•|Going Back|•

It has been exactly a week since Henry had gone missing, and the Order is frantic. The fact that their little saviour suddenly disappear made the community draw a couple of spectulations. Most believed that Henry is under too much pressure because of the burden the wizarding world had put on him, with the hopes and all that for him to defeat You-Know-Who.  They believe he had ran away to be free from this responsibility. The public have mixed opinions, some calling him selfish for doing so, while others pity and show sympathy to him.

Meanwhile in a secluded area of the Potter's library, behind a bookshelf, an old looking, unmaintained door creaked open. Harry stepped in, and a foul smell of food surrounded the small room. The disgusting aroma made Harry's nose hair shiver in fear.

"I'm starting to regret giving you food," Harry said, "Such a waste, I shouldn't have given it to you if all you do is play with it."

"What else should I do? It's boring here," Henry grumbled.

"Um, read?" Harry suggested, picking up a book from a stack that has always been in that room. The same books that accompanied him when he was locked here, and also the books that taught him how to unlock the door as it is enchanted by some ancient magic.

"I know you did this because everyone prefer the boy who lived!" Henry accused, "Once I get out of here I will tell everyone you are plotting something and that you kidnapped me! Hopefully it will land you a ticket back to Azkaban!"

Harry stared coldly at his brother, circling him and eventually stopped behind his body.

"You know, I don't care if you are the boy who lived or whatever," Harry said, "It has never bothered me that everyone prefers you over me, but the fact that you are constantly acting all high and mighty irks me. We could have been good friends if the fame... hadn't get into your dense head."

Harry's voice quivered at the end of the sentence. It is true, he always wanted a brother, a twin that he can have dun with like a friend. But alas, the fame had made his brother big headed and pompous. Harry sighed, staring into blank space until Henry scoffed. That made him remember what he is supposed to be doing.

"Obliviate," Harry finally muttered.

Silence.

"Where am—" Henry whimpered, confused on where he is, no recollection of how he got here.

"Stupefy," Harry whispered, knocking his brother unconcious, then carrying him out of the room after using some cleaning spells to get rid of the food. He placed Henry on one of the library's many chairs. Hopefully the Potters will be able to find him now.

Harry's job is done for now.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

"Tom, I think I should go back now," Harry announced.

Voldy looked up from a book he was reading and stared at Harry.

"Sorry? Are you saying that you are going to let the Order find you?" Voldy asked, visibly confused.

"Yes," Harry confirmed.

"No, you are staying here," Voldy stated.

"Excuse me?" Harry started getting irritated.

"It is for your own good. You are staying," Voldy repeated stubbornly.

"Why should I agree with you?"

"Because Potter, I know that that decision you make is outrageous!"

"Don't call me Potter! And the last time I check, you and I are not close friends nor are you my guardian, so I can do anything I damn please. We are simply partners with the same goal. Remember that, Riddle."