•|Malfoys|•

Platform Nine and Three Quarters

The students of Hogwarts were finally having their Yule break. A lot of them were looking forward to meeting their family. In the middle of the crowd, stood two poised figures. Both dressed in a formal attire. Draco pushed pass the crowded platform towards them. Harry tailing behind.

They finally managed to slip through, and were met by those two people.
"Father, Mother, this is Harry Potter," Draco introduced, "Harry, this is my parents, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy."
They shooked hands.
"Pleased to meet you Mr and Mrs Malfoy," Harry said.
"Likewise," Mr Malfoy replied. Mrs Malfoy smiled then gestured her hand to Harry.
"We are going to apparate Mr Potter," She explained, "If I may?"
Harry smiled, placing his hand on hers, while Draco grabbed his father's hand. Then Harry felt as if he was being sucked into a tube.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Malfoy Manor

They arrived at the entrance of Malfoy Manor. The building itself is magnificent. Much like the Manor where Harry grew up in, but just darker. It gives off a much more serious vibe.
"Welcome to the Malfoy Manor Mr Potter," Lucius spoke lowly.
The group went in, and dropped their luggages on the doorsteps. A house elf then popped and carried their belongings to the appropriate rooms.

"Mr Potter, I believe you would like to get settled first," Narcissa suggested, "I'll assign a house elf to help you during your stay here."
"Please, Mr Potter sounds too strange for me, I prefer Harry," Harry smiled politely.
"Well then Harry, your room will be just beside Draco's. We had the house elves clean it up this morning. Make yourself at home," Mr Malfoy told Harry.
"Thank you Mr Malfoy," Harry articulated, "and I would greatly appreciate that Mrs Malfoy."
"Well, father, I'll take Harry to the room beside mine, which I'm guessing is the one with the windows facing the lake," Draco proposed.
"Yes, Draco," Mr Malfoy confirmed, "and we would be expecting you for dinner at six sharp, a few... esteemed guests will be there."

Draco nodded and pulled Harry towards the stairs. Draco gave an informal tour, while Harry admired the architecture and also the unique designs carved onto the ceilings. He have a feeling that he would like the Manor very much. They stopped infront of a tall timber green door with silver and gold carvings across its frame. Draco twisted the knob and they were met with a room which walls were in the same shade of green as the door. Around the walls, gold designs swirled forming aesthetically pleasing patterns. There were also gold frame-like shapes on the wall, highlighting the walls even further. Around each of the frames, a single silver snake could be spotted twisting its body around the frame. Above the bed's headboard, the walls were drapped with timber green silk curtains. The same sort of curtains were also surrounding the king sized bed losely, but in an elegant manner.

The bed itself had an onyx coloured tufted headboard, surrounded by a silver frame. The bed was covered with a white pima cotton bedsheet. On top of the white bedsheet was a duvet, lined with an onyx cover. Pillows of the softest fabric lay on the bed, tempting people to use it. Below the bed, a large charcoal gray rug covers the floor. When you look to the side, three large identical windows with timber green curtain were tied back with gold tiebacks, letting the last evening lights in. Between each windows, space were given, seperating them. On the window closest to the bed, an onyx recamier decorated with fluffy silver pillows sat comfortably. At the centre, chandelier hanged onto the sculpted ceiling, giving the room lighting. A few candle sconces were also available. On the other side of the bed was another door.
"And that is the bathroom," Draco pointed at the door, "in the bathroom, there's a button you could press that will show you to the wardrobe."

Harry nodded in amazement. The room he owns at the Potter Manor could not be compared to this. After all, his family always tried finding the worst rooms available to make him miserable.
"Well then, I guess I ought to take a shower first," Harry said.
"Yeah you're right," Draco agreed, "I'll be at my room taking a shower too, meet you later!"

>>>>>¤<<<<<

The bathroom was even more luxurious, but is a contrast to the bedroom. It was covered fully with white marble tiles, except for the ceiling, which is white, and carved like any other ceiling in the manor. At the middle of the room, were three layers of steps, beige coloured, surrounding a round sunken bathtub with gold taps. four beige pillars surrounded the bathtub. On the left side of the room was a shower box. Whereas the right side of the room is occupied by a sink with a mirror.

With a flick, warm aromatic water filled the tub. Harry undressed and went in the bathtub. A calming sensation diffuse around his body.
"Lavender," Harry murmured, approving the smell. After washing and feeling relaxed, he went across the bathtub pillars and saw a gold button, small but enough for the eyes to see attached on the wall.

Pressing it, the wall seperates and a walk in wardrobe appeared. Harry smiled, content. It was filled with a lot of formal robes and attires. A note was placed at the couch in the centre.

Mr Harry Potter,

Hobdy believes Mr Harry Potter would need these clothings as Wardy was informed that you will be staying for most of the Yule Break. Sir Harry Potter'g godfather, Mr Sirius Black was the one who requested and arranged this for you.

Sincerely,
Hobdy

Harry took a plain white dress shirt and black tailored trousers. He took an emerald green tie and wore it around his neck. He checked the drawers and found a chain brooch with the emerald stone with silver as its frame. He wore a black tuxedo coat and attached the brooch onto the straight fold pocket square and the satin peak lapels. He found a pair of cufflinks with a similar stone to his brooch and clasped it. He always liked formal attires, even if a lot of people deemed that it is uncomfortable. For the finishing touch, he found a pair of black patent leather oxford shoes. He is ready to go.

Just as he exited the room, he met Draco, who was wearing a somewhat similar attire. But his dress shirt was all black and instead of a tie he wore a black bow. On his cufflinks, there was the Malfoy's coat of arms. He also wore a brooch pin on his notch lapel which have silver swirling patterns. On the pin was the Draco constellation.
"I would say you look dashing tonight, Dray," Harry teased.
"Same goes to you," Draco rolled his eyes.
"Why do we even need to dress formally?"
"Well, from what I heard, they are actually holding a small dinner party."
"Oh..."
"Mrs Zabini would be there, so Blaise will most probably be present."
"Well, that's not so bad."

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Author's note

Hello, I'm sorry if this story is getting even more and more boring for y'all :(. I am currently very busy and experiencing a writer's block. I will still be continuing the story, but the chapters might take longer to update. Anyways, if you guys are still reading and sticking to the story up to now, thank you so much :)!

OMG! I just checked Wattpad again, and... 1K reads! This is surreal! Thank you so much for reading this story!