•|Hello Hogwarts|•

Kings Cross Station

The next few months passed by quickly, and now they are heading to Platform nine and three quarters. The twins are about to go to Hogwarts. Lily and James are weeping, but not for Harry. They are weeping because of how proud Henry made them this pass years.

Once they passed the barrier, Harry tried to go as far as possible from them. Since the heirship commotion, James, Lily and Henry had not been the kindest to him. The abuse just worsen every single day. Even before going to the Hogwarts Express today, he had earned a beating. His parents casted glamours all over him, stating that if anyone ever found out about the bruises and scars, he is done for.

Harry is determined to not go back for Yule break and hopefully also for the Summer break. He finally could get away from his family's grasp. All this torture truly has changed his mindset and feelings. The last days before Hogwarts started, he buried himself in piles of books from the family's library. He is not going to be in his brother's shadows anymore. He wanted to prove himself. Now there is no one to stop him from achieving his best. So, that is what he will do. He wanted to be known as Harry Potter, not the twin of the boy who lived.

Harry quickly shoved pass through the crowd, sadness filled his heart. Parents hugged and kissed their children before the students board the train. If only he could just get a tiny bit of love like that. He picked up a runes textbook that he had started reading last night. He had picked up an interest in runes this past few days.

The Hogwarts Express will soon depart, when a voice drawled, "May my friends and I sit here? The other compartments are full."
The owner of the voice gestured towards three others.
Harry gave a nod, indicating them to come in.
"I'm Draco Malfoy," the boy started, "and you?"
"Harry Potter, pleased to make your acquaintance" he simply replied.
"A Potter?" Draco sneered, surprise in his face.
"Is there a problem?" Harry asked, "and before you make any assumptions, I am not like those people." Harry then stared at Lily and James who were waving goodbyes to his twin.

Malfoy nodded. Understanding what Harry meant. He would not have the slightest clue that the boy is a Potter until he was told so.
"Well, I am Blaise Zabini, those two are Gregory Goyle and Vincent Crabbe," the other boy said, pointing to two big wizards.
"Charmed," Harry acknowledged.
"Is that a runes book? I thought they don't teach that to first years," Zabini said.
"Oh, I just wanted to read it, I find it very interesting, shame it's not on our curriculum," Harry replied not once taking his eyes off the book.
They all looked at Harry, obviously flabbergasted.

The rest of the train ride went by peacefully. They changed to their robes as the scenery started to change, indicating they were close to reaching Hogwarts. Not long after, the train finally came to a stop.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

They were greeted by Rubeus Hagrid, who instructs them to get on a boat. Harry, Draco, Blaise and another first year shared a boat. They were all truly amazed when the castle came into view.

After the boat ride ends, Professor Mcgonagall explained about the four houses and advised them to smarten up. She then went to check if the Great Hall is ready for the sorting.
"Harry," an angry voice growled, "what are you doing with that... Malfoy?"
"Excuse me?" Harry sneered.
"Wait till father hears about this. You, in the company of a, ugh, Malfoy!" Henry spat.
"Talking from experience, I do enjoy being in his presence more than being in your presence, but thank you for your concern," Harry replied, unbothered.

Meanwhile, Draco was silently staring, amused. He think he might have just made a very promising friend. Henry just glared at Harry and Draco, fuming. Just at the moment Henry was about to bring out his wand, Mcgonagall instructs the first years to proceed to the Great Hall.

The first year went inside, and starred at the ceiling, which is charmed to look like the sky. Gasps were heard, and the older years smiled, recollecting the memories when they were just as astonished. The only thing that manage to stop them from looking around is a voice from an old battered hat. The hat continued singing about the houses and the crowd clapped respectfully. Mcgonagall called the first name and the sorting has started. The sorting seems to be taking forever until...
"Potter, Harry"
Numerous gasps and murmurs were heard. Instead of Henry, the name Harry was mentioned. Only a few witches and wizards that have seen the Potters know about Harry.

With new confidence, Harry elegantly edged towards the stool, ignoring the confused expressions. Mcgonagall placed the hat onto Harry, and his view was blocked by the oversized hat.
"Hmm... a Potter," the hat mused, "Now, where should I put you?"
"Anywhere you think would allow me to achieve greater things," Harry thought.
"Ahh... the ambition, well, let's search further, shall we?"
"You do have a lot of smarts in you. Oh? A desire to prove yourself? Well... I just know where to put you in, better be... SLYTHERIN!"

The entire Great Hall was stunned, but they quickly composed themselves and clapped politely. Harry quickly strode to the Slytherin table, where Draco awaits. Henry, obviously, was sorted into Gryffindor, and he smiled with glee. The Gryffindor table cheered. The sorting continues and ended with Zabini, Blaise being sorted into Slytherin.
The Headmaster then started an opening speech, welcoming everyone to Hogwarts, and stating that the Forbidden Forest is, in fact, forbidden. He also said something about painful death and the third floor, which peaked Harry's interest. He then ended the speech by sprouting some odd words. The table is then filled with delectable dishes and refreshments. Everyone happily digged in.

After the feast, they were lead by Prefects to their common room. After saying the password, they were welcomed to the Slytherin room. The prefects explained the rules and necessary informations to the new students. Everyone is then dismissed to their dorms, where their trunks and belongings awaits. Harry shared a room with Draco and Blaise.

Harry was stuffed from the feast and is getting quite sleepy, he summoned his nightwear from his trunk. What he get in return was four gaping faces. Harry just stared back equally confused.
"Did you just do wandless magic?" Blaise asked.
Harry didn't understand for a moment, as he is so used to doing magic without a wand, practicing secretly in his room at Potter Manor.
"Oh, you mean this?" Harry asked, shutting his trunk close.
They just nodded.
"Yeah, I don't even realise, must've been used to it by now," Harry shrugged.
"That's awesome! I heard that only a few gifted could do that," Draco half-squealed.
Harry just snorted, a funny feeling in his heart. For once people actually acknowledged him.
"Sure," Harry smiled.
They then spend the night watching Harry do wandless magic while also revising and discussing about school. A beginning of a friendship could be spotted. They all went to sleep that night content.