Second date?

Two chapters in one day? Wow, I think I was really eager to get back to writing...

*****

(Y/N) was still asleep when someone rang her doorbell. 'Why can't I even sleep out when I have free?'

It was Monday so she wanted to rest, but whoever was at her door didn't let her sleep because they rang a second time. Looking at her phone, she saw it was already past 11 AM, not that early as she thought it was. That's why she decided to get up. To be honest, she could only think of someone to be at her door, and if she was right, she wanted to see him.

She looked through the spyhole of the door and was greeted with an impatient-looking Gojo. She hesitated to open up because she was only wearing a large t-shirt. It had a big picture of one of her favorite bands, that's why she had 'borrowed' it from her ex. Satoru had seen her naked, but that happened during a night of pleasure and this was a completely different situation. So she shouted at the door "just a second" and ran to put on some pants.

On the outside, Satoru had seen the woman was still asleep before he rang her bell. He had cleared his schedule for today and the next day to make sure he could follow Yuna if she would decide to do some 'sightseeing' again. But since she had been still in bed at that hour, it didn't look so. Bored as he was from the past days when he had followed her go on with her routine or sleeping, he decided to wake her up. Now at her door, he had heard her say he should wait and even saw her put on some pants, but still, he decided to once again ring her bell, just because...

(Y/N) finally opened up and in front of her stood Satoru in his usual black uniform and his blindfold.

"Good morning Satoru, didn't know you were back. Want to come in?"

She opened the door a bit wider so he could step inside, which he did.

Smiling, he greeted her back. "Good morning? Don't say you were still asleep?"

He took off his shoes by the entrance before stepping farther into her house.

"Well, today is my day off, so I let myself sleep in."

"No sight seen today?"

"I wasn't planning to, but If you want to make me company, we could go somewhere."

He gave her a white toothed smile. "Sounds fun."

(Y/N) got ready for going out, while Satoru entertained himself with his phone. She hastily pulled her bedsheets up before leaving because she hated to go outside with her bed undone...

Once outside they began to make their way to the train station. Satoru was the first to ask.

"What do you want to do?"

She thought for a while, but her belly ended up answering first. It was past noon already...

"I haven't eaten yet, do you want to get lunch?"

Before going on a train, they decided to eat at the station. That would give them some time to decide what to do in the afternoon.

Satoru looked amused at Yuna how much she was eating. He had already finished his food. 'The girl was really starving.'

"Have you already decided what you want to do next?"

She swallowed her food before answering.

"I don't know. Maybe take a walk at the beach?"

"Hum..." It was an idea, but Satoru wanted something more excited. "Why don't we do something more exciting?"

"Sounds fun. What do you have in mind?"