Attack!

Today I started this chapter at work during a break, and I don't know why, but the words kept spilling out. So here is a new chapter. Hope you don't hate me for ending it like that...

*****

(Y/N) barely made it on time to her shift at the bar. She was surprised by Gojo. As soon as they made it out of the bullet train in Tokyo, he had told her:

"You need to hurry if you don't want to be late for work."

She wasn't expecting to hear that. She assumed he wouldn't want to get her out of sight, but then again, he must have finally concluded that she would only leave if he told her about her parents.

Anyway, it was already night, the bar was calm, only two couples were sitting on the couches. The bartender wasn't surprised by Shoko not showing up there that night. She had learned that the medic was working at the school. In her place, Gojo showed up. He took a seat by the counter and she soon got to him.

"Are you here to have a drink or something else?" She asked.

Satoru just couldn't resist messing with her. With his usual smile, he asked: "Is that how you greet a customer?"

(Y/N) went along with his request, not wanting to let him get under her skin. She put on a charming smile and just pretended the man she had spent some nights together, was just another customer.

"Hi handsome, what can I get you?"

"A cinderella please."

She took a tulip-shaped glass for his mocktail filling it with some ice. Then, she squeezed a lemon and an orange. Pouring the juices into the glass, she added pineapple juice, grenadine, and some ginger ale.

Bringing him his sweet mocktail, she asked: "How is Megumi?"

"As good as new."

"And Itadori?"

"He did well at his presentation with the principal and he's now a student of mine."

Sharing a friendly conversation whit Gojo made her feel almost like they were on good terms again, so she asked:

"Have you decided what to do with me yet? Will you hand me over to the higher-ups, or are you telling me what I want to know?"

Satoru took a sip of his drink first before answering:

"I will tell you what I know, but I want something in return."

She assumed it wouldn't be money... "What do you want?"

"With Itadori as my student now and my responsibility as a sorcerer I'm going to be busy, so I want you to help me."

"Help you teach?" She said, not quite understanding what Gojo wanted from her.

"Help in training, yes, but also on my missions sometimes. And then I have a condition. After you take your revenge for your parents, you will owe me."

'That bastard.'

How could she know what she was getting herself into when he wouldn't tell her what he wanted from her? Well, she didn't have many options.

"Ok, deal." She gave him a handshake to seal their pact.

"So how do we do this? Shall I come to the school at the time we used to train?"

"No, we will keep our training session. I want to improve your abilities so you can be useful to me in the future."

"Hum, but with my job, I don't have much time. Or do you expect me to quit?" She said half-joking.

"Exactly."