Why stay?

The moonlight shone through the windows without curtains to block and illuminated the almost empty studio apartment. There was only a full backpack near the door, ready for the owner to pick it up and leave, an empty coat rack where some clothes used to hang, and a bed where two people were right now.

(Y/N) didn't bother to buy more stuff because when she came to Tokyo, she knew she wouldn't stay for long, although she had stayed longer than initially planned. She had turned her back to the Jujutsu Sorcerer's Council some years ago, and because of it, she couldn't stay in the school in any country she would travel to.

She had been traveling the world with only a backpack for some time now. She was in search of the curse user that cursed her parents, and they ended up being killed by a cursed spirit. But she had been weak before; only recently had she found a way to gain more cursed energy, and that's when she began the real search in Tokyo.

A voice broke the silence in the room. "Please don't go."

(Y/N) was naked on the bed, lying next to Satoru. His left arm was under her, and he pulled her slightly to him when he spoke. He had met her so many years ago and never expected to fall for her, but now that she was about to leave and perhaps never return, he couldn't deny his feelings for her.

(Y/N) looked incredulously at the strong Jujutsu Sorcerer Gojo Satoru. The seriousness he spoke wasn't characteristic of him, and the light pink on his cheeks didn't pass unnoticed by her.

"Why? There is nothing more for me to stay."

"Stay for me, then," he pleaded...

His face became now completely red, but as (Y/N) moved to be able to see him in the eyes, she could see sincerity, passion, and love in those infinite blue eyes of his. She couldn't deny she had feelings for him too, but she couldn't stop her pursuit now. She had promised herself she would find the responsible for her parents' death. If she would stay in Tokyo with Satoru, then all the suffering she had gone through these past years was all in vain.

She turned away from him, not being able to see him longer in the eyes when she would break his heart.

"I can't. I need to continue my search."

Silence...

He ended up turning her head so she was forced to look him in the eyes again.

"Then promise me you come back when you end your quest."

His face was more serious than ever, and that made (Y/N) understand what he was asking of her. 'Stay alive and come back to me.'

A slight nod of hers was enough for him to understand, but still, she preferred to use words as if to seal her promise.

"I will, I promise."

*****

This was the idea I had when I first started this story. It has been unfinished for a long time now. I had a massive block but now I'll start to review it and hopefully I'll be able to write the end of it.