•|Hiss Hiss, Bitch|•

It is finally November, and Quidditch matches will soon begin. The Slytherin team had not told anyone about their new member, wanting it to be a surprise. Marcus Flint is sure that if no one knows about the new seeker, they will not have any tactics to outdone Harry.
"You look way too calm for your first match," Draco uttered.
"Why should I be worried?" Harry joked, "They most probably will underestimate a first year, which gives me an advantage at the first match."
"Well, a certain first year will most probably get a different treatment," Draco asserted, staring at Henry, who is now telling all the Gryffindors on how he's going to crush Slytherin. Marcus is now advising the beaters to set the buldger on 'that annoying prat'. The three of them stiffled a laugh.
"You'll do good," Blaise assured, "Good luck!"
Harry nodded, adernaline making him more jittery than normal.

The Slytherin team directed Harry to their lockers and changed to their quidditch gears. Then Flint went on and on about bloody Gryffindors and how to take advantage of their recklessness. The quidditch pitch started flooding with students, and they came out to the stadium. He looked around, and saw his friends and also, surprisingly, James Potter at the stands.

Madam Hooch instucts Oliver Wood and Marcus Flint to shake hands. They both shooked (correction: crushed) each other's hands. All the quidditch members got onto their broom and immediately shot up when Madam Hooch blew her whistle.
"My, my! What a surprise! Two new seekers from the Gryffindor and Slytherin teams! Both the youngest seekers of the century!" Lee Jordan commentated, "And twins too! Is this going to turn into a twin rivalry? Stay tune!"

Harry ignored the commentary, and started working on finding the golden snitch. He flew up, near the edges, to avoid unwanted buldgers. The Slytherin beaters were doing a good job on setting the buldgers on Henry and the opposing team's chasers who had the quaffle.
"Look at that! The Slytherin Beaters are obviously targeting our- Gryffindor's youngest player! How fou-" Jordan ranted.
"JORDAN!" Mcgonagall reprimanded.
"Yes, yes! No favouritism! I know!" Jordan sighed, "The quaffle is now with Angelina Johnson, who passed it to Katie- and, oh, Marcus Flint, the Slytherin captain is now holding the quaffle, passing it to Montague- Pucey-,and back to Flint who shoots it towards Oliver Wood, who... BLOCKS IT!"
A loud cheer from the Gryffindor stands could be heard.

"Pucey now has the quaffle, throwing it to Montague- ouch that must hurt!"
George hit a buldger towards Montague, hitting one of the chaser's arm. He signaled to Hooch that he could still play.
"Alicia Spinnet is now zooming towards the Slytherin goal, passing the quaffle to Katie Bell, passing it to Angelina Johnson who SCORED!" Lee Jordan cheered, "Gryffindor leading 10 to 0."

Marcus glared at Miles to step the game up, who nodded in return.
"Spinnet now has the quaffle, and- oh no! A buldger made her drop the quaffle. Well, the quaffle is now in the possession of Pucey. Back to Flint, passing on to Montague, Pucey- Montague-, Pucey-, my oh my! They sure is doing a confusing reverse pass. Montague is now the one with the quaffle. He is heading upwards, is he trying to escape? Gryffindor chasers are going after him! Watch out Montague! They sure will beat your insufferable arse!"
"JORDAN!"
"Yes, yes, sorry Professor, no rude words," Jordan flinched, "Uh oh! What? Montague drops the quaffle! And... Flint catches it! Wow an unexpected usage of Proskoff Ploy, DAMN IT!"

At this point, Mcgonagall is done and just rolled her eyes.
"Flint is now flying towards the goal, avoiding any passing buldgers, I gotta admit that's impressive, but of course! Our reliable beaters, Gred and Feorge does the Dobblebeater and... Flint avoided it. Slytherin scores, and now ties ten to ten with Gryffindor."
Now, the Slytherin stand were the ones to cheer.

After quite a while, Gryffindor is leading 40 to 30 and the snitch is no where to be found. A few minutes later, Harry spotted the snitch near the Gryffindor goalpost. Instead, he speed up towards the Slytherin side of the field.
"Oh look! It seems like the Slytherin Seeker, Harry Potter spotted something!" Jordan boomed.
The crowd leaned towards the direction Harry is diving. Henry now tailing behind, When Harry almost reached the ground, he turned upwards sharply, resulting in Henry to crash and stumble out of his broom. Harry quickly go towards the Gryffindor goalpost avoiding the buldgers, moving in high speed, hoping that the snitch is still somewhere there.