This doesn't change anything 🍋

This chapter was where I wanted to get on the last one but it was getting too long. After this, don't expect another chapter so soon. I first need to figure out how the story will go on...

So, hope you're up to some smut... If not, I'll mark the more explicit parts again.

*****

As Satoru pulled back, he scolded himself for kissing (Y/N).

'What am I doing, why would I kiss her?'

It took only a fraction of a second for him to think about it. He was impressed by her, no doubt about that. He was taken by surprise with the pain and when he saw her fall to the ground his instinct was to catch her. And then he had pinned her to the wall because he wanted answers on how she managed to hurt him. Her answer was just simple and brilliant...

'So why did I have to kiss her?'

A little voice in the back of his head that sounded awfully like Shoko when she's rational, told him:

"Because you like her. You have fallen for her..."

'No, that can't be possible. It was just the adrenaline mixed with her smell from being so near to her, her hair all messy from training which reminded me of the time I woke up with her, and her red lips...'

By that time, his thoughts were interrupted because (Y/N) kissed him back and his rationality was just gone...

(Y/N) had been overwhelmed by the way Gojo had kissed her. It was short but it was so demanding and full of passion. By the time the man pulled back, he had already ignited a fire in her, a fire that needed more...

His face was only centimeters away from her, she imagined his eyes hidden behind the blindfold staring at her. The exhaustion from the training was gone and so was her rationality. She only acted on instinct when she kissed him back.

She tried to put as much emotion into the kiss as Satoru did. She pushed herself against him, her tongue already exploring his mouth as her hands held on to his neck. Her fingertips reached the brim of his blindfold, so she removed it. She pulled back to look him in the eyes for a brief moment before the man kissed her again.

His hands wandered over her body, squeezing her ass through her shorts, wandering under her shirt while caressing her skin, his lips always hungry for hers. He was driving her crazy, making her desire rise with every second. To vent some of her tension, she pulled his hair forcing him to tilt his head and stop the kiss. She went straight to the curve of his neck where it connects to the shoulder. She bit down, not softly, but not enough to draw blood, then she smoothed out the pain with her tongue.

A growl escaped from the man's throat when she had bitten down, adding the feeling that (Y/N) was dealing with a hungry beast. She felt how the man rubbed himself harder against her, his erection growing in his pants. When she was pleased with her work on his neck, her attention went again to his lips. Not able to explore his body as he did to hers because of the uniform, her hands went to his jacket's zipper.

Once he felt that, he stopped. He pulled away, his hands on her shoulders pushing her against the wall. His blue eyes locked with hers before he questioned her:

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

His voice was heavy with lust and desire, depicting just the same emotions she felt right now.

"Do you have protection?" She managed to ask although feeling out of breath.

"Not here."

"Then we have to do something else."