sirius clasped his mouth, scared that he will taint innocent souls by his cursing. Little do he know...

"Siri, let's go to Ollivanders," Harry urged.
"Why? Do you not have a wand?"
"If you would call a second hand wand a wand you're sprouting nonsense."
Sirius is shocked that Harry owns a second hand wand instead of buying one from Ollivanders. Sirius hugged Narcissa goodbye, and tried to do the same with Lucius, only to receive a crushing handshake. Harry told Draco that he will be back in a few days to celebrate christmas. Sirius is also invited to celebrate, of course.

They used the floo powder and arrived at Diagon Alley. Sirius grabbed Harry's hand, and they both went ahead to Ollivanders.

They enter the shop, to be greeted by an old man.
"Ah, Mr Potter, quite late aren't you," the aged wandmaker said.
A measuring tape measured every part of Harry on its own while the old wizard search for a wand. He came back with a wand, which Harry tried waving, but is no good. After several wands, Harry started to frown. Why is none of the wand working for him?
"Hmm... a tricky customer aren't you?" Ollivander claimed, "maybe... just maybe."
He went to the back of his store once more and took out a wand.
"Try this, 11 inches long, holly, pheonix feather."
Harry took the wand, and he felt warm surging around him body. Ollivander looked satisfied, but...
"Curious, very curious."
"Excuse me? What's curious," Harry asked, not liking this at all.
"The pheonix that gave the feather to your wand only has ever given another feather. I remember every wand I sold, Mr Potter, curious indeed, the brother wand gave you-"
Ollivander stared at Harry's scar. Harry quickly covered it with his hair, shocked.
"How did you know?" Harry murmured.
"I know things, Mr Potter. It is a shame that others believed that the other Potter is their hero. I can feel the differemce in each of your magical core."
Harry nodded, still stunned, and paid Ollivander.

He met Sirius at the ice cream parlour. Sirius gave Harry a sundae, and they spend the rest of the day exploring Diagon Alley. Harry realised that Sirius is rather fond of the joke shop.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Several witches and wizards, known as Death Eaters, rised to their feet, as commanded by their Dark Lord. There stood Voldemort, but younger, and most importantly, with a nose. The ritual had done well, but with the help of almost all of his horcruxes, he is able to achieve full form as a sane human being. Voldy was relieved, he almost had a heart attack when he realised he is noseless, even after using the stone. After all, during his younger years, people praised him for his aristocratic looks, especially his sharp jawline and define nose.

"Death Eaters," Voldemort boomed, "we will once rise again. I was not sane the past years, as that fool, Albus Dumbledore, cursed me!"
Murmurs echoed around the room.
"Silence!"
The room went deadly silent again.
"I have also made a rather powerful ally. He was the one who presented me the Philosopher's stone, and made me sane again."
"Who is it, My Lord?" Lucius asked with newfound courage.
Voldemort smirked, "Harry Potter."
The room gasped.
"Now! We are going to break into Azkaban, and free our fellow Death Eaters! We will soon be complete and undefeatable!"
The Death Eaters cheered at the statement.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Albus Dumbledore was sitting at his office, eating his lemon drops. His plans were not going well. Henry and his friends is not advancing as fast as he liked. Up to now, they had only seen Fluffy. And Quirrell, Quirrell has been inactive. He showed no signs of trying to get the stone anymore, which worries Dumbledore.

An owl tapped on the window, and Albus let the owl in. Who would send him a letter during the holidays? He quickly untie the letter from the owl, and opened the seal. He read it and he was shocked. Quirrell has resigned! That could not be possible! Albus have somethung he wants. Could it be... no that is simply impossible! Albus quickly went to the third floor corridor, pass through all the traps the professors had set up, and finally, reached the mirror of erised.

Dumbledore imagined having the stone, and waited for minutes, but the stone still has not appeared. He dreaded this. He even told Flammel that he will return it to him! He knew the stone would lure Voldemort, but he did not expect Voldemort to be able to get it. Unless... someone had... helped him. But who?

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Author's Note:

Remember when I said that it may take a week for me to update? Well, here we are, with another chapter eventhough it has not been a week. The procrastination of things I am supposed to do hypocritically made me productive, and somehow I started getting ideas for the story. So enjoy :).