What are we?

Hey everyone, sorry for the long wait. It's been a while since I got so absorbed while reading something. I'm not even finished yet, but I began to miss writing. I can't say when I'm going to update next, but for now, here is a new chapter. I would say it's a bittersweet one. Hope you enjoy it.

*****

(y/n) was waking up by a light sound of water hitting her windows. She looked outside and saw the different grayscales of the clouds while the water was pouring mercilessly down to the streets.

She then made a decision. She turned around in bed, her covers over her head, and stayed like this while hearing the rain outside. It was a soothing sound and soon she drifted into sleep again.

Sometime later she was running through the wet streets with her raincoat. She was late for her training with Gojo. It wasn't something important, but she hated being late.

Satoru's doorbell rang and he didn't need to look who it was before open up. A completely soaked-up young woman was standing at his door.

"I hate rain." She complained while entering his apartment.

Satoru couldn't hold back and began to laugh. She was just too adorable with her hoody glued to her face and her rosy cheeks while grumbling.

She took off her backpack and the raincoat while looking unamused at the laughing man.

"Are you laughing at me? Do you find it funny to be soaked in rain?"

She began to shake her coat, the rainwater splashing everywhere. Satoru soon made her stop by wrapping his arms around her and kissing her cheek.

"Sorry I wasn't making fun of you. You are just too adorable."

That made her stop. A strange feeling was felt in her stomach, but she tried to ignore it and freed herself from his embrace.

"I brought some clothes to change today if it's alright for you if I shower here."

A warm smile spread on the man's lips. 'Looks like the rain helped her to be less stubborn.'

As always they began to train right away, but soon (Y/N) noticed that Satoru was different. His hands lingered longer on her body than what they should while during a fight. While she tried to kick his side he held her leg, his big hands sliding over her bare skin. Then, on another attack, he turned her around holding one of her arms behind her back while his lips almost brushed her neck.

The tension between them increased as the fight went on, but (Y/N) didn't want that for today. She had something else planned for later. But Satoru didn't stop with the light teasing and soon the woman found herself pinned down on the ground, her hands held firmly in place by him. She had no were to escape as his face came closer to hers.

Satoru looked over his glasses into her eyes and she could see how they looked greedy for her. She didn't know how frustrated he was because of the 'meeting' he had last night. He blamed her for that so he played with her.

No words were exchanged as he traced her neck with his lips, the saltiness on her skin didn't bother him. He felt her relax into the ground and was sure that she finally understood what he wanted, so he kissed her lips. He let go of her hands to move his own over her body. He felt how her hands explored his body too but then she stopped. In a whisper he heard her say:

"Satoru, stop." It was hard for her to say these words, but she needed to keep a clear head, and with Satoru acting like that it was impossible.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed by hearing her words, but he would never do something she didn't want. He let her go and sat on the ground next to her. He looked at her while she avoided his gaze as if she was shy. He didn't understand why she was acting like that. 'Women. That's why I don't want to have a relationship. They are too much trouble.'