First time meeting

In this chapter, you get to choose the country from which (Y/N) is from. Insert any country of your choice when '(country)' appears.

*****

Satoru looked perplexed as Yuna left his apartment after pushing him back to deny him a kiss. He let out a growl at the closed door, his thoughts running wild in his head.

'Why was she mad like this? She usually is more fun. Is it because we had plans for today? But I just could get rid of Utahime...'

With the six eyes technique, Satoru's brain can process an overwhelming amount of information in just a second, so he soon made a full evaluation of the bartender's actions.

'No, this just wasn't like what I know of Yuna. Will she use this opportunity for something?'

Satoru had decided. He would follow Yuna. Turning around he faced his senpai. He knew she would get mad at him again, but she should be used to it by now.

"Utahime, I must sadly inform you that something came up and I need to go."

"You what? No, don't you dare to ignore me and your duty."

As the woman raised her voice, so did her cursed energy. Unfazed, Gojo felt somewhat compelled to explain himself to her, before she would get a heart attack, but decided that there was just not enough time for that. He couldn't keep his eyes away from Yuna or else she could slip away.

"Look, I have prepared a full report of all my students and their abilities, so there is no need for me to sit here with you. So if you excuse me."

Before the black-haired sorceress could say a word, he had disappeared.

Satoru kept a good distance between Yuna and himself so there would be no way for her to see him. Never did she take out her phone to call someone or anything else suspicious. She just went home and took a shower. He decided to do the same.

He teleported himself home, happy to see that Utahime had left. Taking a quick shower to go back to observe Yuna. She was drying her hair now, while her phone and computer were in the same place as they were before he had left.

Always from a safe distance, the sorcerer followed his prey through the busy streets of Tokyo. As she got on a train, he did the same. She ended up going to a mall. As she entered a shop searching for some clothes, Satoru began to doubt that she would do something suspicious that day. So, he decided to call her in order to let her believe he was busy with the meeting, and she would be unwatched.

As he talked with the woman he could hear in her voice the smile she had. He didn't know exactly why, but there was just something about her that made it impossible for him to resist teasing her.

As she hung up the call, Satoru could see how embarrassed Yuna came out of the cabinet and put away the clothes she was trying on. As she was going inside another store, Gojo signed.

'Was I wrong about her? Is this maybe all just a coincidence and Yuna isn't after me?'

Although being lost in his thoughts, the limitless user still had an eye on his target, but he still was distracted and so couldn't quite understand what exactly just had happened. Yuna came out of that second store with a bag in hand and had walked straight up to a low curse. That curse somehow disappeared as the bartender got in contact with it.

'What was that?'

Now more alert, Gojo watched her every move. He could see how Yuna put a hand on every curse she found, making it somehow disappear.