Soft side

It was Saturday, a little past noon. (Y/N) woke up, blinking a few times to make sure she was still in her apartment. 'No one came to take me prisoner? What a relief.' Exhaling completely, she let herself relax for a moment before getting up.

She had difficulty falling asleep last night, afraid someone would come for her so she slept till later than usual. She had decided it would be best to go on with her routine as usual so she prepared herself for jogging.

As she was running, lost in her thoughts, down the stairs that lead to the jujutsu highschool, she tripped over a bough that lied on a step and felt her ankle sprain which causes her to fall. Luckily after some steps, she came to a halt. All bruised she tried to get up, some people already around her, trying to help.

"Are you okay, miss? Shall I call an ambulance?"

"No, no. There is no need for that. I think I can move, so nothing's broken."

She gave the people around her a smile assuring them that she wasn't that hurt. Someone helped her up and when she turned around to thank, she was looking up at Gojo's face.

He had left Shoko's apartment with the intention to search for his students. It was Saturday, but they would mostly hang out at school, especially Panda. But then he heard a commotion and saw how Yuna laid on the ground.

Surprised, (Y/N) finally found her voice. "Thank you, Gojo-san."

"Did you drop something or what were you doing down there?" He said in mockery.

The people that were around (Y/N), seeing that the man knew her, left them alone.

"I think I let my dignity fall... Ouch!" Pain struck through her ankle as she tried to put her right foot on the ground.

Satoru was smiling at her answer but as she complained, concern showed on his face. "Have you hurt your foot?"

"I think my ankle is sprained."

"Come, sit down and let me see."

The pain she felt was enough to forget her embarrassment. She followed his orders and sat on the stairs. He kneeled some steps further down, taking her foot over his leg, and carefully began to remove her sneaker and sock. Examining her already swollen ankle he came to a conclusion.

"It doesn't look like it's broken. Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

"No, I really don't like hospitals..."

Nodding his head, Satoru took out his phone and searched for a number before making a call.

"Hi Ijichi-san, are you near Jujutsu high?" He asked into the phone before waiting for an answer. "I need you to bring the car by the stairs that lead up to the school. I'll be waiting there in a few minutes."

Putting the phone away again, he helped Yuna up and held her by her waist. "I'll help you home then."

"Don't say the car you just ordered is for me?"

"Sure, it's not like you can walk all the way home with your ankle like that, right."

Blushing because of his kindness she said in a small voice. "Thank you, Gojo-san."

Silently and slowly, they made their way down the rest of the stairs. After a moment a black car stopped in front of them, a man with black hair and sunken down cheeks came out of the driver's seat.

"What happened, Gojo-san?"

"Hi, Ijichi-San. Don't worry, there is no emergency, but I will need to borrow the car."