Dream vs reality 🍋

Hi, I think everyone has guessed what's in store for this chapter... I contained myself a bit so I don't think it has much explicit stuff but I will still mark when I get more into detail. Happy reading!

*****

(Y/N)'s hand was in Gojo's soft hair, pulling it so he would tilt his head back giving her better access to his mouth. Their tongues were fighting for dominance when the woman changed strategy and sucked on his lower lip instead.

He had soft lips, she always admired that but also questioned herself how he managed for them to be like that.

She bit down almost drawing blood before running her tongue to smooth out the pain. She continued to kiss him down his long neck, her hands already starting to remove his uniform jacket. His hands left her body to take the piece of clothing off, tossing it somewhere on the ground.

Her lips traveled further down as her hands opened up a path on his button-down shirt. She kissed over his collarbone then his chest. When all buttons were open, she removed the shirt, throwing it over her shoulder.

Gojo's hands found the brims of her top and pulled it hastily over her head. It was his time to kiss her now. He embraced her, pressing one of her nipples against his mouth while sucking it, then the other.

His big hands were caressing her back before one of them got up to her neck to pull her down. Now, on the same level again, he kissed her lips.

She was taken by surprise when the sorcerer stood up and carefully let her down on the bed. He started to kiss her belly right away, moving up in between her breasts, to one side of her neck, where he nibbled at her earlobe. It tickled, so with a giggle, she pulled away.

"God, you're so beautiful." She heard him whisper.

Taken aback she froze while looking at him.

He caressed her cheek. "What?"

"Nothing. I. You never told that before."

Kissing her neck now, he said in between kisses. "Then, kiss, I have, kiss, to tell you, kiss, more times."

She rolled herself on top of him while pinning his hands over his head. She studied his eyes in search of something but there was nothing, no sarcasm, no taunting, only sincerity. Deciding to put her thoughts aside, she resumed exploring his body.

She left a trace of wet spots down his chest and abdomen, her fingers tracing his skin before reaching the fabric of his pants. Whit his help, she removed the last piece of his uniform. As she was throwing it to the ground, she caught a glimpse of the man's blindfold on her bed.

"Gojo, I want you to close your eyes, so you can't see a thing."

He juckled. "You, what?"

"Like you were a normal person who uses a blindfold." She explained, "and I want to tie your hands too."

"Oh." His smile was mischievous. "That's kinky."

For the effect, his blindfold was put in its original place as (Y/N) used a ribbon to tie his hands to the bed, over his head.

"Now, don't peek."

She left for the kitchen to get some ice cubes, ice cream, and a spoon. Again on the bed, she took some of the ice cream with the spoon, then spread it on his chest. The way he trembled told her he was taken by surprise and not peeking.

She began to lick the ice cream on his skin feeling Gojo's muscles tremble underneath as she did so. She had to lick it thoroughly, or else this would become a sticky mess.